Choices

You're the Only One

You’re the Only One

Kim Myungsoo/Son Naeun

~when you relized that he’s the only one that makes you happy and ruined you at the same time~

Storyline © whentomorrowcomes | characters © God and themselves

Part 4

.#.

Woori smiled when her phone rang and saw Myungsoo’s name on the screen. She put the catalog on the table and picked the phone.

“Hey baby,” she smiled.

“Where are you?”

Woori frowned when she heard Myungsoo’s icy tone, “baby, what’s wrong with you?”

“I need you to tell me where you are now, Woori.”

Woori surprised when Myungsoo called her by her real name, not their usually lovey-dovey nickname. Woori sighed, “the wedding shop and photo studio in Gangnam, do you remember it? The place where we took our wedding photo-shoot and where we’ll order my wedding dress.”

And Myungsoo’s “Don’t go anywhere. We need to talk,” words end their conversation. Woori bit her lower lip because she can sense trouble and she hoped that she was wrong.

.#.

Woori smiled when Myungsoo walked at her direction and about to show him the wedding dress design that interest her but without wasting any second, Myungsoo grabbed her wrist.

“Let’s go, we need to talk,” he said and dragged her into his black car.

“Wait! Myungsoo, it hurts!” she screamed because Myungsoo’s grip hurt her wrist but Myungsoo seems like didn’t care a bit and force her to get in.

“Get in, or I’ll make you to,” he said. Woori gulped and obediently get in to the car and just watched Myungsoo in fear who starting the engine.

Woori sighed, “what’s wrong with you? What do you want—”

“I want to cancel our marriage,” Myungsoo cut her words and she looked at him with a confusion look.

“What do you mean? Myungsoo, stop talking nonsense!”

“Nonsense? Please, Woori,” Myungsoo made a sarcastic laugh, “I’m sure you know the reason why I do this.”

“I don’t! So tell me why you are being like this!” she screamed.

“You killed my baby,” Myungsoo finally said, “and you also almost killed my Naeun.”

“What? W-what do you mean?” she stuttered, “who’s Naeun?”

“I’m not falling for your act, Woori,” Myungsoo said coldly, “Hayoung-sshi told me everything.”

Woori clenched fist and gritted her teeth, “you don’t have any evidence to suspect me.”

“Actually, I do,” Myungsoo smirked, “looks like you forgot that there’s security camera in the hallway. I can give it to the police and those evidences are enough to put you in a jail. If it isn’t, I’m sure my lawyer can figure it out.”

“Why did you do that, Woori?” Myungsoo asked while tried to keep his calm.

Woori took a heavy breath and looked at her fiancée, “what do you want me to do then?!”

“Don’t you know how I feel when I knew you cheating on my back with that girl? I tried to keep calm and silent because I thought that it won’t takes long. ” she screamed as tears ran down her cheeks, “but did you ever, for only a second, think of me and put aside your stubbornness? Did you ever think how I feel when I found out that she’s pregnant with your child? You’ll leave me and be with her! I can’t let that happened because I love you too much to let you go for being with her!”

Myungsoo sighed and then stopped the car on the side of the road. He got out of the car and opened my door and offering his hand—like any gentleman would do. Woori automatically grab his hand and stepped out from the car. They walked down side by side without holding hands—which was the first time. Finally he led her to a wooden seat under the tree and sat there. The warm breeze and a salty smell hit her while she tried to calm herself down with looked at the beautiful blue scenery in front of them.

“Why did you bring me here?” Woori finally broke the uncomfortable silence between them. Myungsoo looked straight to her eyes with his popular sharp gaze and grabbed her hand and hold it tight.

“I’m sorry,” he breathed out, “I truly am.”

“Why, Myungsoo?” she said with a cracked voice, “Don’t you love me anymore?”

“I love you,” he said, “always.”

“But…”

“What?” she asked again.

“My love for you wasn’t as stronger as my love for Naeun,” he said without any hesitation and Woori could see that he was telling the truth, because she could sense the sincerity and love in his voice when he spoke Naeun’s name. Not her. And it hurt her so much. She bit her lips as tears keep fell down from her eyes.

“And I’m sorry because I just realized it that I don’t love you in that way,” he continued, “I only love you as the sister I never had. And I never want to hurt you, Woori.”

“You already did,” she whispered. Myungsoo caressed her cheek and shed the tears with his thumb.

“I’m sorry,” he said again, “I just love her too much. She’s everything to me.”

“And if we keep doing this arrangement marriage, I will hurt you more than I do now,” Myungsoo stated, “because I couldn’t leave her. I would never leave her.”

