Mission 1.3

Catch me If You Can

 

One month after Tao had become EXO-M.

The members of EXO-M were gathered at the living room watching the chief inspector having interview with the press at the press conference.

“EXO-M is a disgrace and dangerous to our society. We have to immediately arrest them at once to prevent anymore chaos in the country. Last times, they had embarrassed us many times but this time I’m not going to let them off easily. Using my pride as a chief inspector, I swear that EXO-M will be put in jail forever!”

EXO-M looked at the screen with an amusement on their face, thinking how silly the chief inspector is.

“He make a promised that he can’t keep again” said Luhan with a mocking tone while looking the others with a smirk.

“How stubborn he is. There is no way he and his team could win against us” snorted Xiumin while taking a potatoes chip to eat.

Lay then reached his hand to the chips but his hand is being slapped away

“Hey that mine! You want to eat and get yourself a new packet” said Xiumin he puffs his cheeks with an annoyed face while snatch the packet of chips from Lay.

“Selfish baozi” muttered Lay while took another packet from the table.

“Did you say anything?” said Xiumin with a smile but his smile is somewhat creepy.

“N-No, I did not say anything”

Xiumin just smirked at him and took another bite of the chips. Then, Chen came and sat beside him with a smile causing Xiumin to freeze.

“Can I have one hyung?” asked Chen with a cute smile while pointing at the packet of chips in Xiumin’s hand.

“O-of course. You can have it all” said Xiumin as he shoved the packet to Chen who kind of surprised but he shrugged it off and began eating the chips happily. Xiumin just stared at how cute Chen was when he was eating chips that he did not noticed the others was looking at him with a wtf face.

“What the…” Lay could not believe that Xiumin actually giving his chips to Chen while Xiumin did not want to share his to Lay.

Tao who was watching the scene between Lay, Xiumin and Chen, finds it really amusing to see them like that. He had been with them for one month and he started to like them very much, especially the leader. He did not why be he found himself slowly attract to him.

“Tao,is there anything wrong”

Tao immediately snapped from his thought when he heard someone he very familiar with calling him. He turned and came face with face with Kris. Tao immediately blushed when he saw Kris looking at him.

“N-nothing, I was j-just thinking about the missions” stuttered Tao while playing with his panda plushie.

Kris gazed in awed at how cute Tao was when he was playing with his panda. He had the urged to hug the cute panda boy but then he mentally slapped himself that he should not do that as he and Tao just met for only one month as well as Tao is too young and innocent. He did not want to scare him.

“Speaking of mission, how you find when having mission with us?” asked Lay as he sat up straight from the couch.

“Well, kind of exciting and fun. I really enjoying having the mission with you.” said Tao as he eyes was glittering.

“I was kind of surprised when Tao’s personality changed when he was on the mission. When he was fighting the enemies with his wushu, he becomes a scary kung fu panda. Have anyone see how he kicked those police officers’ with his awesome wushu moves. That was hot” said Luhan.

“I agreed with Luhan hyung” said Chen happily. “He was really cool when he does the moves. Don’t you think so Xiumin hyung?”

“Deh” replied with a fake smile while he mentally cursing at Tao.

“What about you, Kris hyung?”

All head including Tao turned and looked at the quiet leader, hoping what Kris would say. Kris could only gulp and look at them then Tao who has his cute panda staring at him. He mentally shook it away and replied them with a cold face.

“Tao was great”

Tao immediately blushed and kept his head low. Then he muttered to himself. “Thank you very much but I don’t think I was that good. I think I still got a lot to learn”

“Nonsence! You are as good as anyone of us here so be confident okay?” said Kris while patting Tao’s should to give him some support.

“O-okay” said Tao as he blushed again as Kris’s warm hand touched him causing his heart to skip a beat. Kris chuckled at how cute Tao was when he was blushing. He then turned his head to see Lay quietly staring at the TV regarding to the press conference. Kris felt weird that the always bubbly Lay was in his blank mode.

“Yixing?” Kris called him by his real name.

“Huh?” Lay immediately removed his gaze on the TV to Kris who was looking at him with a worried face.

“Something wrong?”

“Nothing. I was just spacing out” said Lay as he went back to his bubbly mode. “Oh, have you noticed a guy standing next to the chief. He looked young to be a police officer” Lay then changed the subject and pointed on the screen where he saw a pretty young man standing next to the chief. Lay kind of surprised that such a pretty young man work for the police.

“You are right. He looked quite pretty but Luhan is hundred times pretty than him” said Xiumin with a tease while smirking at Luhan.

“Excuse me? I’m a guy and guy don’t use pretty to describe. It’s handsome” hissed Luhan with a deadly tone.

“Ha ha! Whatever”

Luhan was fuming until an idea popped out from his head. He then came closer to Chen and back hugged him while whining to Chen.

“Chen Chen, Xiumin hyung is mean to me”

Chen being the oblivious one immediately hugged back Luhan while patting his head and glaring at Xiumin at the same time.

“Xiumin hyung, stop being mean to lulu hyung”

“B-but he…” Xiumin wanted to protest but he immediately shut his mouth as he saw his Chen giving him an I-hate-mean-hyung face. Xiumin then face Luhan who smirked at him with Chen facing other side so Chen unable to see Luahn’s acting. Xiumin gritted his teeth while clenching his fist looking at Luhan with hate.

Luhan just ignored Xiumin’s dead gaze and kept talking with Chen.

“Hey, why don’t we go shopping together later? Can we Kris?” asked Luhan while waiting for the cold leader to say yes.

“No” replied Kris coldly while taking a book to read.

“Why? Come on Kris. I wanted to go. Chen also” whined Luhan as he kept pulling Kris’s shirt.

“Go yourself. I’m tired from yesterday mission” Kris stood up as he finished talking.

“Oh no! I’m not done. Tao plan B”

Plan B? Kris thought while looking at Tao who was blocking in front of him.

“Tao, what are you doing?” said Kris as his voice started to shake.

“Ge ge, take me to shopping pretty please?” said Tao as he began to pout cutely at Kris wit h his puppy eyes.

Oh no! Why was I feeling bad about this?

“Tao, I…”

“Buing Buing” Tao then made an ageyo that he learnt from Luhan earlier. Just then, the living room fell in silent. Five pair of eyes all focuses on Kris who stood frozen there.

“Ge ge? A-are you okay?”

Tao was worried about the leader and thought to himself that his action may make Kris annoyed. He started to wave his hand in front of Kris’s face but the latter did not respond him. Tao then reached out his hand to touch Kris but stopped by Kris who grabbed Tao’s hand away from him.

“Let’s go shopping. Meet at the front door in 5 minutes time” said Kris while covered his face to hide his blush, not letting everyone to see his embarrass side. However, all members except Tao saw it. Kris then head back to his room and closed the door.

“Yeah” Both Luhan and Tao jumped like little kids.

Chen and Lay were smiling at the sight in front of them. Chen then saw Xiumin backing away to his room and slammed the door very loud, causing the others to jumped. Chen was confused with Xiumin’s behavior and decided to have a talk with him.

“I go and see what wrong with him” said Chen as he made his way to Xiumin’s room.

“Look like you gone too far” said Lay with a disapproving face to Luhan who was clueless what had happened to Xumin.

“It’s just a joke” protested Luhan.

“You know that Xiumin like Chen and now Xiumin thought Chen hate him because of your silly joke” whispered Lay so that Chen could not hear him.

“Fine fine. I will apologize to baozi later. Tell Kris that I not going shopping” said Luhan as he stood up and head to his room the shopping as well.

Tao frowned and looked at Lay with a worried face. Lay chuckled and patted Tao’s head with a reassuring smile.

“Don’t worry about them. Why don’t you and Kris go out and have fun” sad Lay.

“You not coming?” asked Tao while titling his head.

“I have work to do. And I don’t think Xiumin and Chen wanted to come too” said Lay as he walked away and went backto his room too.

“T-then that left o-only me and Kris gege?” Tao’s face immediately blushed when thinking just him and Kris going out, like a date. Date? ‘What am I thinking’ Tao mentally slapped himself when he heard the door opening sound.

“I’m done. Let’s go” said Kris as he stepped out of his room with newly changed clothes. “Tao, where the others?” Kris then noticed that Tao was the only one standing at the front door.

“T-they said n-not going to the m-mall with us” stuttered Tao as he looked down on the floor.

“It’s that so. I guess you and me then. Come on let go. I will treat you ice cream later. Do you like ice cream?” Kris said as he pulled Tao’s hand with his hand to the front door.

Tao just nodded his head to Kris before looking down on the floor again with his face blushed in deep red.

Omo! Kris is holding my hand.

~~

Chen stood outside of Xiuinm’s door and knocked it a few times. However, no one came and opened the door for him. He tried again this time but harder.

“Hyung, it’s me Chen. Open the door” said Chen with his sweet melodious voice. But there was complete silent from other side of the door. Chen sighed and turned the door knob and was surprised that it was not lock. He peeked inside the dark room and found Xiumin hide himself under the blanket. Chen then walked to Xiumin’s bed and sat on the edge.

“Hyung”

“Go away. I want to be alone” cried Xiumin.

“Xiumin hyung what wrong?” said Chen as he removed the blanket and was surprised to see Xiumin’s eyes were red and puffy. “Hyung are you crying?”

“Ani. There is something on my eyes that all” replied Xiumin as he turned his back against Chen who are still oblivious about Xiumin’s strange behavior.

“Tell me hyung. What wrong? Is it something to do with someone stealing your food or bully you?” said Chen as he turned Xiumin around to face him. Xiumin then widened his eyes in shock looking at Chen who stared at him innocently. He could not believe how naive Chen is. He lowered his head and not having eye contact with Chen’s beautiful eyes.

“Chen Chen hates me” muttered Xiumin with a soft tone as he did not with Chen could heard him but he was wrong.

“Why I hate you hyung?” asked Chen while tilting his head in confusion.

 

“B-because you are mad at me about being mean to Luhan but I swear that I was only teasing him” cried Xiumin while he hide his face under his pillow.

“I’m not mad at you” replied Chen while he removed the pillow from Xiumin’s face to prevent him from suffocating. He then cupped his face with a sincere eyes.

“You are not mad at me?” asked Xiumin with tears at the corner of his eyes.

“Why should I be mad at hyung. You are my favourite hyung. I like you more than other hyungs” said Chen without thinking with a smile.

“More than Luhan?”

Chen did not understand what did he mean but he just nodded his head making Xiumin smile again.

“Thank you Chen” said Xiumin as he hugged Chen in hyper mode.

“Aww, my bubbly and smiling hyung is back” said Chen as he pinched Xiumin’s chubby cheeks with a smile.

Just then, there is a sound from Xiumin’s laptop, indicating that he has a new e-mail. Xiumin let go of Chen and brought his laptop to his lap to check the e-mail.

“Look like we have a new mission” said Xiumin with a smirk.

 

A/N: I hope you like the new chapter. I will be focusing on writing different story for each couple so there will be six stories. I assume there will be five chpaters per story. Can you guess this story belong to which couple? There is a huge hint already. The picture does not belong to me.