6

Cupid's Bachelors

 

“What are you—,” before Heechul could even finish his question, Mr. Lee interrupted the man quickly.               

 

“Ah Heechul it’s good you came, but it’s a shame you missed your Tae’s little dance number,” my boss teased as I stood there staring at my cousin who kept his eyes on me.

 

“Wearing that?” Heechul asked.

 

“Yes she didn’t have time to actually plan out her outfit I just sort of required her to do it,” Mr. Lee said carefully though it seemed Heechul narrowed his eyes at him for a split second.

 

The instant it was gone, it welcomed a rather scary grin I had learned to fear for the past few years since I lived with him. I gulped as he clasped his hands together though to everyone else it seemed like a kind gesture; to me it was my death sentence. Heechul quickly smirked and walked over and I was frozen in place; I shivered at the glint in his eyes when he focused on mine.

 

“So my little Tae finally got over her stage fright?” he cooed before pulling me into his chest.

 

“You’ve got explaining to do,” he hissed into my ear so low I barely heard it myself.

 

I only nodded slightly before he pulled back and kept me at arm’s length. He smiled and ruffled my hair causing me to whine; he knew how much I hated it.

 

“H—, Oppa!” I cried catching myself before I revealed the truth and it felt so weird.

 

However, there seemed to be a spark in Heechul’s eyes, the one I didn’t like at all. He leaned over and asked for me to repeat what I had called him. I gulped at the request, but did in fear of my sanity.

 

“O-oppa,” I stuttered as I played with my fingers nervously.

 

“ADORABLE!” I heard someone squeak from behind me and I turned to see Mae jumping up and down.

 

“Isn’t she?” Heechul added fuel to the fire as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

 

I sent Heechul a sideways glare, which he seemed to ignore, as he ruffled my hair again. I wanted to skin him alive! Suddenly, a cough brought me out of my various thoughts on how I could kill Heechul once we got back home. Everyone turned to focus on Cupid who had raised his fist to his lips.

 

“Oh of course, Heechul this is Cupid and his lovely Bachelor’s. Gentlemen, this is Heechul a good friend of mine and someone very important to Tae,” Mr. Lee stated and I had to wonder why on earth he had worded it like that.

 

“Pleasure,” Cupid said with a bow and the bachelors followed, though I noticed they seemed annoyed at the moment.

 

“So these are the famous Bachelors that every girl wants?” Heechul asked beside me.

 

“But of course,” Mr. Lee confirmed as Heechul studied every single one of them.

 

“Hm, not bad at all,” my cousin stated after a moment of silence before he suddenly turned to me.

 

“But I still think Tae makes quite a charming and handsome boy,” Heechul teased and I elbowed him in response.

 

Heechul let out a grunt in response to the sudden hit and sent me a glare. I crossed my arms over my chest and tapped by foot in annoyance. Heechul just loved adding salt into my wounds.  He sneered at me for a second before wrapping an arm around my waist and tugging me into his side.

 

“I mean, even girls swoon at how polite and well mannered he is and his cute antics are to die for too. They practically faint,” Heechul said while placing emphasis on the word he.

 

“Really?” Cupid asked and I turned to look at him to see his focus was solely on my cousin.

 

Instead of keeping quiet, I finally spoke out but decided to get a little revenge on my dear cousin.

 

“Of course, he is the one that sends me to greet the girls and guys that have interest in him and to turn them down,” I explained glaring at Heechul causing most to stare at the two of us.

 

“Well rather than me getting slapped or hit on again I send you. They just squeal at how cute they are and they forget all about me,” Heechul retorted.

 

“Yeah and soon they are after me!” I whined slapping his shoulder.

 

“Hey! Don’t hit your oppa! I am the one who has given you a roof over your head and meals to eat!” my cousin hissed.

 

“Wait you two live together?” asked Minho and it caused both of Heechul and I to freeze.

 

“Uh,” I didn’t know what to stay and stood there awkwardly looking at him.

 

Heechul sighed and stood erect as he placed one of his hands on his waist before the other around mine. I blinked as he tugged me close to him and stared at the Cupid and his bachelors. I had no idea what he was planning, but I already knew I would dislike it.

 

“Well looks like the cat is out of the bag,” Heechul said and leaned over and kissed my cheek causing everyone else to gasp, except Mr. Lee who had a grin on his face.

 

“Yeah Tae and I live together and we have been for over a few years,” Heechul explained calmly as I tried to struggle out of his grip.

 

He made it sound much more serious then it was, but before I could utter a word someone else did.

 

“Are…you two dating?” asked Mae.

 

“What!?” I yelled staring at her.

 

I quickly glanced at the others. Minho’s expression became serious as did Jonghyun’s. Onew’s smile disappeared and Key simply seemed to glare at Heechul as he clutched his hands into fists.  Cupid also seemed to have gotten much serious and the smile he harbored earlier long gone.  A silence fell among the group as I just stood there in shock; I couldn’t even utter out the right words to clear up this whole matter.

 

Suddenly, Heechul busted out laughing beside me and leaned forward hugging his stomach as his laughter grew louder. I nearly jumped out of my skin before staring at his form. My eye twitched soon after and before long I gave him a quick kick to his shin. He yelped and fell over; sending me a glare though tears had formed at the corner of his eyes due to the laughter.

 

“What was that for!”

 

“For making them believe we were dating of course!” I yelled back.

 

“So you’re not?” asked Mae.

 

“NO!” I yelled crossing my arms and turning my back to Heechul who leaned against the lockers.

 

“Nah, that is just weird since well, Tae and I are related,” Heechul claimed finally deciding to clear up the misunderstanding though he still had his mischievous grin on his lips.

 

“R-related?” asked Onew stepping forward and I turned to look at him.

 

“Yeah, he is unfortunately my cousin,” I muttered as I allowed my arms to fall to my side as if I were giving up.

 

“Hey you love me!”

 

“Yeah unfortunately,” I muttered under my breath.

 

“What was that?” Heechul hissed.

 

“Nothing,” I exclaimed with a rather sweet voice while I tilted my head and offered him a smile.

 

Heechul rolled his eyes at my antics knowing full well I had lied though he hadn’t heard what I said. Cupid seemed to be enjoying our little quarrel if his chuckle was anything to go by and the others seemed to be totally lost or somewhat amused by all this mess. Suddenly, I recalled something and turned to look at my cousin.

 

“What are you doing here anyways?” I asked.

 

“What? Can’t I visit my dearest cousin at her job?” he asked emphasizing the word her.

 

I puffed out my cheeks and heard Mr. Lee chuckle before walking from behind the handsome bachelors who had remained fairly quiet throughout this whole ordeal. However, I did notice that they stared at me as

 

Mr. Lee and Heechul greeted each other formally. I sent them a smile and I had different responses that I found somewhat entertaining and cute.

 

Onew smiled, turned a slight pink and looked at his feet. Key smiled ever so slightly before crossing his arms and looking away. Jonghyun ran a hand through his hair with a nervous grin and looked somewhere else as the corner of Minho’s lips twitched upwards before he hid it with his hand and looked at a painting hanging on a wall. I tilted my head and wondered what was going on with them.

 

“Oh Tae!” I heard Heechul exclaim and I turned to look at him.

 

“I need you to give something to someone for me,” he explained and I raised an eyebrow before they bulged at the sight of shopping bags.

 

“D-did you go shopping?!” I asked.

 

“Of course! You need to look handsome now go change so you can give Siwon the card!” He exclaimed before pushing me into the bathroom with the bags.

 

“Hurry! I told him to wait for me at the mall in about an hour so let’s go!” he called through the door.

 

I groaned and looked at the clothes in the bag; at least I get to dress as what I really am, a boy!

 

“TAE!”

 

“I’M MOVING!” I yelled back in frustration.

 

My life just big time. What did I do to deserve such a crazy boss and cousin? 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wooh chapter 6 is out and hope you guys are entertained by the craziness of the characters!

Please leave a comment or review of the story or chapter!

Appreciate everyone who leaves a comment! They show me that they care!

Questions? Ask!

Anyways, soon the guys will learn just how Tae seemed to have 'perfected' acting like a dude! 

Also, would you like to see what the others are thinking? Let me know!

Love!

Deliagem