twenty-seven

BEATZ | ONGOING
three v.s. one
february 2013

"Gals, you've been invited for a special performance in MCountdown." Sora informed everyone who was eating breakfast. "What?!!" Sky facepalmed herself. "Yep. What do you want to perform?" Sora asked them. "I Got A Boy!!!!!" Cienne yelled in the middle of silence. "I won't do that, seriously. So Nyeo Shi Dae?? Never." MingKyun refused. "Me too." Jaena rolled her eyes. "Me three." Aidan kept on eating. "Why do you hate my sister's group anyway?!" Cienne slammed the table which caused everyone to get shocked. "Calm down, Cienne." Arianna continued on her thing. "How do you expect me to calm down?! They're bashing SNSD!" Cienne yelled at Arianna. Arianna eyed her. "They're not bashing SNSD, btch. They just refused to your suggestion. Bahing is different from refusing, remember that. Now sit down, and eat." Arianna drank her milk. "Sit down, Cienne." Yun said calmly. "Fine." Cienne sat down. The other members then suggested other songs and Sora taked note of it all.

"How did Cienne do that to Arianna unnie? I'ts disrespectful." Nanie said to Sky. "Why did MingKyun, Jaena, and Aidan refused anyway?" Sky asked. "I don't know." Nanie shrugged her shoulders off while washing the dishes. "They should've just kept silent. The I Got A Boy performance isn't confirmed anyway." Sky wiped her sweat.

Then next day, Sora gathered everyone in the living room. "Girls, the I Got A Boy performance is confirmed." Sora said. "Yes!" Cienne jumped. "Aish. I knew it. They play favoritism." Aidan rolled her eyes. "Let's just follow orders." Jaena mumbled. 

"Whose part are you gonna cover?" "I'm gonna be—" The dorm was full of questions. "Girls!! This afternoon, you'll be going to YG to practice I Got A Boy for straight 1 week." Sora cut off the noise. "But unnie, we still haven't decided which member we'll cover." Sky said. "Do it by height. The shortest member takes Sunny's part. The tallest member takes Sooyoung's part." Sora walked away.

"Girls, we're 10. How are we supposed to cover this one?" Yun asked. "I won't dance." Arianna said. "What? But unnie. I'll give up my position for you." Sky said. "Me too. We all know you love dancing even though you couldn't." Aidan blinked. "Unnie. You should dance." Melody went to Arianna. "No, guys. Just no." Arianna shook her head. "My feet is hurting nowadays, so no. I don't wanna get injured when we comeback. Understand?" Arianna smiled lightly. "Okay." The others replied.

"Okay girls! Jin gets Seohyun, Nanie gets Taeyeon, Melody gets Sooyoung, Cienne gets Sunny since she's the shortest, and Jin gets Seohyun. Four girls left. Me, Jaena, Aidan, and Sky. Why do we have the same height anyway?" Yun said. The other three laughed. "Winner gets Yoona!" Arianna said. "Kai Pai Bo!" The winner was Jaena. "Kai Pai Bo!" Aidan won which means she gets Jessica and Sky lost so she gets Tiffany and Yun got Yuri's spot.

It was a tough practice since they were the only ones who could learn and teach each other the choreography. "I'm so nervous. I'm covering Hyoyeon sunbae and i'm not even a badass dancer." MingKyun pouted trying to keep up. After days, they were finally done and they just need to polish their dance out. "We look like we're going to a dance cover contest, neh?" Sky wondered. Arianna clapped just watching them. "I'm gonna make my unnie happy!" Cienne jumped. "Yah, their choreo is really sick." Jaena called for Aidan. "Maybe we just hated the girls who owns this song, not their song." Aidan pointed out and they both laughed.

 
author note

It took so long for me to update. I know you waited, mianhaee. Anyways, I got hooked with I Got A Boy and me and my friends are going to cover the dance!