twenty-nine

BEATZ | ONGOING
hello who?
april 2013

"Good morning!" Cienne exclaimed while going in the dining area. "You're late for breakfast." Sky said after she drank water and brought her plate to the sink. "Again." Aidan smiled at her and she rolled her eyes. "Whatever." "Sky! You go wash the dishes." Jin looked at her. "Manners, Haejin." Arianna suddenly said and Jin just raised her eyebrows. "Damn that manners." She stood up and went to Sky. "Why me?" Sky closed the fridge and drank the milk. "Because you were the first one who finished eating and that's house rules." She glared at Nanie who blurted out. "Why don't you do it then? You never really did anything for us members here." She walked out and headed out to the garden. "Another fight again?" Yun touched her head. "We sure are getting so much headache because of you two." Arianna went to the dishes piled up. "Unnie, i'm gonna wash that." MingKyun offered.

"That brat. If she wasn't my bestfriend, ugh!" Sky messed her hair up and her phone vibrated. "A text from Sora unnie? Why me? Oh."

Jihae, i'll pick you guys up at 9:30 or 9 AM. Tell the others to prepare now. And I know what's your question after this. Why did I text you? Well it's obvious. You always go to the garden after breakfast and check your phone and newly released stuff online.

"Unnie! Unnie!" Sky came running back to Yun and Arianna who was sort of having a meeting. "What now?" Arianna said irritated. She handed out her phone and the two read their manager's text message. They handed it back and turned their leader mode on. Arianna immediately turned off the tv leaving the members jawdropped. "But unnie! We just turned it on and it's our favorite show!" Melody, MingKyun, and Aidan pouted. "You can go watch it online. Today's not the time to watch cartoons. Go prepare, unnie will pick us up anytime now." Arianna headed upstairs and prepped up. "Guys, go take a bath and prepare. We have a schedule today. The person that comes down last will clean the back part of the house when we come back later at night." Everyone heard Yun from the speakers and they dashed upstairs. *Oh no. Nobody wants to clean that part.* Sky thought and ran up too.

"That's a suprise girls. Nobody's late." Sora smiled while driving. "You should do that everyday." Yun laughed and whispered something to Sora. "It's because I told them whoever comes late will clean the back part of the house later." The two of them laughed leaving the others curious. "Yah, what did you say to manager unnie?" Cienne said. "Is that another prank again?" Jin asked and Arianna smirked at her. "You really are something Arianna unnie."

"Mwo?!" Half of the members screamed in the office. "What's the matter about that? It seems a good field for you girls to excel." Sora said. "Being mothers." The CEO laughed. "We're not ready." Jaena widened her eyes. "Don't worry girls. I'm sure Hello Baby will be fun." Sora smiled at them.

 
author note

Hello Baby!! Who might be the baby? Hmmm. Stay tuned unnies!