Lost

You're the Only One

Naeun sighed again and tried to suppress her sobs, “yeah, I’m having a baby. And it’s yours.”

“What should I do Myungsoo oppa?” she asked because she couldn’t find a way out of this matter.

“Don’t cry, baby…” Myungsoo tried to soothe Naeun, consoling her to stop crying, “We’ll figure out something later on. So don’t you cry, okay?”

.

You’re the Only One

Kim Myungsoo/Son Naeun

~when you relized that he’s the only one that makes you happy and ruined you at the same time~

Storyline © whentomorrowcomes | characters © God and themselves

Part 2

.#.

A knocked at front door woke her up. After Naeun yawned and washed her face, she opened the door just to see a beautiful girl with long wavy hair in front of her door. But she couldn’t recognize her due the big sunglasses she wore.

“Is this Son Naeun’s house?” she asked with an unfriendly tone. Naeun nodded.

“Yes, can I help you—” her words was cut with a slap and she could feel a sudden dizziness in her head.

“How dare you, !” the stranger screamed out loud as she keep repeating attacking the weak Naeun, “how dare you stole Myungsoo from me?!”

Wait, Myungsoo? So it means this is Go Woori? Myungsoo’s fiancée?

Suddenly Woori pushed her harshly and make her fell to the ground as she groaned in pain. Woori smirked as she watched Naeun’s hurtful face and tilted her head harshly.

“So you’re pregnant, huh?” she said, “I guess I just have to get rid of your baby right, ? Because I’m sure Myungsoo don’t want a baby from a like you.”

Naeun screamed in pain and tears formed in her eyes when Woori stepped on her stomach with her heels. She begged her to stop but Woori keep kicking and attacking her weak body.

As Naeun feels hurt in her stomach, Woori smiled sweetly and whispered in Naeun’s ear, “that’s what you got for messing around with me, Son Naeun”

When Woori finally leave her, Naeun felt something wet and warm. And she realized it that it was her blood. She sobs and screamed loudly when she tried to stand and almost fell backward when someone grabbed her arms.

The last thing that she remembers was Howon’s worried expression and Hayoung’s screams before everything went black.

.#.

When she opened her eyes. Everything’s white. And the weird smell that she always found in the hospital made her realize where she was now.

She looked up at the end of her ward and saw her neighbor/best friend sleeping in the sitting position while Howon was nowhere to be found.

“Ha…young…” she called with a dry voice due the dryness in .

Being a light sleeper, Hayoung fortunately wide awake when she heard Naeun’s voice and rushed into her bed, “Naeun unnie, how are you feeling?”

“I’m…fine…” she tried to speak with her dry throat.

“Do you need anything?” Hayoung asked her again. Naeun nodded and pointed at the empty glass on the table. Hayoung, who seems got the message rushed immediately to the table and pour the water into the glass and handed it to Naeun who gladly accepted it and mouthing a ‘thank you’ to her.

“What time is it now?” was her first question and somehow Hayoung was glad to heard that question. Hayoung looked at her purple watch and answered, “It’s 2.15 a.m.”

“Where’s Howon oppa?” Naeun asked again. Hayoung smiled and placed the empty glass back to the table.

“He’s going back home,” she simply answered, “he needs to work tomorrow because there’s some new trainee and he needs to teach them a basic dancing step for daily practice.”

“But how about your work?” she asked again. Hayoung chuckled when she heard Naeun’s question because she always worried over the smallest thing.

“I’m taking a day off,” she answered, “You need someone to take care of you.”

“Don’t worry about me,” Naeun said stubbornly, “you can’t just skip your work like that, your boss is going to kicked you out if she found out about the reason behind your day off.”

Hayoung smiled again and shook her head, “I already told Yookyung unnie the truth and I’m sure she didn’t mind it.”

“Yookyung? You mean Hong Yookyung as if Lee Sungyeol’s wife?” Naeun asked and Hayoung nodded her head.

“Yeah, her husband is Lee Sungyeol, Myungsoo oppa’s best friend,” she explained and Naeun just nodded her head but then she finally remembered about Myungsoo.

“Where’s he?” she asked.

“Who?”

“Myungsoo oppa. Where is he?” Naeun asked again and this time, Hayoung just stay quiet and bit her lower lip.

“Well, he needs to settle things up with Woori,” she explained, “and I don’t tell him yet about your condition, I only knew where he is now from his secretary, Jung Eunji.”

But Naeun didn’t heard Hayoung’s last words because when she heard Woori, she remembered what happened and open up her blanket and put her hands on her stomach as the pain her. She looked up at Hayoung who gave her an apologetic look.

“Hayoung-ah…” she whispered quietly. And then she felt Hayoung’s tears as she wrapped her arms around her body.

“I’m so sorry, Naeun unnie,” she tried to speak between her sobs, “I’m sorry…”

“Sorry for what, Hayoung?” Naeun tried to ask even though she already knew the answer but she still tried to deny the reality.

“The baby is gone,” she said in a low voice but still loud enough for Naeun to heard it.

“No way,” Naeun mumbled and rub her now flat stomach, “no way. Impossible!”

“Tell me you’re lying, Hayoung-ah,” she begged as tears rolled down her cheeks, “please. Tell me that’s not true.”

Hayoung keep apologizing even though nothing she did wrong and it snapped her into the truth, the painful reality.

“I lost my baby,” she mumbled softly with tears rolling down her cheecks, “I lost our baby. What if Myungsoo oppa find out about this, Hayoung-ah?”

“He must hate me now,” she said with a loud sobs, “and I will lost everything.”

“Naeun unnie, please stop saying that thing!” Hayoung screamed and sobs loudly with Naeun in her embrace. Actually the doctor already told her that Naeun will be in a lot of pressure and stress after the lost and she really didn’t know what to do now except crying and tried to coax Naeun.

.#.

Hayoung sighed in relief as she watched her best friend sleep peacefully. She really exhausted because Hayoung needs about an hour or two to coax her and finally the nurse and doctor helped her out with gave her an injection to calm her down.

Hayoung crashed her body down to the couch and sighed loudly while his hand tried to massaging her head.

Deep inside her heart, Hayoung felt really guilty towards Naeun. She should stop her from dating Myungsoo when Naeun told her about their relationship because Hayoung knew that Myungsoo’s already engaged to Go Woori.

Well, of course everybody knew about their engagement. Due their popularity as a young successful CEO and a famous model and singer, of course all the media raced to make them on the front page of their magazine and newspaper.

But when she saw the connection between them when Naeun invited her and Howon to have a dinner with Myungsoo in her house. She could tell that they were deeply in love. Just a small act that Myungsoo did to Naeun such as wiping and helped her to clean the dishes, or just showing his affections to her with a sweet whisper or small kisses and back hug, already made Hayoung made a decision to herself that she would support her best friend relationship even though back then she didn’t knew where would their relationship would stand.

Because for Hayoung, everything that matter was to saw Naeun’s smile again. After her parent’s funeral, she barely smiled or even talked. That’s why she really happy when finally she could put on that beautiful smile on her face again.

But now she doubted again. Was she made a right decision?

Because of her, her best friend lied hopelessly in the hospital, right?

Did she make a right decision?

.

Part 2—End

.

I’m sooorry for the long update and I hope this chapter would make you guys forgive me (:

So basically, in this chapter I want to show their inner problems, doubt, and of course complicated thoughts. So how was it?

I might not able to update till 18th June because my finals are coming up!

Oh! Don’t forget to comments and subscribe to my One-shot Collection!

.

Comments and Subscribes are <3