ten

BEATZ | ONGOING
shocking news
2012

In YG practice room. "Now, for your comeback. Something will change to your group." Sora said. "You mean, someone will leave the group?" Nanie asked. "No." Sora answered. "TechnoBeats and CuteBeats will be, you know, how could I explain this. Umm, T and C will be removed and will be replaced as BEATZ."  "Umm. We'll be BEATZ? The 10 of us?" Arianna looked curious. "And TechnoBeats and CuteBeats, mash up? Did I get the correct idea?" Yun crossed her arms. "Yes, you did, girls." Sora smiled.

"So, do the media know about this?" Jaena asked. "Not yet. But YG will reveal this news on Tuesday." Sora answered. "OMG!! I think this will be super, duper, mega, over, successful!!" MingKyun jumped and jumped. "Now, what's with the super, duper, mega, over, expression?" Jin smirked. "Nothing. I think, we must spread the SDMO expression." Jaena grinned.  "Who made SDMO?" Cienne asked. "HER!" Aidan, Sky, and Melody pointed to Jaena, answering.

"Okay, okay, stop it!!!" Sora yelled. "As early as now, you need to learn the song for your comeback." "OOHH. Does the song have octaves?" Arianna asked. "Sort of." Sora answered, getting the copies. "Here." Sora handed the copies to the 10 of them. "And also, your line-up for your comeback will be permanent. That T and C names are your, sub-units." 

"SDMO!!!" Jaena stared at the copy of their new song. "Why?" Aidan asked. "I sense that this has a y concept." Cienne answered. "Puh-lease, no." Jin rolled her eyes. "Maybe it really has." Sora smirked. "Why are you smirking there, unnie? You're planning something, aren't you?" Yun asked, suspicious. "I'm not, SooYee." Sora answered.  "What's the melody of this song anyway?" Arianna asked. "Someone will teach you how to sing that." Sora answered then a lady came inside. "Annyeonghaseyo!! So now, i'll be the one who'll teach you the tune of the song. Let's start now." She smiled.

After 4 hours of practicing their comeback song. "Finally!! We're done!" The lady clapped. "I hate the going to the chorus part." Jin said. "It has, ahhhhhhhhh!!!!" "Don't be ignorant, Jin." Yun scolded Jin. "Sorry, unnie." Jin apologized. "Recording is on next week." Sora said. "Okay." Everyone replied.

In the dorm. "I wonder what will the people react to our new line-up." Melody facepalmed herself. "And also our comeback." Jaena looked at the ceiling.

Tuesday came and it was the day YG will reveal the news to the media. "Guys! Guys! Come!!" Aidan yelled. "So many comments." Sky said. "I'm so glad they liked it." Melody replied. "Yeah, yeah." Cienne jumped.

 
author note

Short update. I'm really stressed out in school.