forty-three

BEATZ | ONGOING
revealing
may 09, 2015

"Annyeonghaseyo." Melody went to Chanyeol who was watching Kai and MingKyun do the music video. "Oh, annyeong." The two of them bowed. She took one lunch box from the plastic and gave it to him. "I cooked lunch for everyone." "Gomawo." He accepted it and Melody felt so happy. *How can he be so good to me even though I confessed to him?* She thought but shrugged it off. "S-Sunb—" "Call me oppa instead." Chanyeol flashed his smile and she felt relieved. *Daebak! He wasn't mad at all! So that means he accepted my confession? Aigoo!* She bit her lip while smiling. "O-Oppa, are you accepting my confession?" Chanyeol looked at her, raised an eyebrow, and smirked. She was taken aback at Chanyeol's expressions. She then excused herself and went to the restroom to fangirl.

While the two were still talking, both of them didn't notice that it's already lunch break. "Unnie!" MingKyun ran to Nanie and hugged her. "Why did you let me come here? I was busy making another song." Nanie crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow. "Unnie mianhae but I really don't have a definite reason why I let you come here." Nanie rolled her eyes. "Whatever." She left MingKyun and faced Chanyeol. "Okay? Melody unnie?" MingKyun went to find Melody.

"Chanyeol." She called him. "Oh? Annyeong Nanie-ah." Chanyeol smiled. "I'll go straight to the point." She dragged him to the back part of the building and talked. "Can't we talk inside? Why did you take me here?" Nanie blankly stared at him and said, "How's Baekhyun?" Chanyeol's eyes widened.

Hun-ah, you will never believe who I talked to a while ago.

Melody kept her phone inside her pocket after texting Sehun and screamed. "Melody unnie!" She heard MingKyun's voice from the outside so she decided to show herself. "Saengie!" Melody smiled. "Oh? Where's our lunch?" She stared at MingKyun blankly  and returned to reality. "Let's go there and eat!" Melody hopped and hopped. "Eh? She's acting weird." MingKyun raised an eyebrow and followed her.

"How's Baekhyun?" Nanie kept on asking Chanyeol but he won't answer. "Answer me!" Nanie screamed in front of me. "Aish." She removed her hand from his sleeve and broke down in front of him. "N-Nanie, mianhae. I don't want to hurt you. But he's already happy with her." Hearing that, she cried more. "How could he! He told me he'll come back for me! He told me!" She kept on kicking the stones. "I'm sorry Na—" "Tell me everything that happened." Chanyeol hesitated but he was shocked when Nanie kneeled down and begged. "Stand up Nanie. Let's talk about this somewhere private."

Kkamjong, i'll be back later. I have some urgent things to do.

Nanie noticed he was texting Kai so she texted MingKyun to inform her too.

Kyu. Unnie's going somewhere. I'll be back for sure.

Nanie got in her car leaving Chanyeol outside who jawdropped. "Y-Your car?" He pointed at her car. "Do I look like I hijacker?" Nanie rolled her eyes. "Get in." She tilted her head and he got in the front seat.

On the ride to the cafe, Nanie kept silent all along and Chanyeol kept on blabbering. "You really changed Nanie. It's the first time we talked after the beach vacation." He smiled at her. "That was years ago. Alot happened and that pretty much turned me into like this." She slightly smiled. "Is Baekhyun part of the reason?" Nanie kept silent and didn't answer his question but she knew the answer is 'yes'. "Did he really love me?"

"Oh? Nanie unnie went out?" MingKyun said as she checked her phone after eating lunch. "Hyung texted me too. Maybe the two of them are together." Kai shrugged. "Did you see where Chanyeol oppa went?" Melody went to the two of them while bringing the lunchbox that she made. "He went out, but he'll come back later." Kai smiled at her. "Oh, okay." Melody frowned and sat on the couch. *He forgot about the food I made.* She became sad and spaced out.

