Friends or Enemies?

Friends or Enemies? [MULTI-CHAPTER]

A/N: Don't say i'm not good to you guys :D Here's another chapter :)

 

 

The rain had started to pour down, their legs started to move faster. Junho was screaming out Nichkhun’s name as they neared the park, desperately searching for the other, hoping in his heart that the other wasn’t there.

“Khun!!” he screamed again as they reached the park, whisking their bodies around so they could check everywhere. Chansung ran over to the swings to search for him but he found nothing. Junsu ran over to the opposite street – but no one was there. Junho checked around the slide, but again, no Khun. Wooyoung shivered in the cold, and walked over to Junho.

“W-Where is this cliff?” he asked, Junho’s eyes widened. He pointed over to a small path. “Let’s go.” He commanded and the others followed his lead. They began walking slowly up it, the rain getting heavier, none of them daring to make a sound.

A shadowed figure was indeed at the edge of the cliff. Junho’s eyes widened. They all stop a few metres away from him.

“Khun!” he screamed, and the other at the edge froze.

“How did you find me?” he wondered, rain covering his face.

“Wooyoung!” he screamed over, and Khun whisked around. Sure enough, Wooyoung was there beside Junho, his eyes widened and they were full of fear.

“You remembered!” he shouted over that distance. Wooyoung took a small step forward.

“I did!” he replied, taking another step over. Khun smiled at him.

“I’m glad.” He muttered but the other couldn’t hear him over the heavy rain.

“What?!” Wooyoung shouted but Khun just smiled at him.

“I’m Sorry!” Nichkhun shouted over at the other. “I’m so ing sorry for everything I put you through!” he screamed, tears in his eyes threatening to fall. Junho gasped but let Wooyoung cover the situation.

“I know that! But... nothing will change anything! Not even this!” he screamed again. Nichkhun looked at him confused.

“What are you talking about!?” he asked. Wooyoung had gotten closer again.

“Don’t hurt yourself.” He said and Khun chuckled.

“What? Just because I’m at the edge of a cliff I need to jump?!” he screamed again, a smile occupying his face. Wooyoung shook his head.

“That’s exactly it! You don’t! Just step forward, come closer to me!” he replied, sweat forming on his forehead. He hoped this would go the way he wanted. Nichkhun shook his head though.

“I don’t deserve to get close to you ever again!” he said, his smile turning into a frown. The other just shook his head.

“Even I want you to come over right! Now!” he shouted. Khun chuckled heartlessly.

“You still think I’m going to jump?” he looked at the three behind his love, and chuckled – they were all so worried.

“Yes!” Wooyoung shouted, getting very close to the other until only a small space was between them. Khun stared into Wooyoung’s eyes. He was about to touch the others face when he stopped himself.

“I wish you wouldn’t tempt me so. I can’t touch you.” He commented sadly. Wooyoung sighed.

“Just come with me!” the rain suddenly got heavier. Nichkhun looked at the way Wooyoung was shivering – and again it was cause by Khun.

“Here!” he passed his jacket over to Wooyoung. “Can I tell you something?” Khun asked. Wooyoung nodded straight away.

“You were right!” he shouted with enthusiasm. The other was very confused.

“About what?” he asked. Nichkhun smiled.

“I am going to jump.” And as he said that, he took a step backwards and his body flew off the cliff. Wooyoung lept forward in an attempt to catch Khun but he landed just at the edge. His eyes widened with fear and he heard the others rushing up to him. Junho screamed loudly.

“Nichkhun!!!” he bent over the edge to check. Nothing. Junsu gulped along with Chansung. This situation was definitely not good. Wooyoung had frozen on the ground. Tears rolling down his face. He couldn’t breathe. He felt sick inside, he wanted to throw up.  He bent over the edge and checked for any sign of life.

“Nichkhun…” he whispered as a crystal tear fell from his face. He began to shake. “Nichkhun.” He repeated a bit louder this time.

“Woo…” Junsu muttered as he noticed the other continually shaking. Wooyoung banged his fist on the ground.

“. Nichkhun!!” he screamed louder this time and stood up. The rest just watched him. “Maybe.. Maybe I can save him.” He muttered, Junsu looked at him worriedly.

“You can’t.” he stated. Wooyoung shook his head furiously. Tears where still flooding his cheeks, mixing in with the rain.

“No. I can.” He said, looking over at the edge. And at that moment, Junsu knew exactly what the other was going to do. Quickly, he wrapped his arms around Wooyoung’s waist, preventing him from jumping too. As Wooyoung felt himself get hauled back he began furiously struggling in Junsu’s grip.

“No! Let me go!” he screamed, all emotions pouring into his voice, it sounded full of pain. “Nichkhun!!” he screamed again, kicking about his feet. Junho watched in silence as the other began hyperventilating and braking down. “Nichkhun!” he heard the other shout again, before suddenly going limb in Junsu’s arms. Chansung walked up to Junsu and noticed that Wooyoung had fainted.

“We need to get an ambulance… and the police.” He explained and called them himself. Junho sat on the ground, unable to contemplate anything. Junsu fell to the ground too, keeping his strong arms around Wooyoung’s body. 

Wooyoung didn’t deserve this at all. Hell, Nichkhun didn’t deserve this. No one did.