Mission 2.1

Catch me If You Can

 

Mission 2 - Angel's heart

It was one fine and sunny morning in the street of Seoul. Everything was so warm and bright, even from the EXO-M’s house. Six handsome and gorgeous boys sitting around the dining table having their breakfast, pancakes. Usually, the table would fills with shouting and laughing but not today as four pair of eyes were silently and awkwardly staring at the lovely ‘married couple” feeding each other.

“Babe say ah~” said Kris as he took a piece of the pancakes, coated with honey using his fork and bring in front of Tao’s mouth.

Tao just silently and gladly opened his mouth and took a bite of the pancake. He munched the pancake very cutely and did not noticed that there some honey left on his bottom lip. Kris chuckled and brought his hand forward to Tao’s bottom and wipes the honey away with his thumb.

“Aigoo, you such a baby Tao. You have some honey on your lip” said Kris as he the honey off from his thumb.

Tao could only blushed and also took a pancake with his fork and bring it to Kris’s mouth. “Ge ge you s-should eat too”

Kris nodded his head and leaned toward to bite the pancake off from the fork. He bit and swallowed the pancake then after that he his own lip seductively which cause Tao to blush more.

The other four just stared at the Taoris couple as if they are putting a show to let them watch. Seeing the scene in front of them causing them lost their appetite, especially Luhan and Xiumin. It’s been a week since their Black Star’s mission and their leader were finally recovered from his wound. They were kind of worried about Kris’s injury but lucky Kris had finally recovered and now they felt relief. However, they still got shock when Kris announced that him and Tao were official in relationship. Now the two love birds were in front of them having their lovely time.

“Eww, go get a room. You are hurting my innocent eyes” said Luhan as he began covered his eyes.

“T-that right. You are also ruining Chen’s innocent too” said Xiumin as he covered Chen’s eyes with his hand.

“Hyung, what are you doing? I can’t see anything” protested Chen as he tried to pry off Xiumin’s hand.

‘Forgive me Chen. This is for your own good’ Xiumin thought while still glancing at the couple in front of him.

 “If you don’t like it, you are welcomed to disappear yourself if you want” said Kris coldly as he finally turned his head to his fellow members. “Luhan stop acting that you are the most innocent one here and Xiumin, you are being exaggerated. I’m sure Chen is not a kid anymore”

“Kris hyung is right. I suggest you better let go or else Chen Chen would get blind (a lie)” said Lay, not looking at them.

“What! I don't want my Chen Chen blinds because of me…I’m so sorry…forgive me” cried Xiumin as he immediately removed his hand.

‘Are you a pabo?’The others just rolled their eyes at Xiumin of how stupid he was not knowing that Lay was joking with him.

“Well anyway, I’m heading out now” said Lay as he stood up and went to placed his dishes in the sink.

“Where are you going?” asked Luhan.

“School” replied Lay as he picked his bag from the couch.

“School? What for?” asked Kris.

“Didn’t I tell you that starting from today, I will be a dance instructor, teaching in a local university?”

“What!!!”

~~

A boy with brown frizzy hair, round eyes and wide creepy grin was sitting in one of the tables of a local university’s cafeteria. From far, it could be seen that his long legs were cramping below the table. He was using his left holding on to his I-Pad, reading some latest news while using right hand to bite his bacon sandwich.

“Hmm EXO-M…*munch*…won again…*munch*…too bad for the police” said the boy while looking at the I-Pad with his deep voice. It might be a shock to people meet him the first time as they could not think that a boy with gorgeous had a deep low voice.

“Chanyeol hyung! How many times do I have to tell you that don’t talk when you are eating” said a boy who was toward Chanyeol’s table while holding a magazine. The boy had cute face and two big eyes which seemed to pop out any minute.

The frizzy hair boy gulped down his food before looking at the boy in front of him with a frown. “Stop nagging Kyungsoo-ah. I’m tired of it” said Chanyeol as he took another bite of his sandwich again.

“Bacon again? Don’t you feel tired of eating bacon every day?” said Kyungsoo while looking at Chanyeol in disbelief.

“What wrong with that any way. I love eating bacon. It is delicious” said Chanyeol with an innocent look on his face.

“I believed is not ‘it’ but ‘he’. Byun Baekhyun, my cute and handsome cousin. You want to eat him.  Am I right hyung?’ said Kyungsoo while giving the tall boy a smirk.

Chanyeol’s face immediately blushed in deep red and his heartbeat began to pump very fast when his best friend mentioned his ultimate crush’s name. He began to felt his hand sweating.

“W-what are y-you talking about Kyungsoo-ah? It not funny” stuttered Chanyeol while laughing embarrassedly. Then, he noticed that Kyungsoo had a magazine on his hand.His eyes started to glitter like stars as he saw the cover of the magazine. The cover featured his crush, Byun Baekhyun.

“I-is that the latest edition?” asked Chanyeol while pointing at the magazine which Kyungsoo was holding.

“Huh…oh Baekhyun came over yesterday and gave me this so I’m thinking if you woul…”

Before Kyungsoo could finish his sentence, Chanyeol had already snatched the magazine away from him and started staring at the front cover of the magazine.

Kyungsoo just shook his head with amusement on how Chanyeol going crazy over his cousin. His cousin is one of the top models in Seoul and is famous for his angel face look. He always covered in most of well-known magazines.

 

~Oneureun dugaeui dari, dugae, dugaeui dari Oneureun dugaeui, dugaeui dal, dal, dari tteuneun bam Two moons, two moons, two moon two moon two moon~

Suddenly, the ring tone, Two moon can be heard from Chanyeol’s phone. Chanyeol took his phone to see who was calling him when he was having his break.

“If you excuse me, I have a call to answer” he said to Kyungsoo with a grin before answering the call.

“Yo wassup L?” answered Chanyeol.

“Chanyeol, I see you still a happy virus” said L who also known as Myungsoo. He was Chanyeol’s classmate from the same photography class.

“Thanks for the compliment. Anyway, why are you calling me?” asked Chanyeol.

“Well, I just want to ask if you are free tomorrow”

“I need to check my schedule first. Wae?” said Chanyeol.

“I got a call last night from my cousin who works as a photographer for many well known magazines and models. His assistance had just resigned as he was getting married. Thus, he needed a replacement helping him as assistant as soon as possibel, and I was hoping that you can do it since I don't have anyone else to look for. This is once a life time opportunity you know Chanyeol”   

“Ok…I guess I’ll do it. But what does that lead to tomorrow said Chanyeol while looking and admiring at Baekhyun on the magazine.

“Well, he said that he has a photo shoot for the latest edition of Vogue Girl magazine at Jeju Island. The models for the photo shoot were pretty quite famous”

“Who are they?” asked Chanyeol as he took a sip of his smoothie.

“If I remember correctly, they will be Oh Sehun, Kai and…Byun Baekhyun”

When Chanyeol heard Baekhyun’s name, he began to sputter his smoothies onto the table, earning a disgusted look from Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo then immediately handed a napkin to Chanyeol to motion him to wipe his mouth as well as the table.

“W-what did you say? B-Byun Baekhyun!” stuttered Chanyeol while his face was blushed madly. Kyungsoo on other hand looked at him with a puzzle look as Chanyeol mentioned his cousin’s name while he was talking through the phone. He was curious who was talking to Chanyeol on the phone.

“Yeah, what wrong with that?”

“N-nothing”

“Anyway, I will e-mail you the information later. Be sure not to late for the photo shoot. Bye” said Myungsoo as he ended the call before Chanyeol could say anything. His mouth was wide open while staring at his phone with his eyes wide open big compatible with Kyungsoo’s.

“Hyung who is it? Why you mentioned Baekbyun’s name on the phone?” asked Kyungsoo.

“One of my classmate’s cousin who is a photographer, is looking for an assistant and he asked me if could do it. There will be a photo shoot coming at Jeju Island tomorrow and so…”

“Wait a minute. A photoshoot at Jeju Island. Is the photoshoot happened for the Vogue Girl magazine?” Kyungsoo cut in.

“H-how did you know?” asked Chanyeol.

“Baekhyunnie told me of course” replied Kyungsoo.

Chanyeol face palmed himself that Kyungsoo and Baekhyun are cousins so of course Kyungsoo would know that.

“So you really are going to have fun at the Jeju Island with Baekhyun. Lucky for you” sand Kyungsoo while nudging at Chanyeol.

“I only go there for work not flirting…and beside I-I not prepared to s-see him again” said Chanyeol as he was on the verge of a break down.

“Oh come on. You guys met a couple of times or more. I’m sure it’s going to be fine. I was so proud of you getting that job. It was a great opportunity for you in one step closer of becoming a photographer or even confess your feeling to Baekhyun” said Kyungsoo while giving him a smile.