“Why?” she asked while looked straight at him with her wet eyes, “why did you choose her than me? What did she have but I didn’t??”

“She has nobody but me in this world,” he sighed, “please understand that.”

He pat her head lightly but then bring her head to his chest and whispered, “I’m sorry.”

And that’s enough to let her pour all of her heartbreak with hugging him and sobs loudly in his chest while Myungsoo keeps whispering apologize at her ears.

.#.

Hayoung tried to massage her head—tried to removing the dizziness that she got because her lack of rest and also stress because Naeun’s condition which didn’t get any better at all.

Even her condition’s worse now.

Luckily she’s on time when Naeun tried to ran away from her room to only-god-know-where for the fourth time and the doctor needs to give her an injection to make her calm. And now, she’s sleeping peacefully since two hours ago. Such an irony, because the only time she would looked alive was just while she’s sleeping. Because when she’s awake the only thing that she did was crying and screaming in pain like someone hurt her even though no one did. The doctor said that’s because she’s stressed and sometimes being delusional aor maybe the memory when Woori hurt her keep replaying on her mind.

And Hayoung wondered where the hell Myungsoo was now. Because he said that he would go somewhere to take care of his problem with Woori. And she hoped that he would make a right decision which the best for the three of them.

She was about to close her eyes when she heard the door opened and a familiar figure appears right in front of her with a big smile. She gave him a weak smile and gave him gestures that ask him to sat next to her. When he finally sat down, Hayoung placed her head at his broad shoulders.

“Are you alright?”

She nodded and gives a smile to her husband, “yeah, just tired.”

“Sleep. I’ll watch her,” Howon said and Hayoung closed her eyes—tried to get some sleeps while Howon pat her head lovingly just like what he did every time they went to sleep and the room was filled with silence once again.

“Oppa,” he heard Hayoung called him.

“Hm?”

“I’m scared,” she said with trembling voices. She got up and faced Howon, “I’m afraid if Myungsoo oppa would leave Naeun unnie…”

Howon gave her a smile an brought her into his embrace, “actually, me too. Considering on her conditions now. I hope that kid will make a wise decision.”

“Kid?” Hayoung asked while holding her laughter and he nodded.

“He maybe one of the successful CEO and so on, but for me he’s just looks like a kid,” he smiled, “a kid who still confuse and curious with anything.”

“And the kid was finally can figure out something and settle things down.”

Both of them turned their head to the door just to find Myungsoo who standing with a smile and a big pink rose bouquet in his hand. The married couple gave him an embarrassing look and Howon made a fake cough. Myungsoo laughed at the couple and placed the rose at Naeun’s bed.

“Don’t worry hyung,” he chuckled, “I won’t sue you just because you called me a kid because that’s the truth.”

“But fortunately this kid finally can clear this up,” he gave the couple a big grin while removing Naeun’s fridge which covered her pale face.

“What do you mean?” Hayoung asked in curiosity.

“We broke the engagement. Fortunately, Woori’s parents gave me their blessing after I told them everything. But I can see that they were very disappointed but they still respect my decision.” Myungsoo explained. He then tangled his hand with Naeun’s and kissed her palm softly.

He was just about to close his eyed to get some sleeps—because all of the meeting and the problems between him, Naeun, and Woori really made him couldn’t sleep at all and he was really tired—when Naeun finally opened her eyes.

“Hey baby,” he said with a genuine smile and about to kiss her hand again but the smile turned into a frown when Naeun pulled her hand harshly.

“Don’t touch me.” She said coldly.

“Hayoung, what’s he doing in here?” she turned her head to Hayoung.

“Well, he wanted to—”

“Get him out from here,” she said coldly, “I don’t want to see him.”

“Baby, don’t be like this—”

“Get out!” she screamed out loud and made the three of them jumped in shock, “I said get out!”

Myungsoo sighed helplessly but then he felt Hayoung’s hand grab his wrist and he nodded. He was about to give Naeun a kiss on a forehead but she pushed him harshly while screaming, “I said don’t touch me!” and she finally break down for the nth time of the day.

“I’m sorry, baby,” Myungsoo said before he walked out from the room and closed the door.

He finally slid down and hug both of his knee while he let the tears that he had fought back finally slid down from his chocolate orbs.

.

Part 4—End

.

Okay, kill me. It’s my holiday but I did nothing but watching INFINITE and A Pink’s reality show even though there’s sooooo many ideas in my head but I’m just too lazy to write it down LOL

Not edited. I’m too lazy and sleepy for that. It’s 2.30 in the morning in here :D

.

Comments and Subscribe are <3

bai~