NO UPDATE

Cupid's Bachelors

 

Subscribers,

I am sorry to inform that I will be taking a little break on updating my stories. I just really need to deal with my emotions right now and understand where the hell I am going with my life. My folks are nagging at me that I don't have a life and really, I don't. My laptop is my life, so is my television but what kind of life is that? I rarely venture out of my room let alone my house. I rarely hang out with friends and I think I just need to breath and take care of myself. I will continue to update and I am sorry for keeping you waiting a long time for one.

I summarized it all up in a blog and if you would like to read, please do. :) http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/254606

I appreciate those who have always and regularly commented on every update and I hope to be back up and running again. I will organize myself and figure out my points and not fall off the track. But for now, I ask that you have some patience and I am sorry for an even longer wait. I hope that I don't lose any of you during this time, but I understand if I do. I hope to see all of you continue to show your support with comments and reviews and even a quick hello on my wall. I'm also sorry I am not a 'approachable' author. I just find it hard to communicate with people.

 

Love,

Deliagem

aka Lelita