Mission 2.3

Catch me If You Can

 

Both Chanyeol and Kyungsoo arrived at the set where the photo shoot for the Vogue girl magazine will be taken. They were at the beach where some of the staffs were working on setting up the light stands while some staffs came running back and forth across them, completely ignoring the presence of Chanyeol and Kyungsoo.

“Now what?” asked Kyungsoo while looking around the set like a lost kid.

“I guess I have to find Myungsoo’s friend. I wonder where is he?” replied Chanyeol as he briefly glanced around the set to look for the photographer.

Just then, he heard someone calling him from his back. He turned to the source of the voice and saw a tall and chubby man running toward him with his long leg.

Wow he’s tall just like me

“Ah you must be Park Chanyeol. I heard a lot of you from Myungsoo. He said that you have potential in this kind of field” said the man as he flashed his smile to Chanyeol.

“And you are?” asked Chanyeol.

“Oh silly me, I forget to introduce myself! I’m Lee Sungyeol and I am the photographer here in charge. You can call me hyung since I’m one year older than you” said Sungyeol with a hyper tone.

“Wow hyung! He acts just like you” said Kyungsoo while whispering to Chanyeol’s ear with his face showing a wide grin.

“Chanyeol, who is this?” asked Sungyeol as he pointed at Kyunsoo while tilting his head.

“He is a friend of mine and he was invited here by his cousin, Byun Baekhyun. Hope you don’t mind he will be watching” said Chanyeol while Kyungsoo bowed slightly to him.

“Of course not. It’s my pleasure to meet you Kyungsoo. Baekhyun and I have work together many times before and he was like a little brother to me” said Sungyeol.

‘He seem nice to me’ Chanyeol thought with a grin. Then he remembered his real motive here at the film set. “Sungyeol hyung, about the assistance …”

When Chanyeol was about to ask his boss about the work, he heard a familiar angelic voice which he fantasies very long. He turned and saw Baekhyun made a small run toward Kyungsoo with a tight hug.

“Kyungsoo, you finally here” said Baekhyun with a smile while tightening the hug.

“Yah Baekhyun, you are crushing me in pain. Let go of me” said Kyungsoo as he pushed Baekhyun away with a disgusted face.

“You are a meanie. How could you push away your loving cousin” said Baekhyun as he pouted at Kyungsoo while crossing his arms.

“Baekhyun-ah, don’t be mad. Look who here too” said Kyungsoo as decided to cheer his cousin by grabbing Chanyeol from behind and push him to Baekhyun with full force, causing Chanyeol almost crash landing on the latter. Baekhyun immediately hold him from falling while giving Chanyeol his most angelic smile.

“Oh, Chanyeol! You are here too?” asked Baekhyun while still holding onto Chanyeol’s waist while their faces were an inch apart.

Chanyeol froze when his angel was face with face with him. He could not bring himself to speak as he was still dazed at Baekhyun very close to him. He never knew Baekhyun looked y and hot with his eyeliners. He then lowered his eyes to meet Baekhyun’s exposed chest as the top two buttons of his shirt were ed. Chanyeol began to blush and quickly removed himself from Baekhyun’s hold.

“H-hi Baekhyun I-I…”Chanyeol stuttered while still glued at Baekhyun chest.

“Baekhyun-ah, Chanyeol is my new assistance that I was talking about just now” said Sungyeol who had been left out by the three boys.

“Really hyung? Then I can see get to see Channie more often” said Baekhyun while giving Chanyeol a wink.

Chanyeol of course blushed again when Baekhyun giving him a wink. Sungyeol smirked at the sight in front of him and turned his head to Kyungoo as the latter give him a understanding nod with a smirk too.

“I guess I should get ready. I left you guys for a while. Chanyeol-ah, later come and see me when you finish your ‘conversation’ with Baekhyun” said Sungyeol as he began to walk away leaving the trio.

Kyungsoo turned his head to the oblivious Baekhyun and flustered Chanyeol. He then decided to tease them a while.

“Hyung, nice outfit. Are you planning o use that for your shoot? Kyungsoo said as he walked forward to Baekhyun while slightly brushing Baekhyun’s chest with his hand.

“Thank and yes. How do I look?” Baekhyun as he made a turn while asking Chanyeol.

“G-great” replied Chanyeol while began to sweat.

Just as Baekhyun wanted to talk, he heard someone calling him.

“Baekhyun hyung”

Baekhyun turned his head to see two heavenly good and tall looking boys coming toward him. He began to smile when he saw his colleagues.

“Kai Sehun” replied Baekhyun as he rushed over to them and gave each of them a hug. His action had cause Chanyeol to frown but he just shrugged it off.

‘It’s none of business any way if he hugging someone else’ Chanyeol muttered to himself while still staring at Baekhyun. Little did he know that Chanyeol had let his words out loud enough for Kyungsoo to hear.

Kyunsoo saw Chanyeol sulking at one side while Baekhyun still happily talking to his colleagues. He was worried about his friend so he leant forward to Chanyeol and whispered.

“Hyung are you okay?” asked Kyungsoo.

“Never felt better” said Chanyeol as while giving a creepy smile while turning back his head to the three models.

Kyungsoo shrugged and also followed Chanyeol looking at the models, especially Kai who is topless and wearing a tight jean, showing his tanned god like body.

‘Oh gosh! Why is he topless? His abs is…wait what the hell I’m thinking? Snap out of it Do Kyungsoo’  Kyungsoo mentally slapped himself while still drooling at Kai’s body.

