Mission 2.2

Catch me If You Can

 

“Ah~ It feel good to be here” said Chanyeol while breathing the fresh air of the Jeju Island as he stepped out of Jeju Island International airport. “But it should be better without a stalker” Chanyeol then glared to the person who was happily humming himself to some random tunes.

“Did you say something hyung” said Kyungsoo while giving an innocent smile to Chanyeol.

“Nothing, why are you here anyway?” asked Chanyeol as he picked his bag and started walking while Kyungsoo followed him behind.

“Baekhyun invite me. Oh boy! How I love the beach “exclaimed Kyungsoo happily while looking his surroundings.

Chanyeol sighed while thinking how he wishes to meet his beloved crush, Baekhyun. He started to think how he first met Baekhyun…

 

Flashback

The first time they met…

Chanyeol was waiting outside a building holding a camera on his hand, hoping to catch some pictures of idols. Today, there will a big fashion show in the building and some very special stars like Taetiseo and others will be guest in the show. There were reporters, news reporters, magazine correspondent and fans like Chanyeol had gathered outside the building. Just then, a black car drove in and a chauffeur who dressed in black suit came over and opened the door. All the crowd began to crowd around the car and began taking pictures when three beautiful ladies appeared out from the car. Who are they? That right, they are the famous girl group, Taetiseo. They walked along the red carpet while waving and smiling at them.

As Chanyeol trying to catch some pictures of the girls, he was being pushed by some fans causing him to irritate

“Hey! Stop pushing me” yelled Chanyeol while he tried to balance himself inside the crowd. However, he was being kept pushing away from the Taetiseo which ended him stumple out of the crowd and fall flat with his face kiss on the ground.

“Ouch, damn it!” Chanyeol cursed under his breath while still at the same awkward position.

“Are you okay?”

He then heard an angelic voice above him. At first, he slowly looked up to see a pair of shiny black shoes right in front of him. He continued to look up more to meet a pair of hot and beautiful eyes with eyeliner on them. “Wow, those guyliner fit perfectly for his eyes” Chjanyeol mentally thought to himself as he could not bring himself staring at the beautiful angel in front of him.

“Excuse me?” The angel in front waving his hand in front of Chanyeol’s face.

“O-oh, Deh” replied Chanyeol as he brought himself up while dusting his pant

“I think you drop this” said the angel again as he handed Chanyeol his camera with a smile.

 “Oh my baby!” Chanyeol squealed as he took the camera from the stranger. He then began to start checking if his camera still working properly after the fall. To his relief, his camera is working fine.

“Thanks for giving back my camera. I don’t know what to do without my baby working properly. It is my only soul mate” said Chanyeol while caress the camera with his usual creepy grin on his face.

“You are weird. This is the first time I saw someone calling a camera his soul mate” said the stranger while he giggles at Chanyeol’s weirdness.

“W-what wrong with that?” protested Chanyeol with a blushed face as he pout angrily at Baekhyun.

“Aigoo you are so cute” said the angel as he reached up to Chanyeol’s face to pinch his cheek.

“Yah stop pinching my cheek! Its hurt” said Chanyeol as he rubbed his cheek. “And I’m not cute”

“Ha ha! You are so funny. Any way nice knowing you, camera freak” said the stranger as he began to walk to the direction of the building.

“W-wait! Can I know your name? I’m Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol!” Chanyeo yelled toward him with his face blushed.

The stranger turned and stared at him for a while before flashing his angelic smile to him.

“Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun” He said as he disappeared himself into the building, leaving Chanyeol alone at the street while the crowd still taking pictures of the idols. Right now, he had completely forgetten to take some pictures of the idols as his mind is completely taking over by an angel called Byun Baekhyun.

As the weeks passed by, Chanyeol then realized that his angel, Byun Baekhyun was actually a well know model who work for the biggest modeling agencies on Seoul. He was known as ‘the guyliner angel’. His father is the CEO of largest department store while his mother is a famous fashion designer. Baekhyun modeled most of his mother’s design. Baekhyun was truly a rich boy

The second time his met when he was shopping with Kyungsoo in Baekhyun’s father department store…

“Yah Do Kyungsoo, slow down! Don’t drag me?” yelled Chanyeol as he was being dragged by his best friend to go shopping at a department store that Chanyeol very familiar with.

