Chocolate

Story Dedicated To...

 


Starring: Dara Park, Kwon Jiyong

 

A story dedicated to someone who requested a story from me. I was supposed to make her one without her requesting from me because she has comments all over my stories. I love her for that.

 

Well, here you go. Hope you like it.



 

2013

 

“Babe, why are you such in a foul mood today?”

 

The young guy took the girl’s hand with his and squeezed it. After giving a glare to the guy beside her, she scoffed and mumbled something under her breath which made the guy cutely pout his lips.

 

“Dara, what is it?” he asked again, trying to make the girl answer his question.

 

Dara only frowned and said, “Dara? Shouldn’t you be calling me noona?”

 

Jiyong chuckled heartily at her before saying, “You’re my girlfriend! Why should I call you noona?”

 

She buried her face on the pillows near them. “Because I’m freaking old! I’m already thirty!” Dara exclaimed in frustration. This only made her boyfriend laugh harder and she hit him hard on his chest. “Yah! Don’t laugh!”

 

“I’m not laughing,” Jiyong denied her claim and tried to put on a serious face just to appease Dara. He took something out of his drawer and poked the girl beside him.

 

Dara lifted her head, took one glance at the thing Jiyong was shoving at her and with a puzzled expression, she asked, “What the hell am I gonna do with that?”

 

He grinned as he placed a bar of chocolate on her lap and said, “Take it.”

 

“It’s not gonna make me younger,” Dara said with a huff but she finally took it and she finally smiled.

 

“Yes, but it’s gonna make you happy.” Jiyong turned to face her and said, “Will you marry me?”

 

2009

 

From: Tokki-noona

 

Message: I’m hungry.

 

Jiyong grinned as he read the message in his phone. It was from Dara who was having a recording on the studio on the floor just above him. He leaned further on the comfort of his swivel chair and texted back.

 

From: Soy sauce

 

Message: I’ll buy some. What do you want to eat?

 

Dara pursed her lips and furrowed her eyebrows in concentration and let out a satisfied gasp when she thought of what she wanted to eat.

 

From: Tokki-noona

 

Message: Something really sweet.

 

Jiyong laughed once he opened Dara’s reply and with a soft smile, he pressed the reply prompt on his phone.

 

From: Soy Sauce

 

Message: You can’t eat yourself.Choose another.

 

Dara clicked her tongue when she saw Jiyong’s reply to her message. She was about to send him a long, angry message when she received another.

 

From: Soy Sauce

 

Message: Hold on. I already have something sweet. I’ll come up.

 

Then another.

 

From: Soy Sauce

 

Message: Are you alone?

 

Despite herself, she smiled to herself and it was so obvious that CL and Bom who was sitting beside her started to giggle.

 

Clutching a bar of chocolate on his hand, Jiyong opened the door and stepped inside the room where Dara was. He looked up and shrinked when he realized that the room was full of people staring at him. He placed the chocolate on the counter before the girls and left the room in a rush.

 

Dara blushed and was about to get the chocolate but Bom was faster than her and got it before she could. Her red-headed friend showed the sweet treat to CL and said, “It’s a chocolate.”

 

“Too bad it’s not ours,” CL replied and gave Dara a playful smile.

 

1993

 

A little girl was sitting on an empty swing . While all the other kids around her played, not caring about a thing in the world, this little girl’s cute pink cheeks were stained with her tears.

 

She was crying.

 

A little boy, years younger that the girl, approached her and asked, “Why are you crying?”

 

The little girl wiped her tears with the sleeves of her coat and looked at the kid before her. “Why should I answer your question? I don’t even know your name.”

 

“I’m Jiyong,” the little kid replied.

 

The little girl pouted and said, “I’m Dara, but you should call me Noona because I’m older than you.”

 

Jiyong sat on the empty swing seat beside her. “Is that why you’re crying? You’re older than me?”

 

Dara glanced at the little boy and it was obvious she was annoyed with his nosiness. “Well, I am…but it’s not the reason I’m crying.”

 

“Then why are you crying?” Jiyong asked again and Dara’s tears flowed again.

 

She proceeded to tell the nosy little kid on how sad she was about leaving Korea to go to another country. “I’ll miss grandma, grandpa, my aunts and uncles. I won’t see my friends and classmates again,” she sobbed.

 

Jiyong stood up, placed something on Dara’s lap and returned to his seat. She stopped crying to see what he gave her.

 

It was a chocolate bar.

 

She turned to face him and he grinned, showing a missing tooth.

 

“What am I gonna do with this?” she asked.

 

“Eat it,” he replied.

 

She frowned. “It’s not going to make me stay.”

 

“Yes, but it’s going to make you happy.” Jiyong turned to face her and said, “Will you marry me?”



 

A/N:

 

This is fluff, isn’t it?

 

OMG.

 

/retches and hides under the nearest rock