forty-five

BEATZ | ONGOING
so hard
may 15, 2015

"What happened to unnie?" Cienne nervously asked to Krystal who was driving fast. She didn't answer. "Aren't you preparing for your comeback?" She didn't answer again. "What is happening?" This time Krystal stared at her and looked back and focused on driving. She understood that her sister wants her to shut up so she did. "Soojeon." She heard her sister call her. "What?" She slowly answered. "Can you be absent for a few days?" With that, she was speechless. She couldn't be absent because she's still an MC in Music Bank. "How many days?" She answered back with a question. "A week. Be with Sooyeon unnie." She frowned. "What really happened to her? Let her be with mom. I'm very busy unnie." She frowned at her. "I'm very sad for unnie. Ever since she was kicked out of Girls' Generation, she kept on crying every night. She can't contact her members anymore. She felt betrayed. She blamed herself for everything." Hearing what Krystal said, her tears started falling. "All that she has now is us and her business. I wish I could help her, but I can't. My group, f(x) still doesn't have a fanclub name and our own concert. We don't have a lot of fans." She looked at Cienne. "Help unnie, okay? Since your entertainment gives you more opportunities, work hard." Cienne faintly smiled at her. "I'll do my best unnie." The car stopped. "Thanks for driving me home." Krystal smiled at her. "Tell them i'm sorry for coming in without greeting anyone. Saranghae." She waved at her and she drove back. "Saranghae unnie." She said before ringing the doorbell.

"Who is it this early?!" She head someone yell inside but she can't tell who it is. The door opened and it was Arianna. "Oh?! I thought you'll never come home." Cienne went inside. "Mianhae unnie. Mianhae for unnie's actions yesterday." Arianna didn't mind what she's saying and said, "Come eat breakfast then prepare. Did you sleep?" Cienne sat down on the table waiting for breakfast to be served. She didn't answer. "I'll take that silence as a yes." She placed the bacons on the plate. "Ohayo!" They heard Sky came in the kitchen and got a glass of water. "Ohayo." Arianna replied in Japanese. Sky stared at Cienne. "Why are you frowning?" She sat beside Cienne. "Nothing. Go jog outside." She slightly pushed her. "Harsh." Sky walked out of the kitchen. "Unnie, everything changed." Arianna turned of the stove and placed the cutleries and plates on the dining table. "When we debut, everything was easy except for competing with other groups. But now that we're famous, our lives are in chaos." Cienne buried her face on the table. "The unnies are fighting, we can't talk more like we did before. All of us are drifting apart from each other. We're getting more problems." She cried again. "Be strong Cienne. No matter what you do, even if you run away, problems will always come and chase you until they get you. All you need to do is to be strong and be brave enough." Cienne looked at Arianna and Arianna smiled. "I'll just take a bath, okay? Wait for me." She looked at her unnie and she realized something. *I've never seen unnie cry or show us her weak side. She's very strong. That's why she's the leader."

"Bye!" MingKyun waved and went out. "She's getting really busy." Jin said while drinking milk. "Yah! Why are you drinking milk? It's still early!" Jin slowly looked at Nanie and rolled her eyes. "Whatever." Nanie went upstairs. "Unnies, we're going!" Aidan ran outside following Cienne who was sulking. "Cienne looks like she drank ten bottles of beer." Melody said and Jaena fell while laughing. "Girls." Arianna raised an eyebrow at them andthey stopped laughing. Only Arianna knows Cienne's problem and she has no intention of saying it anyone except for Yun and Sora. She saw Yun dragging Sky upstairs. "Unnie, where are you taking me?!" Sky sounds so irritated. *Himnae, Sooyee.* She smiled.

"Why are we here?" Sky asked Yun. "Just read books. Wait for me to come back." With that, Yun locked the door. "What the?!" She punched a shelf and squatted near the door. "Ugh!" She only calms down when she's mad but punching and kicking things? That rarely happens to her. *Why do I feel something bad will happen?* She thought. She searched for her phone in her pocket but it wasn't there. "Aish!" The door opened. "Unnie, i'm so going out!" The door closed and when she turned back, she saw Nanie. *Jiyong oppa, help.*

"Cuz baby you got me!" Aidan kept singing. "Shut up!" MingKyun yelled at Aidan. It was her song but when Aidan sings it, it annoys her. "I wanna say yeah woo!" Aidan kept on singing along. Cienne kicked her leg and she fell on her seat. "Close your mouth." Cienne stared at the window. "Gomawo Jeonie!" MingKyun did a peace sign at Aidan. "Whatever." She pouted and stared at the window too. Then her eyes traveled to Cienne who looked so sad. *She looked so sad, but why isn't she telling me anything?* She frowned and behaved. Cienne's phone vibrated.

Kai: Cienne?

Cienne: Waeyo..

K: Are you free later? Can I call you now?

C: No, just send messages.

K: About what MingKyun said, was it true?

*Should I deny it? Or tell the truth?* "Aish." She whispered.

C: Aniyo, it isn't true.

K: I'm glad to hear that.

C: Why?

K: Your sister confessed to me weeks ago.

C: Do you like unnie too?

K: No.. But if you really like me, then you and Krystal will be fighting.

C: Why do you care if we would do that?

K: Because you're special to me.

"Ugh." She threw her phone inside her bag. *He's giving me so many hints.* Cienne frowned. *But, unnie never told me about her feelings for him and I haven't told her either.* She became sad. *Kai, waeyo? Unnie, waeyo?* "Soojeon." Aidan sat beside her and hugged her. "Mwo?" Aidan pouted. "You look so sad, what's happening?" She asked but Cienne just answered with "Nothing."

Nanie sat on one corner and stared at Sky. *Stop staring!* She yelled in her thoughts but all she could do was sit and pretend she didn't care but she felt really uncomfortable about the situation. "Sky." She heard Nanie call her. She was a bit shocked because Nanie didn't call her in her real name or nicknames anymore. "Let's talk." Sky's heart beated faster than usual and she was nervous. "Why should we?" Sky looked at her. "Our friendship's over, Nanie." Nanie's eyes widened and she was mad. "So that's how you think it is? Over? Do you really think that it would be that easy?!" She walked closer to her and Sky stood up. "You weren't there when I was down when I had a family problem!" Sky yelled. "You were never there when I needed someone either!" Nanie slapped her. "Tell me Sky, did you really treat me as your bestfriend?" Nanie's heart was full of anger but deep inside her she thought, *Please tell me our friendship was real.* Sky couldn't answer her question.

"What's in there unnie?" Melody noticed Yun who was standing at the library door looking like a guard. "Don't mind her." Arianna slowly pushed Melody. "What are you hiding?" Jin whispered to Yun. "More like who." Arianna came back and Jin got it. "I hope they both make up. Those two are worse than me." Jin smirked and disappeared. Yun sighed. "Do you think that both of them will be alright?" Yun sounded so worried. "They will be." Arianna smiled at her. "What happened to our members Sarang?" Arianna looked down. "The more we get famous, the more we grow apart from each other." Yun remarked. "We all weren't like this before." Arianna started to cry. "Do you think it's our fault? I mean we're the leaders. We are supposed to bring everyone together but it just won't work anymore." She covered her face and Yun hugged her. "Sarang."

"I did treat you as a bestfriend." Sky cried. It was the first time Nanie saw her cry. "But why did you do that Sky? Why did you choose her? It would be more okay if you chose the both of us, but you didn't." Nanie started to cry also. "You chose her." After what Nanie said, both never spoke a word.

"What is happening? I'm feeling something wrong." Melody stared at the library door.

"I'm very sorry Nanie. I shouldn't have done that." Nanie cried more. "You aren't sorry enough." Nanie turned her back on her. "You aren't sincere." "I am!" Sky turned Nanie to her. "No!" With that, Nanie kicked the door and Yun opened it. Nanie ran outside and Arianna followed. Yun was left staring at Sky who stared at the floor with tears flowing. "I knew it." Melody ran upstairs to Sky and hugged her.

"Nanie! Nanie!" She stopped running and turned to Arianna. "Unnie." Nanie ran to her and hugged her tightly. "Why do I feel sorry when I did nothing wrong?" Arianna hugged her back. "I can't take this anymore unnie. I'm fed up staying in the same room with her." She patted Nanie's back. "I've had enough of living in this house with her." Arianna's eyes widened. "Don't tell me, you're leaving?" She stared at Nanie for a while and started to cry. "Don't leave BEATZ Nanie please. Please don't."

Jin went out of the room and saw everyone crying. "What the fck is happening right here?!" She yelled. Jaena went out too. "Drama." "Okay, everyone cut the drama! Let's go sleep!" Jaena walked closer to where Arianna and Nanie was. "Still early to sleep!" Jaena walked to Yun's. "This is an emergency!" Jaena stared at Jin for a while and decided to go along her plan. Both of them helped each other and escorted everyone who were crying into their rooms.

"Cienne's not doing well today." MingKyun said while having her make-up done. "Oh?" Sora looked at the tv. "Is she sick or something?" Sora asked MingKyun and she just shrugged. While an artist was performing, Aidan talked to Cienne. "Soojeon, gwaenchanha? Is there a problem?" She asked. "Nothing." She rolled her eyes and pretended to watch the performance. "I'm here if you want to open up, okay?" Aidan sincerely smiled at her but Cienne just gave her a fake smile. All the performances were done. It was time to announce the day's winner. "Ne, chukhahamnida!" Aidan jumped for MingKyun's first win. "Kamsahamnida! First of all, I would like to say thank you to sajangnim and the people behind this wonderful song! To my members that supported me nonstop, Aidan, Cienne." She looked at them who were holding the boquet and the trophy. "To my fans, called Aigoos!" MingKyun laughed. "It sounds so lame but thank you for accepting my suggestion! Aigoos jjang! BEATZ jjang!" Her encore started and only the three were left. "Yah, give that to me." She said to Jaena. "No way. You go enjoy your first solo encore stage. We'll hold this for you." She smiled. Jaena sang along to the encore, and Cienne cried. "Uljima!" A fan yelled and MingKyun became confused. She turned back and saw Cienne crying. "Why are you crying?" She asked. "I was just happy for you unnie." That's all she could say. She lied to them. She couldn't take what she felt and let it out.

"Woah." Sora said to Cienne who just stopped crying. "Mianhae unnie." Cienne laughed a little, feeling embarrassed. "Let's go celebrate!" Aidan's eyes sparkled while staring at the grocery bags full of food. "Barbecue party!" MingKyun danced. "Okay!" Sora turned the car off and all of them headed to the front door. "Why aren't they opening the door?" Cienne asked them. "Molla." MingKyun shrugged and rang the doorbell again. The door was opened by Jin. "Jin!" MingKyun jumoed and hugged Jin. "Did you see on tv? I won!" Jin rubbed her eyes. "I haven't, mian." Everyone who just arrived were dumbfounded at what they saw.

 
author note

Too much drama in this chapter. I really worked hard in writing this since i'm not really good in writing drama. What did they see? Hmmm. Hahahahaha anyways, i'm making more chapters as fast as I could before 1st of June comes. :)