Meanwhile, Baekhyun was still hugging Kai and Sehun. Then Baekhyun broke away from the hug first and gave Kai a light punch to his arm.

“Glad to work with both of you again” said Baekhyun as he gave his two colleagues a smile.

“Me too” said Kai while giving Baekhyun his y smirk.

“I can’t believe we get to shoot at Jeju island…the sandy beach…beautiful scenery of the Jeju Island” replied Sehun excitedly. 

“Hey guys, I wanted to introduce somebody to you. Come on” said Baekhyun happily as he pulled his dongsaengs to where Chanyeol and Kyungsoo were.

Kyungsoo began to panic when he saw Baekhyun and his colleagues are walking to them. He immediately hide behind Chanyeol’s tall figure, hoping Kai would not recognized him but to his dismay, he forget that Kai also saw Chanyeol at the airport so it was positive that Kai would recognize him.

“Kai Sehun meet Chanyeol and my cousin Kyungsoo…where Kyungie?” Baekhyun stopped in his track and turned his head to find his lost cousin. Kai who were standing behind Baekhyun began to smirk when he saw Chanyeol.

‘Since the tall and creepy guy is here, I bet that owl face boy is here too’ Kai thought. Then, he saw a milky hand gripping at the hem of Chanyeol’s shirt behind. Bingo! Found you Kai deepen his smirk while Baekhyun went forward to Chanyeol to find Kyungsoo hiding behind Chanyeol.

“Kyungie? Why are you hiding behind Channie?” asked Baekhyun while tilting his head in confusion.

“Umm…well the sunlight is shining on me, hurting my eyes so I use Chanyeol’s tall body to block out the sun” said Kyungsoo as he was being pull out by Baekhyun. Kyungsoo of course lied to his cousin. He could not bring himself to say he hid behind Chanyeol’s back because of Kai.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes when he heard Kyungsoo’s lie. He knew Kyungsoo hide behind him because of someone with handsome feature and tanned body. Baekhyun blinked his eyes for a few time before nodding his head, oblivious believing every single Kyungsoo’s lies.

“Anyway, back to the business. Kai Sehun, this tall guy with a creepy smile is Chanyeol while over there with two big eyes like an owl is my cousin, Kyungsoo. Channie, Kyungie meet my colleagues Kai and Sehun. Both of them attend the same school with you” said Baekhyun.

Each of them says hi to each other. Kai decided to have a conversation first with them.

“So we meet again” said Kai while giving a friendly smile with a slight smirk to Kyungsoo and Chanyeol. Kyungsoo and Chanyeol just nodded at him with their awkward smile

“Wait! Do you guys met before?” asked Baekhyun.

“Yah we met at the airport a few hours ago. I could say that you gave quite a scene back then right Kyungie?” said Kai as he winked at Kyungsoo, causing the latter to blush.

‘Don’t remind me you jerk’ Kyungsoo sent a glare to Kai while cursing mentally in his head.

“Kyungsoo what you do this time?” Baekhyun put his hands on his hips giving him a spill-it out- look. Chanyeol immediately skip a beat when seeing Baekhyun like this. He never an angel like Kyungsoo could be so cute.

“I-I...NOTHING!” said Kyungsoo when he hide behind Chanyeol’s back again while his face buried Chanyeol’s back.

Baekhyun’s face fell when he saw how close Kyungsoo and Chanyeol are. He did not like it at all. You can say he was…Jealous?

“Baekhyun-shii, get ready for your shoot” said one of the crew as he appeared behind them.

“Coming I should be get going. See you later…Oh I almost forget…Channie, can you come to my dressing room after the shoot is over. I need to talk with you something” said Baekhyun as he smile again.

“S-sure”

Baekhyun then skipped away happily to the set for his shoot. On other hand, Chanyeol was still grinning widely staring at Baekhyun as the stylist is doing some last minute preparation to Baekhyun. Then he remembered he was helping out Sungyeol’s job so he turned t Kyungsoo who was staring ay Kai who was happily talking to Sehun.

“Kyungsoo, I need to help Sungyeol hyung with his preparation” He said as he walked away and left the dazed Kyungsoo. When Chanyeol was gone, he then snapped back to reality.

“W-what?” Kyuungsoo finally spoke but he then realized that Chanyeol was gone helping the photographer. “Aish that hyung of mine so mean leaving me behind with a …stupid” Kyungsoo was muttering to himself that he never realized that Kai was looking at him too.

 

“Kai…Yah Kim Jongin!”

“Huh…wae?” Kai turned back his head to meet Sehun pouting at him. Ah so cute.

“I have been calling you a few times. Why are you staring at that short boy? Don’t tell me you started to fall in love with him” said Sehun as he began to tease Kai, earning the latter to blush and tuned his head away.

“I’m not!”

“Yes you are!”

“No!”

“Yes!”

“No!”

“Yes!”

Their fight had not only drawn attention from the people at the set but Kyungsoo as well. Kyungsoo raised his brow looking at the two weirdly. He never knew Kai had a cute side beside his jerk side. He then noticed someone walking to both of the models.

“Sehun-ah, can you come back to your dressing room as we need to get your hair done” said

“Deh, Kai having fun with Kyungsoo hyung” Sehun replied and stick his tongue out at Kai before heading inside the building humming happily.

“Brat” Kai muttered before turning his head to Kyungsoo who jumped a little. Kai then gave his best y smile again. “Look like is you and me babe” He walked forward to Kyungsoo while the latter back away until he felt his back hit on something hard and solid.

Oh crap. I’m trapped. Help? 

~~

Sorry for late update. I'm so sorry. I hope you like this chapter.