Behind the Door

You're the Only One

Because for Hayoung, everything that matter was to saw Naeun’s smile again. After her parent’s funeral, she barely smiled or even talked. That’s why she really happy when finally she could put on that beautiful smile on her face again.

But now she doubted again. Was she made a right decision?

.

You’re the Only One

Kim Myungsoo/Son Naeun

~when you relized that he’s the only one that makes you happy and ruined you at the same time~

Storyline © whentomorrowcomes | characters © God and themselves

Part 3

.#.

“Myungsoo?” Howon eyes frowned when he saw the tall man standing in front of his door, “what are you doing in here?”

“Sorry for disturbing you in, hyung,” Myungsoo smiled a bit.

“No problem, come in,” Howon said and lead Myungsoo to his living room. Myungsoo rolled his eyes around the apartment and then realized something’s off.

“Where’s your wife?” he asked. Howon put a cup of tea on the table and sat across Myungsoo, and then he answered, “She stayed at the hospital.”

“Why? Everything’s alright, right?” Myungsoo asked and Howon nodded.

“Yeah, she’s fine,” said Howon, “But what’s brought you here?”

“Have you seen Naeun?” Myungsoo asked, “Because these days she didn’t answered my calls,”

“What? You don’t know?” Howon frowned, “she didn’t tell you anything?”

“What do you mean, hyung? What doesn’t she told me?”

“She’s in the hospital since five days ago,” Howon answered, “that’s why Hayoung stayed to take care of her.”

“What??”

.#.

Myungsoo tighten his grip at the steering wheel as he hardly tried to focus at the crowded road in front of him while the conversation between him and Howon keep floating in his mind.

“What happened actually?” Myungsoo asked. Howon shook his head.

“I honestly don’t know, I just heard she screamed and next thing I knew was she lay on the floor and covered with blood. And then we dashed her to the hospital.” Howon explained.

“And then?”

“Why don’t you just come and see by yourself,” Howon said, “I have no rights to blurting out loud her problem to you.”

“Just give me the hospital’s address and her room’s number,” Myungsoo sighed, “I’ll find out.”

“Just don’t force her to explain everything in one go,” Howon gave him a piece of paper with the hospital address and also Naeun’s room number on it, “they said that she’s been in a lot of pressure and stress lately.”

“I won’t” Myungsoo gave him a weak smile, “thank you, Howon hyung.”

Myungsoo sighed in frustration and fasten his pace while hopping that everything’s going to be okay.   

.#.

“How are you feeling, unnie?” Naeun looked up at Hayoung who just came and standing at the door.

“Empty,” she said with a faint voice. Hayoung walked in and gave her a fake smile then sit down beside her.

“Hayoung-ah,”

“Yes unnie, what’s wrong?” Hayoung asked. Naeun watched her with a blank expression.

“Don’t tell Myungsoo oppa about this,” she said in a flat tone.

“But—”

“No buts,” she cut her word, “I already lost half of my life with my miscarriage, I don’t want to lose him too…

“Unnie, he deserved to know the truth—”

“Please,” Naeun’s voice cracked as tears streamed down her face again, “I beg you…”

“But you need to tell me,” Hayoung said, “everything. Because you didn’t say anything about this even it’s already five days you’re in here.”

Naeun sighed but then she nodded her head, “where should I start?”

“After you’re going home,” Hayoung answered.

“Well, I took your advice to try to tell him about my pregnancy,” Naeun started, “and he told me that we will figure out about this together later because he has a meeting to attend and he couldn’t come to my house. But in the morning a woman came and did this.”

Hayoung grabbed Naeun’s hand and squeeze it lightly, “Do you know who did this to you?”

Naeun bit her lower lips and nodded, “Go Woori”

Hayoung gasped in shock but then she took a breath to calm herself down, “are you sure, unnie?”

Naeun nodded, “100%. At first I couldn’t recognize her because she wore sunglasses but at the end she took it off and I could recognize her. No doubt, Hayoung. She’s Go Woori. That’s why I don’t want Myungsoo oppa to know about this.”

Hayoung sighed, “Alright, I’ll respect your decision.”

Naeun smiled weakly, “thank you.”

But then Hayoung stood up, “I need to go somewhere, is it okay for you?”

Naeun nodded, “sure. Don’t worry about me.”

Little she knew, someone’s was standing behind the door with a blank expression. Listening everything that she said.

.#.

Hayoung closed the white door and stared at the black haired man in front of him, “Did you hear everything?”

Myungsoo nodded awkwardly, “How is she?”

Worried was traced on Myungsoo’s voice. Hayoung could notice Myungsoo cared about Naeun but he doubted that he loves Naeun.

“Fine.” Hayoung said and added, “For now that is.”

“What do you mean?” Myungsoo was really lack of information on what had happened to Naeun actually.

Hayoung took a deep breath and said,

“She lost the baby.”

“No…you got to be joking me.” Myungsoo didn’t want to believe in that.

“If it wasn’t the truth, she wouldn’t even be in here.” Hayoung stated.

“I don’t understand. How can this happened!?” Myungsoo asked.

“Just like what you heard,” Hayoung said, “your fiancée did this.”

“Woori?”

Hayoung nodded, “just asked herself. But if I were you, I would break the engagement because I wouldn’t want to marry a murderer.”

Myungsoo watched the young woman in front of her in surprised. Never expected that kind of word would slip from .

“I’ll talk to her,” he tried to reassuring her, “I’ll make her explain. Don’t worry.”

.

Part 3—End

.

Okaaaayy, anybody missed me? LOL

Hope this chapter won’t disappoint you guys (:

Oh, anybody’s in love with Brown Eyed Soul like me? They’re sooooo amazing~ <3

.

Comments and Subscribe are <3