Chapter 8 - Wake Up Please

Let's Return To The Good Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8 - Wake Up Please

 

It has been already two weeks since Kyuhyun’s daring attempt to commit suicide and he was showing no signs of waking up. The members were getting more and more anxious to the point where they would call whoever was at the hospital every hour, or even minutes if their schedules permit, to check on Kyuhyun’s condition. They made sure every single day that there would always be someone by Kyuhyun’s side, to keep him in accompany and just in case when he woke up, he would not feel too freaked out that he was in a hospital.

 

“Kyuhyun!!!!!”

 

Donghae pushed open the door and bounced into the room, and flung himself onto the chair that was beside the maknae’s bed.

 

“You wouldn’t believe what happened today! Hyukkie called Hankyung away from his stove to help him with his chinese and the Beijing fried rice that Hannie hyung was cooking got burned! I was so hungry you know! We weren’t able to have breakfast at all! My stomach kept on grumbling and Teukie hyung had to go down to buy food for all of us! Haha. And Chullie hyung was so pissed that he didn’t get to eat Hannie’s Beijing fried rice that he chased Hyukkie around the house for almost half an hour!”

 

The boy kept rambling and rambling on about their day to the maknae that was lying palely on the bed. Even though he knew that he would receive no response, he just wanted to talk to Kyuhyun, a subconscious reassurance that Kyuhyun was still alive as he watched the maknae’s chest rise up and down slowly.

 

“Donghae! Why did you run off with out me?”

 

A certain monkey walks him with a cute pout on his face, with the rest of the members trailing after him into the room dragging their feet with them.

 

“You guys were too slow! I can’t wait to see Kyu-ah!”

 

The fish squealed as he pounced on to his best friend, engulfing him in a hug. Leeteuk looked at his two younger brothers and sighed, wondering where they got their energy from. Super Junior had returned from a whole day of schedules that included lots of interviews which were prodding them on Kyuhyun’s condition. They were supposed to be filming a music video, but none of the members wanted to proceed with their new album without Kyuhyun. It didn’t feel complete just   with the 12 of them.

 

Heechul pushed them out of the way and sat himself on a chair next to Kyuhyun’s bed. 

 

“I’m hungry~” He whined, looking at Hankyung before remembering that they were at the hospital and there was no way for Hankyung to produce his magical Beijing Fried Rice unless of course, they stormed the hospital’s kitchen, which the diva was more than willing to do so if that was what he have to do to get his dinner.

 

“Why don’t Sungmin hyung and I go down and buy some food for you?” Kibum volunteered as his own stomach grumbled in hunger.

 

“Macdonalds!”


“KFC!”

“Sushi!”

 

“Hankyung’s Beijing Fried Rice!”

 

Came the torrent of energetic responses coming from the members. The truth was, they had just blurted out any thing that was first on their mind.

 

“Hotpot!”

 

“Kimchi Stew!”

 

The members froze as the last two answers were heard. An uneasy silence was heard before Hankyung ran over to the door and threw it open. Seeing no one was standing outside, they gave a sigh of relief.

 

“Sorry...”

 

Eunhyuk and Donghae looked down apologetically. They didn’t mean to say t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter