Chapter 4 - Wake up Sleeping Beauty(s)

Let's Return To The Good Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to It's Your Day by Yiruma while reading

Chapter 4 - Wake Up Sleeping Beauty(s)

 

 

“Guys! Wake up! Now!”

 

Leeteuk shouted from the living room. Muffled moans could be heard throughout the dorm as the members protested against waking up early in the morning. Leeteuk sighed before deciding to go and wake them up personally. He knew that they wanted to sleep in to get more rest due to the energy drained from yesterday’s events. But he also knew that if they wanted to visit Kyuhyun in the hospital, they had to finish their schedules first. He had managed to clear their afternoon and evening schedules but not their morning ones.

 

“Aish. These kids.” He muttered as he made his way up the stairs.

 

He entered the first room where Shindong and Siwon were sleeping.

 

“Shindong. Shindong.”

 

He walked over to the said man and started shaking him. “Aish.....”

 

“Hmm...... Go away.” Shindong muttered, before turning his body around to bury his head into his pillow. “Lemme sleep....” He then proceeded to use his hands to swat Leeteuk, who was hovering over him, away like an annoying fly.

 

“Shindong, there’s ramen.” Leeteuk shouted as the last resort.

 

“I don’t care....” The muffled voice could barely be heard. “Gimme later...”

 

Wow. Shindong won’t wake up for ramen? That’s a first. He must be really tired, but he needed to wake up if he wanted to visit Kyuhyun later.

 

“Shindong. We have to wake up and complete today’s schedule before visiting Kyuhyun at the hospital.” The umma sighed.

 

“Kyuhyun? What happened? Can we go now?” Shindong perked awake at the very mention of the maknae’s name, getting up so quickly that he somehow managed to tangle himself in his blanket and rolled onto the floor in a jumbled mess. Leeteuk chuckled at the scene as he helped Shindong up, yet touched at the concern the latter held for the maknae, even when asleep.

 

Leeteuk looked over to the next bed, where Siwon was already sitting up, woken up by the thud that Shindong had made.

 

“Sadly, not yet. We have to finish this morning schedule’s first. Wash up and get dressed, then come down for breakfast. Ok?” Leeteuk answered.

 

“Yes umma.” They replied.

 

Leeteuk smiled affectionately at the title, before he walked over to the next room, where Hankyung and Heechul were sleeping.

 

Opening the door, he smiled at the scene in front of him. Heechul was sprawled over Hankyung while the Chinese man had draped one arm protectively over the princess. Cinderella must have missed his best friend a lot.

 

“Hankyung. Hankyung.” Leeteuk called softly, choosing to wake the said man first since he was an early riser, and partially because he did not want to face Heechul’s wrath at being woken up early in the morning. Hankyung was the only who could deal with that. So could Kyuhyun, he thought bitterly.

 

Hankyung opened his eyes to stare blearily at the figure in front of him, before proceeding to rub the sleep out of his eyes. “Ge, zao-” He said, before realizing that he was speaking in Chinese. He smiled sheepishly as he switched back to Korean. Leeteuk smiled and shook his head at Hankyung. Hankyung was one of the few members which he didn’t need to worry about.

 

“Chullie. Get up.” Hankyung poked at the diva that was sleeping on him.

 

“Hmm..... A few more minutes.” Heechul replied before burrowing his head further into Hankyung’s chest.

 

Hankyung smiled back up at Leeteuk. “Go, go wake up the rest. I’ll get Heechul to wake up and dress him.”

 

Leeteuk smiled his thanks, before moving on to the next room, where Sungmin and Kibum were.

 

Kibum had already woken up thanks to the previous shout that Leeteuk had made, and was already kicking Sungmin off the bed in an attempt to wake him, too lazy for words. Leeteuk opened the door just in time to see Sungmin roll off the bed, with Kibum’s leg just behind him.

 

“Oww.... Kibum. What was that for?” Sungmin asked, nursing his injured that had kissed the floor with a thump. “Is that any way to wake up your hyung? Oh. Good morning umma.” He greeted the leader, mind too fuzzy to think of any other title other than ‘umma’.

 

Kibum looked up at the indirect mention and nodded a good morning at the leader. Leeteuk rolled his eye’s at Sungmin’s last sentence, somewhere wondering at the back his mind why the kids would prefer calling him umma instead of leader.

 

“Kibum ah. Don’t bully Sungmin.” He gently reprimanded Kibum before repeating the instructions that he had told Siwon and Shindong.

 

They nodded their heads, before Kibum proceeding to help Sungmin up as an apology to his hyung and heading to the toilet.

 

Leeteuk opened the next door, revealing Eunhae curled up on the bed, cuddling each other, (refer to Super Junior’s mini drama episode 2) their blankets and pillows all strewn on the floor.

 

“Hyukkie, Hae, wake up. It’s morning.” He called out, walking over to the bed. The room was rather dark as compared to the rest, since they had drawn the curtains.

 

“Hmm....” A moan was heard from Eunhyuk, as he snuggled closer to his best friend.

 

“Guys.... wake up.” Leeteuk said, before walking over to the curtains, pulling it up, allowing the bright sunlight to stream into the room

 

“Ok, we’re up, we’re up. Just close the curtains.” Donghae mumbled, turning his head away from the light.

 

Leeteuk chuckled seeing his two dongsaengs desperately trying to avoid the light from their not yet a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter