Mission 2.4

Catch me If You Can

 

Chanyeol felt himself he could die in happiness right here right now as right now he was now sitting behind the monitor screen staring at different photos of Baekhyun. There are some y ones, cute ones and when Baekhyun was smiling naturally at the camera.

‘Oh my god! How could he be so beautiful when he smile so naturally?’  He wished that Baekhyun only smile to him like this, only him. He did not want to share that smile to anyone else, even Kyungsoo, Baekhyun’s cousin.

Sungyeol was catching some photos of Baekhyun while giving him some instruction to him. Sometime, Sungyeol would tell him to come over to help him with the lights or staying behind the monitor screen to check on the photos. Sungyeol even gave him some tips on how to take a good photo.

“Baekhyun, could you come over and sit on the grass while holding the skate board?” Sungyeol asked while pointing to a grass patch not far from him.

Baekhyun nodded his head and went over to the grass patch. He sat on it and waited for someone to give him the skateboard

Sungyeol turned his attention to Chanyeol who was still in his staring at Baekhyun. “Chanyeol, could you bring the skateboard to our little friend here?”

“D-deh” Chanyeol snapped back to reality and ran forwards to Baekhyun with a skateboard. “Hyung, here is the skateboard” said Chanyeol as he handed him the skateboard. Baekhyun just smiled at him while took the skateboard from him. While they were in the process of hanging over the prop, Baekhyun’s hand accidently brushed his hand against Chanyeol’s. Chanyeol flinched at the contact but Baekhyun did not show anything on his face and was oblivious about the contact.

“Thanks” said Baekhyun with a wink.

Chanyeol immediately blushed and run out of the set. He hid himself behind the monitor screen again. He tried to calm his beating heart while peeking at Baekhyun.

“Ok Baekhyun, lift up your chin a little” said Sungyeol while having his camera ready. Ok perfeact. Now hold the skateboard upright and close to your body. Don’t forget to end it with a y look” said Sungyeol as he clicked his camera a few times. Baekhyun of course did what Sungyeol ask him to do, with his y gaze of course. Sungyeol immediately squealed like a little kid. “Perfect! y! That what I want. Ok now, do some more but this time look at different direction?”

Chanyeol began to blushed again and drool at the y sight on the screen. He could clearly see Baekhyun’s y gaze piercing on him with his shirt ed, showing half of his milky white chest.

‘I wonder how it taste like if I that…w-what am I talking a-about…I’m not a p-ert’ He then slapped both of his cheeks while cursing himself a ert, a good for nothing jerk. While he was cursing himself, he did not know that the photo shoot was over.

“Ok Baekhyun we are done for now. You can go and take a little rest” said Sungyeol as he lowered his camera.

“Thank you hyung” Baekhyun smiled and bowed at Sungyeol before walking to Chanyeol who as muttering some incoherent to himself. Baekhyun smiled and rest his hands on Chanyeol’s shoulder. Chanyeol jumped a little and turned his body staring at him with a shock face.

“Channie are you okay?” Baekhyun asked while pouted his lip.

“Y-yes I am” stuttered Chanyeol while avoiding having any eyes contact with Baekhyun.

Baekhyun then pressed his body against Chanyeol’s with a smirk. His action had caused Chanyeol to stiffen, looking at him weirdly.

“Ermm Baekhyun what are you doing?” Chanyeol asked while trying to sit still.

“Channie I have been thinking maybe we…”

 “Chanyeol come here a second!” The photographer ordered the tall male from far, ing their moment.

“Aww I guess I leave you to work then. I’ll meet you later then Chanyeollie” Baekhyun whispered to Chanyeol’s ear, causing Chanyeol to shiver to his spine. Baekhyun giving him a smile before remove himself from Chanyeol,  giving a wave to him and walked away into the building where his dressing room was.

Chanyeol just stood there looking at how Baekhyun sway his hips while entering the building. He never knew this side of Baekhyun. The Baekhyun he knew was always sweet and innocent but right now the Baekhyun is damn y and hot.

“Chanyeol!”

“Coming” yelled Chanyeol when he snapped back from his fantasies of Baekhyun. He run towards to Sungyeol for the next shoot. 

~~

Kai was staring at the helpless Kyungsoo trapped in between his arms with a smirk. He then lifted his hand to touch the soft white milky skin of Kyungsoo’s cheek. Kyungsoo looked at him with his wide eyes.

 “H-hand off you ert!” yelled Kyungsoo as he slapped Kai’s hand away with a blushed face.

“Don’t be so mean. I just want to be friend with you” said Kai. He then placed his hands at Kyungsoo’s shoulders.

“I don’t be friend with someone who kisses me” replied Kyungsoo while clenching his fists.

“Aren’t you the one who fall on me and stole it first?” Kai asked him innocently.

Kyungsoo started to loss in words. He did not want to admit it but Kai got the point. But he refused to acknowledge it.

“S-so what? Who ask you to stand there to let me kiss?” said Kyungsoo, hoping that Kai would leave him alone. He started to feel uncomfortable with him.

“Now you accused me that it’s my fault? How could you?” said Kai while acting a shocked face. He then started to fake tears right in front of Kyungsoo, hitting his chest lightly.

Their little quarrel had attracted attention from the staffs as Kyungsoo could see them whispering to each other, pointing at them. He began to blush and glare at the person in front of him.

“You did that on purpose didn’t you?”

“Huh? What are you talking about?” said Kai as he played dumb.

“What do you want from me” said Kyungsoo as he decided to give up.

Kai began to smirk and said bingo in his head. “Go out with me”

“What?” Kyungsoo stared at him in disbelief.

“I said go out with me. To have a date” Kai repeated what he said while crossing his arms.

“Why would in the world I will have a date with you? No way!” Kyungsoo shook his head, rejected Kai.

Kai’s face began to darken as he glared at Kyungsoo. He stood a step forward to Kyungsoo and punch on to the wall, causing Kyungsoo to flinch. Kyungsoo gulped as he glanced at Kai’s fist on the wall then back at the expressionless Kai.

“Either you go on a date or I’ll make out with you right here right now in front of the staffs. You choose” said Kai in a nonchalant tone.

“A-all right. I’ll go on a date” cried Kyungsoo as he finally gave up. He was scared of Kai.

“Good boy” Kai then finally smiled at him while ruffled his hair. “I’ll tell you when the date when we head back to Seoul”

Kyungsoo did not say anything and just nodded his head. Kai then let go of him and walked away, leaving Kyungsoo there alone. What have I done? He regretted of coming here with Chanyeol but now he had to face the problem. That is Kim Jongin.

~~

After a long and tiring day, Chanyeol finally managed to finish his work. He bowed to Sungyeol as well as the staff. Sungyeol patted him, saying him did a great job helping him. He thanked the photographer once again before heading inside of the building. He remembered that he was meeting Baekhyun in his dressing room as the model had something to say to him.

Once he was standing in front of Baekhyun’s room, he took a deep breath and knocked on the door. He pushed open the door when he heard someone said come in. He led himself in to the dressing room.

“Baekhyun I’m here. What you want to…” Chanyeol stopped his words as he heard a click sound of door locking. He quickly froze as he felt arms wrapped around his waist behind him and lips attached to his neck. The lips then slowly kissed his neck before moving to his ears. Chanyeol then heard a familiar whisper.

“What took you so long?”

“B-Baekhyun?” Chanyeol stuttered as he turned around to see Baekhyun smirking at him. Then, he realized that the dressing room had only both of them. The others were gone.

“I told my manager to leave so that we can have some alone time together” Baekhyun whispered seductively to Chanyeol as he knew what he was thinking.

“O-okay…so w-what you want to tell me?” Chanyeol did not really understand what the meaning behind Baekhyun’s words.

Baekhyun gave him a mischevios smirk on his face as he began to move seductively towards Chanyeol. On other hand, Chanyeol began to back away until he tripped and landed on the couch. Baekhyun chuckled and quickly sat on the taller male’s lap, facing Chanyeol. Chanyeol’s eyes widened as he could felt hismself getting hard.

“W-What are you doing?” asked Chanyeol as he found their position kind of awkward.

“Channie do you like me?” asked Baekhyun.

Chanyeol gasped as he heard the question. He did not know how to answer it but he wanted to answer Yes!

“You know what. I fall in love since the first day meeting you” Baekhyun said as he moved closer to Chanyeol’s chest, resting his head at the crook of his neck. “I found you so adorable and y that I wanted to keep you beside me.”

“Y-you do?” Chanyeol looked at him with surprise. Baekhyun nodded his head as he returned looking at the blushed Chanyeol. Chanyeol could not believe his crush just confess to him. Is he dreaming?

“Yes so do you?” This time Baekhyun asked him while giving a cute pout to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol smirked then crashed his lip to the latter’s. He dropped his hands to Baekhyun’s waist and pulled him closer to him, making Baekhyun to yelp in surprise. He then broke the kiss and moved his lips to Baekhyun’s ear.

“I’m all yours my naughty puppy” He whispered with a grin.

“You are all mine Channie” said Baekhyun with a purr and began to kiss Chanyeol passionately.

They were in the dressing room making out with each other so long that they completely forgotten that Baekhyun’s manager was angrily standing at the other side of the door, waiting for them to finish their business.

~~

One of the hotels at Jeju Island

Chanyeol was lying on his bed at his hotel room which shared with Kyungsoo. He was staring at the ceiling with a grin. He still could not believe himself that his crush confessed to him, even getting a kiss from him. He felt that he was the most happiness person in the world. He hid his face behind his hands, started rolling and squealing like an idiot.

“You look like a high school girl who was madly in love. That creepy you know?” said Kyungsoo who was resting on the other bed beside Chnyeol’s. He was reading a recipe book.

“I-I’m not! I just c-can’t believe that Baekhyun like me too” said Chanyeol while dreaming about their little moment back at the dressing room.

“That’s great. Congrats hyung. You and Baekhyun hyung are finally together” said Kyungsoo with a nonchalant tone.

Chanyeol sat up from his bed looking at Kyungsoo weirdly. There was something wrong with Kyungsoo. He just knew it. He thought a while before clearing his throat to get Kyungsoo’s attention.

“Kyungsoo-ah, I heard that EXO-M is planning to steal a jewelry called ‘Angel’s Tear’. I am so excited. I wonder this time wills the police able to catch them?” said Chanyeol as he glanced at Kyungsoo who was still reading at his recipe book.

“Oh really?” answered Kyungsoo with an unexpected answer that caught Chanyeol off guard. He let himself out of his bed and rushed to him.

Kyungsoo then saw Chanyeol came to him and placed his hand on his forehead. “Yah, what are you doing?” said kyungsoo as he brushed his hyung’s hand away.

“No fever. It can’t be…that weird. That definitely something wrong with you” muttered Chanyeol as he touched his chin.

“What are you talking about?” asked Kyungsoo as he raised his brow looking at his creepy friend.

“You!” said Chanyeol as he pointed his finger at his dongsaeng. “You are not the Kyungsoo I know. Who exactly are you?” Kyungsoo stared at his with a wtf face.

“My Kyungsoo always piss off whenever I said EXO-M. When I said me and Baekhyun together, you did not even tease me. What you do to the real Kyungsoo?” said Chanyeol.

“Shut up hyung. I’m still me. Anyway, I’m tired. I wanted to sleep” said Kyungsoo as he tossed the book away, preparing to sleep.

“But it’s not even eight yet” Chanyeol protested but Kyunsoo just ignored and covered himself under the blanket. “Fine then, I’m heading out” said Chanyeol as he grabbed his camera bag and began to walk out and slammed the door.

Kyungsoo glanced back at the door and sighed.

“Stupid Kim Jongin. It’s your entire fault” He mumbled before drifting off to sleep.

~~

Chanyeol had walking alone for the past 30 minutes around a deserted corridor while cursing himself about Kyungsoo’s attitude earlier. He did not know what had happened to Kyungsoo as after the photo shoot, he became quiet. He decided to stop thinking about as he began of getting a headache. He wanted to go back to his room.

I need to rest my head.

As he turned at a corner, he realized that he was completely lost. He could not find the way back to his room. He was somehow ended at the basement of the hotel which is off limit to the public. He decided to explore the place, hoping to find any staff to help him out of here. He continued walking until he reached a door. To his curiosity, he pushed open the door with the camera in his hand. He could hear someone talking.

As he stepped inside, the interior looked like an ordinary hotel room. He glanced around the room and out of the corner his eyes, he saw a group of people chattering inside another room. He could hear some words like Angel’s Tear, money and DRUG? He widened his shock of what he had heard. Did he just hear drug? He moved closer to a big closet that was not too far from the people. He peeked from behind the closet to see two males sitting opposite each other talking each other. One of the two with bald hair opened a velvet box and a jewelry was lying on it. It was the Angel’s Tear. The other with chubby cheeks and thick mustache smirked. Then, the chubby cheeks male spoke.