“Oh come on hyung, you need to get some new clothes. You can’t be wearing the same old clothes over and over again” said Kyungsoo as he still dragging Chanyeol to the men’s section on the third floor of the department store.

“W-what wrong with my outfit? I like the way I’m wearing” Chanyeol pouted angrily when Kyungsoo said his clothes were old. He then adjust his glasses

“Well since high school till now, I’ve been seeing you wear the same clothes.  Think you need to buy new ones as you look kind of out dated” replied Kyungsoo nonchalantly as he made a halt at some random area of clothes and started choosing them.

“Why you little brat” hissed Chanyeol as he let Kyungsoo placed a t-shirt over his chest to see it fit him.

“Hey do you like this pink one or the yellow one?” asked Kyungsoo as he held out two identical T-shirt but different colours.

“You know what…I’m leaving” said Chanyeol with a disgusted as he started to walk away whole poting his lip.

“Wait Chanyeol…”

Chanyeol continued walking, ignoring Kyungsoo calling him. As he made a turn to a corner, he ended bumping onto someone, causing both of them fall flat on their .

“Ouch!”

“Aww!”

“Hey, watch where you are go…!”

Chanyeol wanted to scold the person who had just bumped onto him but he immediately loss in words as he saw someone he unexpected to see was in front of him.

“B-baekhyun?”

“Eh? Oh great to see you again Chanyeollie” said Baekhyun when he realized that the person he bumped into was that camera freak he met weeks ago.

Omo he still remembers me. D-did he call me Chanyeollie? Chanyeol thought as he started to blush as he stared at the floor.

“H-hi Baekhyun” said Chanyeol as he started playing with his finger while remained staring at the floor. There was an awkward moment between them. Suddenly, kyungsoo came running behind Chanyeol and grab his shirt.

“Hyung, I finally found you! Where have y…Baekhyunh hyung?”

“Kyungsoo? It’s that you”

“Bacon!” said Kyungsoo happily as he went forward to hug Baekhyun.

“Hey, don’t call me that” said Baekhyun as he slapped Kyungsoo’s arm. They started to giggle with each other, completely forgotten Chanyeol.

Chanyeol was shocked not because he saw Baekhyun here but saw his angel was happily talking to Kyungsoo while Kyungsoo had completely forgotten his presence.

‘Do they know each other? Are they dating?’ Chanyeol thought while staring at the two in front of him with jealously. He decided to cleared his throat to interrupt their ’fun’.

“A-hem”

Both stopped and turned their head at the fuming Chanyeol with his arm cross.

“C-chanyeol hyung…” Kyungsoo immediately mentally cursed himself when he saw Chanyeol was smiling, a creepy one.

“Forgetting someone?” said Chanyeol as he raised his brow looking at them.

“I’m sorry hyung. I guess I was too excited to meet my cousin” said Kyungsoo.

“W-wait, did you just say cousin?” Chanyeol tilted his head looking at Kyungsoo with wide eyes.

“That right! Me and Kyungsoo are cousin. Our mothers are blood related sister Chanyeollie” replied Baekhyun

“Do you two know each other?” This time, it was Kyungsoo’s turn to ask.

“Yah sort of” said Chanyeol.

Just then, Baekhyun’s phone rang. He excused himself from the duo and answered the phone.

While Baekhyun on the phone. Kyungsoo pulled Chanyeol close to him while whispering to him.

“How you know my cousin? I want you spill out every single detail” said Kyungsoo with a serious tone.

“I-I just met him few weeks ago at one of the fashion show outside. You know I told you about before, Taetiseo?” said Chanyeol as he gulped when he saw Kyungsoo’s serious face.

“Oh that, I remembered it now. Baekhyun’s mother was having that fashion show and Baekhyun went there to attend the runway” said Kyungsoo while muttering to himself not looking at Chanyeol. “So you are the one that Baekhyun always talking about non-stop”

“Kyungsoo did you say something?” Chanyeol asked.

“Huh? Nothing” Kyungsoo immediately shook his head.

