Chapter 10 - We Wish...

Let's Return To The Good Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10 - We Wish…

 

Children’s laughter drifted around the rest area of the hospital, most likely from visitors for the patients here. It was an odd sight, thirteen young males sitting among the midst of children in a corner, yet no interaction occurred between the two generations. The younger generation blissfully playing in their own world, paying totally no attention to the elder generation. Well, they weren’t complaining either way.

 

Yunho glanced up in surprise from the chair he was currently sitting on when he heard footsteps running down from the hall way. The door to the rest area burst open and all activities ceased as everyone looked up to glance at the newcomer. He was panting heavily, chest heaving.

 

For a moment, Yunho froze, he thought something bad had happened to Kyuhyun. But looking into Eunhyuk’s eyes, a tiny spark of excitement, that was invisible to the normal people was spotted by him.

 

Yunho was by no means a normal person. Having been through so much, having lived with 4 crazy people, all of whom haven taken to keeping their problems to themselves had caused the leader of four to develop an ability of sensing others’ emotions easily. Since he had to guess when the others were having problems.

 

The once leader of four.

 

“H-hyung. He’s awake.”

 

A chair scrapped across the ground,  causing the male to gently wince at the scratchy noise. He looked up to see the leader of Super Junior standing up on the ground, eyes wide. He watched as the adam’s apple of Eunhyuk bobbed up and down as he gulped to regain his breath, Donghae already making his way over to his best friend to calm him down.

 

“H-Hyung! Get your over here! He’s awake.”

 

With that, Eunhyuk turned and ran back to the room, simply ignoring the shouts of nurses for him not to run in the hospital, which only intensified as the rest of the band filed out of the rest area, following Eunhyuk, leaving the two TVXQ members in the rest area.

 

Yunho closed his eyes and rested his head against the window which was just next to him. He flinched slightly out of surprise when he felt a presence next to him, he opened his eyes a bit to see Changmin leaning against him.

 

“Aren’t you glad?”

 

He nudged his maknae.

 

Changmin smiled and nodded.

 

“Of course. Why shouldn’t I be? He finally woke up after so long.”

 

“Do you want to go visit him?”

 

He shook his head.

 

“Nah. I want to let them have some time together. Beside it would be easier for them to deal with their problems if they don’t have outsiders there.”

 

Yes outsiders. That was how they currently felt. Even though they knew Super Junior considered them family, but it still felt out of place for them to be there. They didn't know why though. It’s just this feeling of a thin invisible line between them and Super Junior. It was like this for all the groups, no matter how close they were.

 

He glanced outside the window, seeing from the corner of his eyes a slight shadow casted by a figure shifting just outside the hospital. The figure turned slightly, shadows casted over his face. Yunho squinted to catch a better glimpse of the figure as the sun was in his eyes. They were on the second floor, hence it was hard for him to see. He jerked up immediately when the figure turned slightly, his or her face which could barely be seen became a bit clearer. Changmin yelled in protest as he fell off Yunho’s shoulder.

 

“What was that for!?”

 

Yunho glanced at the younger before looking out immediately, trying to spot the figure once more but it had disappeared as quickly as it had appeared.

 

“No. I just... I thought.. I...”

 

He stuttered as he tried to process what he had seen.

 

“You what?”

 

Changmin asked curiously, unable to make any sense of what his hyung was trying to say.

 

“I... Oh never mind.”

 

Yunho dismissed it with a quick wave of his hand. It wasn’t like Changmin would understand it. Maybe I should go get my eyesight checked, he thought to himself. After all, there was no way that it could be him.

 

“Come on.” Yunho stood up and extended his hand to Changmin. “Let’s go check on Kyuhyun.”

 

The younger sighed and accepted the hand, before allowing himself to get dragged out of the rest area.

 

The duo shuffled their feet towards the door, pausing momentarily when they saw two figures standing outside, not entering. From the cluster of luggage around them, it was very likely that they had just returned from the airport --- or going to.

 

Both blinked in surprise as the other two figures suddenly shouted out ‘Hyung!’ and ‘Kui Xian’ and disappeared from their line vision, having disappeared into the room. They shifted slightly so that they were allowed to get a better look at the situation in the room.

 

Changmin felt his lips lifting at a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter