'Good' Morning

Cupid's Bachelors

 

I groaned as my cousin began to drag me out of my bed, a bed that I clung to for dear life. Who in their right mind would want to leave such a comfortable and warm bed you may ask, definitely not me. I shook my head as he tried to pull me off, but I gave him a quick slap with my pillow that immediately made him let go.

 

I hurriedly dove into my comforting bed and sighed contently as I heard him groan from the floor.

 

“Damn it TAE GET UP!” he yelled as he tried once more.

 

I whined, but unfortunately he was successful this time around. I rubbed my cheeks as he grinned triumphantly. I stuck my tongue out at him causing him to chuckle.

 

“Come on lazy get off your and get ready or you’ll be late,” he said with his hands on his hips.

 

“But I don’t want to go!” I complained.

 

“Well to bad! On your feet!”

 

I grumbled a few curses under my breath before getting up as he left my room. I swore that man was evil sometimes. I ran my hands through my hair when a yawn escaped my lips; I rubbed my eyes and headed to the bathroom.

 

I looked at myself in the mirror and huffed; I definitely looked like a mess. My long locks of hair were tangled and I hated the fact that it hurt like hell to comb it. I groaned before deciding to take a shower and make things go much easier on me.

 

Perhaps cutting it shorter would make things a lot easier, but I had grown somewhat fond of it. Maybe because of all the work it took to even get it to this length. I pouted before turning on the shower and getting rid of my clothes.

 

“Here I come work,” I muttered to before going into the shower, nearly screaming at how cold it was.

 

“DARN IT HEECHUL DID YOU TURN ON THE SINK!?”

 

“I HAD TO CLEAN THE DISHES!”

 

 I hissed; this was a great morning indeed.

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry the first chapter is so short, but I just wanted to give you a glimps of what is to come! I hope you all chip for this story and show your support! :3

Please leave a comment or review.

Deliagem