“That was smart of you hiding drugs inside the fake jewelries. Who will know a jewelery dealer like you is actually a drug dealer”

“Thanks for the compliment. Where the money?” asked the bald man.

“Right here” said the latter as he took a briefcase from his tall bodyguard. He placed it on the table and revealed the money inside.

“Good” The bald man smirked while nodding his head.

 

“Oh god! They are having drug dealing using jewelry dealing as a fake” muttered Chanyeol softly .He quickly held out his camera and took some picture of the scene in front of him as evidences so that he could called the police and showed them the pictures. As he decided to leave the room, his long led accidently give way and make him tripped. The vase that was not near from him crashed as he accidently knocked over it. His action had caught attention from the people in the room.

“Who there?” one of the male shouted.

“Hey there a boy taking our pictures” said the second.

“What are you waiting for? Catch him!” yelled the bald man with anger.

Chanyeol immediately put his camera back to his bag and sprinted out of the room. He did not dare to look back and ran as fast as he could. He could hear the men in black shouting at him from behind. As he took a turned, he suddenly knocked onto someone, causing both of them and their bag fell on the floor.

“Yah watch where you are going?” the person in front of him yelled at him in annoyance.

“I’m sorry” Chanyeol bowed before taking his bag and flee.

As the person wanted to protest, more people came from behind him and pushed him aside without looking at him or even saying sorry.

“People these days have no manners at all” He muttered as he stood up, patting his shirt and pants. He took the bag on the floor and looked at where Chanyeol and the men had disappeared with a smirk before leaving the place.

~~

Kyungsoo groaned as he was woken up by his ringtone, Angel from his phone. He rubbed his eyes and answered the phone.

“Hello?”

“KYUNGSOO!” yelled the caller from the other side. Kyungsoo immediately removed the phone from his ear and looked at the caller id before putting it back to his ear.

“Chanyeol hyung…”

“Help me! There are some crazy guys are catching me!” yelled Chnayeol from the phone.

“Hyung this isn’t a time to joke” said Kyungsoo as he rolled his eyes.

“I’m not joking. I caught... a drug dealing…basement of the hotel…fake Angel’s tear…”

“Wait hyung clam down. I can’t hear you” said as Kyungsoo as he pressed the phone closely to his ear. But he did not get any reply from his hyung. All he heard was crashing and banging sound. Before he knew it, there was completely silent from the other line.

“Hyung? Chanyeol hyung!” Kyungsoo shouted but there was not reply. “Oh no! It can’t be. Chanyeol hyung got kidnapped?’

He quickly got out of his bed and head outside of his and Chanyeol’s shared room.

Hyung please be safe.

Kyungsoo prayed as he wished nothing bad happened to his best friend.

~~

 A person entered a room with a bag. He smirked before tossing it to another one who was on the bed.

“Mission accomplished” The person said.  The latter quickly catch the bag before giving a disapproving look to the person.

“Hyung, be careful with the bag. The thing inside could break easily and all our hard work will be gone” said the boy who had the bag.

“Sorry Chen Chen” said the person while giving him a cute pout. He then took a seat beside his leader, looking at the monitor.

“Duizhang, how the others are doing?” asked the person while kept staring at the monitor.

“They did their job well. In no time, we’ll have our target” said Duizhang or Kris as he folding his arms looking at the monitor with a smirk.

“I’m really pity about that tall boy. He just showed up at the wrong time and the wrong place” said the person as turned his head to Kris.

“Luhan-ah, don’t said that. We must grateful that boy shows up if not there will no fun afterward” said Kris.

“Whatever you say duizhang” smiled Luhan.

“Phase one complete. Shall we commence to phase two then?” asked Chen as he pointed a familiar figure on the monitor screen.

“Let’s the game begin” said Kris as he looked at where Chen pointed.

~~

So sorry for not updating. To make up, this chapter will be longer. I was too lazy to edit so you will find some mistakes somewhere. So does anyone know what happening in this chapter? What is EXO-M planning to do?” The next chapter will be the last chapter for baekyeol couple. Stay tune! 

The picture is not mine.