“You think so?”

“Oh course. When does Do Kyungsoo ever lie?” said Kyungsoo. “Anyway, have confident. Fighting!”

“Thanks Umma” replied Chanyeol back with a smile.

~~

“Sehunnie ~ “said Kai happily as he placed both his arms around Sehun’s shoulder with a smirk.

“Yes?” said Sehun to his bestie Kai. He was doing some stretching when Kai back hugged him.

There was loud squealing of fan girls in the room as they saw Kai was hugging closely to Sehun. Both Kai and Sehun were the most popular guys in the university, no wonder they have fan girs or even fan boys.

Kai and Sehun were in their dance studio together with their classmates waiting for their dance instructor to arrive for the first morning dance lesson. Some students were doing some stretching while some were talking among themselves.

“Do you want come to my house after school?” asked Kai while still back hugging Sehun.

“Wae?” Sehun asked.

“I feel like I needed someone to accompany me and the person I’m only think of is you” said Kai while he let go of Sehun and seated beside him.

“Aww hyung was lonely. I think it’s time for you to find someone and date” said Sehun while teasing Kai.

“Shut up” Kai then punch softy onto Sehun’s chest with a glare.

Just as Sehun wanted to tease Kai some more, the door of the dance studio opened and their professor, Professor Jang came in. The students included Kai and Sehun were confused why he was at the dance studio. They were wondering where their dance instructor was.

“A-hem class attention. I have news to tell you. Your dance instructor, Lee Hyukjae have resigned due to some personal issue” said Professor Jang

“I wonder what happen to Hyukjae hyung?” Kai muttered with a sad tone.

“But don’t worry. There is a new dance instructor will be replacing Mr. Lee to teach you all” as he finished talking, the door once again opened causing all head turned to that direction. A young man came running in and stopped in front of Professor Jang, apologizing to him.

“I-I’m so s-sorry…*pant*… for coming late…*pant*… I w-was lost…*pant* on my w-way here” said the young man while panting to catch his breath.

“It’s okay. Why don’t you introduce yourself to the class” said Professor Jang.

“Sure. Annyeonghasaeyo, I’m Zhang Yixing and I came from China. Please take care of me” said Yixing while bowing in front of the class. He then showed them his dimple smile.

“Wow, he looks young and handsome”

“He is Chinese? No way, his Korean was fluent”

“I wonder does he have a girlfriend.”

Kai rolled his eyes when he overheard the girls whispering and squealing to themselves. . Kai thought and turned back to Sehun when Sehun came whispering to him.

“Kai, don’t you think that dance instructor is kind of handsome”

Kai just looked at him with a wtf face and went back focused on the front.

“All right Yixing, I should get going now. I hope you get along with your new class” said Professor Jang as he was about to leave the room.

When the professor was gone, Yixing turned his head and started to have a conversation with his class.

“Well class, you don’t have call me seonsaengnim. Call me hyung or oppa will do as I’m only older than all of you by a few years” said Yixing while he glanced around the room and spotted Kai and Sehun at the backof the room.

“How old are you hyung?” asked one of the students.

“Well, I’m a 91 liner” replied Yixing with a polite smile, showing his dimple again.

Then, Kai raised up his hand.

“Yes?” said Yixing when he saw him raising his hand.

“Can you show us your some of you dance?”

“Sure why not. And you are…” Yixing tilted his head looking at the while asking for Kai’s name. His action has seemed make some of the girls giggles but the latter was too oblivious.

“I’m Kim Jongin, I prefer you call me Kai” said Kai while leaning on the mirror with a smirk.

“Kai…I know that name. Kai and Sehun…I heard a lot from Professor Jang that you two are the top students in this school and both of you are inseparable” commented Yixing while starting to play a random music. As the music started, he began to moved his body according to the beats of the music.

(A/N: something likes this, click below)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6yCa5YmtPw

Yixing stopped when the music had play finish the music. Everyone in the class was amazed with Yixing’s dancing and began to clap their hand excitedly. Kai and Sehun who also mesmerize by his charm also clap their hands.

“Hyung, you are really something” said Sehun while looking at Yixing with an amusement.

“Thanks for the compliment. So Kai how was it?”

“Huh…oh is perfect. I like your dancing very much” Kai replied while smiling to Yixing who smile back to him.

Little did Kai know that behind Yixing’s smile was something unexpected.

Kim Jongin, younger brother of Kim Joonmyeong. This going to be very interesting