Chanyeol was not convinced and when he wanted to ask again, Baekhyun came back.

“Sorry guys, I have to go. I got photoshoot” said Baekhyun with an apologetic smile.

“Sure no problem” replied Chanyeol while grining at him.

“See you” said Baekhyun while he waved at them before disappearing to the lift.

“So hyung” said Kyungsoo

“Deh?”

“You like my cousin don’t you?”

“…” O.O

~End of flashback~

 

“Hyu…Hyung!”

“Huh?” Chanyeol snapped back from his thought as he saw Kyungsoo’ s hand was waving in front of his face.

“I call you many time but you never reply. Are you spacing our or…thinking about someone” said Kyungsoo with a teasing tone.

“W-what are you talking a-about? I’m not thinking about Baekhyun hyung” stuttered Chanyeol with red face.

“Did I say Bacon hyung?” Kyungsoo smirked while catching Chanyeol red handed.

“Just shut up. Hurry we have to check in to a hotel or else I will be late for the shoot” said Chanyeol as he started to kick Kyungsoo’s , making him crash landing onto someone who just happened in front of him.

Kyungsoo then felt his lip landed on something soft so he opened his eyes to meet a pair of y eyes and his lip was on his. Kyungsoo’s eyes began widen. He broke the kiss and touched his lip while staring at the person in front of him.

“Kai!”

Kyungsoo then felt someone harshly grabbed his collar and yanked him away from the gorgeous below him. Kyungsoo was then fall back with his on the ground.

What the hell” winced Kyungsoo while rubbing his .

“Omo great fall” Chanyeol laughed while rolling himself on the floor.

Kyungsoo glared at Chanyeol who immediately stopped laughing.

“Kai, are you okay?”

Both Kyungsoo and Chanyeol turned and saw a man in his twenties was helping a handsome guy up from the floor. They gulped as they knew they had run into someone unexpected.

“I’m fine hyung” said Kai while patting the dust on his pant.

“Hey you over there! What do you think you are going, anyhow crash landing onto Kai like that” said the man while yelling at him.

“I’m sorry sir, I didn’t mean to…” Kyungsoo apologizes to him while kept bowing at him but the man cut him with unpleasant tone.

“Save it kid, a useless scum like you is nothing”

Kyungsoo began lowered his head while trying hold back the tears. Chanyeol could not stand to watch his man being humiliated so he stood forward and shield Kyungsoo behind him.

“Don’t talk to my friend like that!” Chanyeol yelled in anger.

“What you little brat” hissed the man

“Hyung stop it. You are making a scene. I bet he didn’t mean to bump onto me” said Kai whele he tried to pull his manger away from him. Then, he turned to face Kyungsoo and Chanyeol. “Sorry about that. My manger could be quite over protective of me if I was in trouble” Kai said as h flashed a smile to them.

“I-It’s okay” Kyungsoo replied back to him with a smile too.

Cute. Kai thought while looking at Kyungsoo.

“Come on Kai we should get going” said his manger behind him.

“Okay. So goodbye” Kai said then he leaned forward to Kyungsoo and whispered something to cause Kyungsoo to blush.

“Your lip is quite soft and kissable” He then winked at Kyungsoo before walking away with his manger.

“What a jerk” muttered Kyungsoo but his face still blushing red like a tomato.

“What did he whispered to you?” asked Chanyeol.

“I don’t want to talk about it!” said flustered Kyungsoo as he hurried walked away.

Aww, come on kyungie said Chanyeol as he followed behind the blushing Kyungsoo.

 

As the two of them walked away, a group of six guys appeared, standing right where Kyungsoo was standing just now.

“May I know why we are here again?” asked Luhan while having his shade on his face.

“Well, I heard our next target will be here at Jeju Island” said Xiumin while munching down on his baozi.

“Hyung, you have something on you lip. Come here I will help you to wipe it off” said Chen as he took out his napkin and wipe the stain on Xiumin’s lip.

“T-Thanks” stuttered Xiumin.

“Angel’s Tear, am I correct?” said Lay while turning his head to Kris but their leader were having his lovely time with his panda boy. The others just roll their eyes and ignored them.

“They are hopeless” sighed Luhan.