forty-eight

BEATZ | ONGOING
amazing
may 25, 2015

"You should've told us that you went out or something!" Yun scolded Sky. "What am I? A kid that needs permission to go out?" Arianna facepalmed. "Have you forgotten that you're a kpop star?" Sky rolled her eyes. "And you're wearing the very revealing outfit!" Arianna pointed"Fine! It's my fault! I'll never do it again." Sky went upstairs.

Nanie stared at Sky who was removing her heavy make-up. "Good thing you aren't recognized by your fans." Believe it or not, most of Sky's fans are older than her that's why she gets expensive gifts and stuff. "I don't care if they recognize me or not. They aren't the chaotic type." Sky was confident. Both of them lied down on their bed. "The unnies are only worried about your image. They don't know about your nightlife. So don't get mad at them." Nanie said. "Nah. I was just drunk at that time." She laughed. She's already sober. "Lemme get some sleep bruh." Sky then closed her eyes and Nanie followed.

Months after that night, everyone got busy especially Cute Beatz. "I can't believe we just practiced this dance for like five months." Nanie remarked. "Two sets of dance." Yun smirked. "Talk about no sleep for five months!" MingKyun pouted. "And more sleepless nights to come because of two month promotions and practices for our tour." Melody sighed. "Hey Soojeon, say something. Your months were zipped months before." Yun laughed. "Shut up." Cienne pretended to sleep. "She's sleeping again." Sora smiled. "Today's the big the day and she's sleeping." MingKyun looked at her. "I heard it." Cienne opened her eyes making MingKyun shocked and everyone laughed.

Today's the big day. It's the release of their music video, album, and their comeback stage. All three in one day. "Stop watching cartoons!" Jin changed the channel to MCountdown. "Aish!" Jaena rushed upstairs to finish. "Aren't you gonna watch their comeback stage?" Sky asked. "Wah!" She screamed. "It's in three hours time! I'm finishing this episode!" She ran again but stopped when Aidan said something. "Ten minutes from now is the release of their music video." She had no choice but to ran downstairs and sit beside them. "I swear i'll watch it again on the net." Jaena reminded herself.

The four waited patiently for the release. "Omona! Unnie here it is!" Aidan shouted to Arianna who was cooking for lunch. "What?" Arianna replied. "The video's out!" Jin screamed. Arianna ran to them and saw they buffered the music video teaser. "We promised to view their picture teasers before that!" The others just messed their hair and laughed of the thought that their leader would be fooled.

CLC-Photo-teaser-1st-mini-album-2-590x58 Cover.jpg

sorn_1426038439_20150310_clcsorn.jpg sorn_1426038439_20150310_clcyeeun.jpg CLC-Choi-Yu-Jin_xiahpop.jpg

Chang-Seung-Yeon-CLC.jpg Oh-Seung-Hee-CLC.png

"Unnie! That's enough!" Jin said to Arianna who was about to click another article or their second set of teasers. "We need to do this because we promised them." She smiled then rolled her eyes. "Why don't we break the promise then? They won't know anyway." Aidan said but Arianna didn't listen. She clicked it.

Seunghee-CLC-590x393.jpg clc_1426471624_clc_teaser4.jpg

10916311_1560313304223288_15616741301903

"Unnie please." Jaena begged. "Can't you take time to appreciate these?" Arianna pointed at the pictures. "Cute Beatz did the same when we made a comeback!"

clc_1426471624_clc_teaser5.jpg clc_1426471626_sorn_clc_teaser.jpg

"Thank goodness she's done." Jin clicked the music video teaser. "I am so excited!" Arianna clapped.

"I'm getting hyped up for this." Jin smiled. "Didn't they mention that they have two sets of choreography for this song?" Aidan asked. "Yup." Arianna nodded. "Daebak. I wish we had that too!" Aidan daydreamed.

Everyone jawdropped. "MingKyun's high notes." Jin clapped. "Nanie's rap." Sky clapped. "Yun's dancing skills." Arianna clapped. "Cienne's smile." Aidan clapped. *Is her smile there really true?* She thought. "Melody's face." Jaena fangirled. "They're so daebak." Everyone fangirled in the living room. "Let's give them a call!" Jaena thought of an idea. "Great! I'll call Cienne." Arianna said. "What? You call Yun unnie!" Aidan stomped her feet. "No. Go greet your favorite unnie." Arianna smirked. "Calling MingKyun." Jin. "Calling Nanie." Sky smiled. "Melody!!" Jaena grinned. "When they answer, let's say 'Cute Beatz fighting!' and end the call." Sky said. "Game!" They called everyone at the same time.

The girls were eating their lunch when their phones rang at the same time. "Sarang unnie?" "Aidan?" "Sky?" "Jin unnie!" "Jaenaaa." They answered the calls at the same time also. "Cute Beatz fighting!" The girls on the other line screamed and ended the call together. "What's up with them?" Cienne laughed a bit. "Wah! She laughed." Melody hugged Cienne. "Huh?" She seemed confused. "Are you alright now? You're laughing." Nanie smiled at her. "A-Ani." Cienne shook her head. *I need to talk to this girl later.* Yun thought and sighed.

"Waaaah!" The girls screamed because Cute Beatz was shown on tv. "If we screamed like this now, how much more if we see their performance." Jin laughed. "I didn't know you had this side Haejin." Sky smirked. "Whatever." Jin rolled her eyes. "Here it is! Here it is!" Aidan yelled and jumped.

It was night and all the lights were off. Cute Beatz hasn't returned yet since they have another schedule to go. "Let's surprise them in the morning." Jaena said. "Why not now? They'll probably come home any minute now." Arianna said. "Cienne texted me they'll come home tomorrow morning." Aidan smiled. "And we bought cake!" Sky smiled. "Let's just eat that and we'll prank them by putting and empty box in the fridge." Jin said her thoughts. "You're so mean." Sky smirked. "We'll prank them as well. Yun unnie and he group did that a lot of times." Arianna looked at her and gave her a thumbs up. "Great idea."

So they spent their night eating a whole cake and alcohol. "Oh gosh who picked this cake, it's so delicious." Arianna touched her tummy. "My throat hurts." Jin cleared . "We're definitely going to sleep." Jaena and Sky went upstairs, drunk. Everyone shut their mouths except for Aidan who was really drunk and speaks in an unknown language.

 
author note

I couldn't waste my free time so here I am again! I'm so happy i'm free now! Are you guys a fan of CLC? I'm Seunghee biased! Comments comments! I love you guys!

Seungyeon - Yun, Yeeeun - Nanie, Sorn - Melody, Seunghee - MingKyun, and Yujin - Cienne.