"Andwaeee!" Cienne facepalmed and lied down on the carpet. "Why did you say that to him?! I am sdmo dead!" She kept turning and kicking like a kid. "You act like a spoiled brat." Aidan laughed at her. "Shut up!" Cienne faked sobbed. "You're so annoying." Jin smirked and went to the kitchen. Today's the release of MingKyun's music video. Here they are, weeks after the shoot. "Why did you have to say that unnie." Cienne kicked the sofa. "What? At least it made him smile." MingKyun playfully raised her eyebrows. "But you all know he friendzoned me!" Cienne pouted. "Yah." Nanie slightly poked her cheeks. "Their dating ban isn't lifted yet. Maybe he just friendzoned you because he knows he can't date you yet." Nanie then put back the earbuds to her ears and closed her eyes. "D-Daebak." Jaena jawdropped. "It's the first time she said something positive after all these years." Arianna smiled. *Nanie's slowly coming back, I guess.* Sky just kept silent and thought.

"Yummy." Aidan said while eating Kitkats. She saw Cienne sitting on the kitchen while closing her left eye and she what the sadist was up to. "Hey!" She purposefully slammed the table making Cienne jump. "Damn it Aidan! I was shocked!" She eyed Aidan and sat again. "What are you thinking about? Youseem so into it." Aidan smiled at her. "Kyu unnie." Cienne frowned. "Why the drama? There was nothing wrong about what she said." Aidan stood up and threw the wrapper. "I'm going Ciel." She patted her head and went upstairs." Cienne sighed and frowned. "I told Kai oppa that you like him." She remembered what her unnie has said to her hours ago. *I haven't confessed to him and unnie did it for me. What would he think of me?* She grew scared of what might happen and breathed deeply. "Aish, this is stressing me more than usual." Her phone rang. "K-K-Kai?!" She breathed in and out and answered the call. "Are you free this weekend?" "W-Wae?" She kept on biting her lower lip. "We need to ta—" "Can't we talk here?" She calmly asked. The other line was dead silent. "What do we need to talk about?" She broke it off and got nervous. *If ever he'll answer that it's about my feelings for him, then..* "You." *He likes me.* Cienne got surprised by Kai's answer and turned off her phone and went to her room. "Yah! Already sleeping?" Aidan asked her who immediately tucked herself in. "Whatever." Aidan continued eating.

"What happened?" D.O. came near Kai and asked. "She hung up." Kai sighed.

"I couldn't stop eating. This is so delicious." Aidan said to herself while still eating the food her mother gave her. "I wish umma can cook more for the ten of us." Cienne's phone rang. "Krystal sun—" She drank after she was choked. She decided to answer the phone. "Ciel, I have something to tell you." Aidan grew curious. *What might it be?* "Umm, Krystal sunbae. Soojeon is already sleeping. This is Aidan." She said. "Oh? It's still early. Jeonnie might be tired. Okay, just tell her i'll call her tomorrow morning. Thanks!" Krystal hung up.

It was already midnight when MingKyun woke up and went downstairs to drink water. "What's that light there?" She asked herself while slowly walking. "Hmm? That's my song." MingKyun walked nearer to where the light was and saw Jin watching her music video. *She told me she was never going to watch my music video.* She chuckled. *Guess she was shy enough to tell me.* Her lips curved into a smile.

MingKyun's phone rang. She immediately ran to the library to answer the phonecall. "What's the problem?" She asked. "I need you now Kyu." LuHan answered while crying. "Han-ah, hang on. If this about what happened between you guys, don't be depressed about it please." MingKyun squatted near the door. "But it's my fault!" MingKyun sighed. "So what if it's your fault? They have already forgiven you. So please, don't stress about it. It's over." LuHan didn't respond. "Han-ah, i'm sorry but i'm going to sleep. Tomorrow's my comeback stage. Saranghae." She hung up her phone and went out.

"So they're really dating." Arianna's figure came out from the back shelves.

 
author note

I'm back! Got a little busy but I managed to finish the draft. So here's MingKyun's song. Hmm what might happen to Cienne? And Arianna's so outdated about the dating thing though. I'm very happy that I could update already. Saranghae!

Is anyone here a CROWN? Or a fan of C-Clown? If not, mind searching them! Their group is super dope!