Friends or Enemies?

Friends or Enemies? [MULTI-CHAPTER]

 

“Wooyoung! You won’t believe this… wake up!” a familiar voice shouted and Woo’s eyes started to open hesitantly. Wooyoung looked up and noticed Junsu’s face was very… very close. He could feel the others breath trace his lips. Woo scrunched his face up and pushed the other way.

“Yah! Don’t get so close creeper.” He motioned the other away and stood up. He looked round and realised he was lying on a hospital bed. “Uh… what happened?” he asked wearily. That’s when Junsu smirked again.

“Come with me.” He grabbed Wooyoung’s hand nevertheless and pulled him out of the room they were in. He dragged him down the hallway, and Woo noticed that a lot of familiar people were surrounding the entrance of one door.

“What’s going on?” he asked as he was also pulled to the entrance. Before he had the chance to look in, he felt strong arms wrap themselves around his waist, and someone’s face landing softly on his right shoulder.

“Hey.” Taecyeon mumbled and Woo smiled brightly.

“Hello there.” He whispered back and then he turned to face the door again. “What’s going on?” he asked repeatedly and Taec just smiled. Soon, he noticed a certain woman he recognised coming out of the room, face bloated and eyes full of tears. She walked over to Junho and wrapped her arms around the smaller boy.

“It’s a miracle.” She whispered and Junho nodded. As she walked away, Woo wriggled his way out of Taec’s arms and walked over to Junho.

“Who was that?” he said, squinting his eyes at the disappearing figure. Junho looked up and smiled.

“That was Nichkhun’s mother.” He said bluntly. Wooyoung froze. And then he remembered the dream he had. He had kissed Nichkhun, and then – someone was kissing back! Nichkhun had woken up and Woo… fainted. But, it was all just a dream right?

Junsu walked up to them, and placed himself behind the other Jun, wrapping his arms around the one in front of him – who simply smiled. Wooyoung cocked his head to the side confused.

“…When did this happen?” he asked, pointing at the two. Junho chuckled and leaned more into his boyfriend behind him. Junsu shrugged.

“I’m guessing it was the same night as you and Taec happened.” He explained, a knowing smirk on his face. Wooyoung glared.

“Shut up.” He ordered and turned around childishly. When he looked back at the door that was now slightly opened, he walked up to it a little, curious, and peeked inside. There, he saw a lonely body on the bed, resting, no one around him. He wondered, could it be Nichkhun? Without asking anyone if he could go in, he did, and walked over to the side of the bed, examining the one sleeping. Wooyoung froze as he saw it was Nichkhun, and traced the other’s face lightly. He didn’t have the freedom as he did before, he knew the door was still open and the Junbros were probably watching his every move. He gasped when Nichkhun’s face was warm and toasty, and suddenly a hand was raised that touched his. Wooyoung stared as a smile appeared on the not-so-sleeping man.

“You’re back again?” the hoarse voice came out but Nichkhun didn’t open his eyes. Wooyoung nodded, then realised the other couldn’t see him.

“Nichkhun…” he started but Nichkhun interrupted him, still keeping his own eyes closed.

“Call me Khun.” He stated and let the other one carry on.

“…Khun, how are you feeling?” he asked, his voice quiet. Khun suddenly opened his eyes, and stared at Wooyoung’s face.

“Fine.” He simply said, no smile on his face as he stared into Woo’s hazel eyes. Woo flinched a little as Khun suddenly got out of his bed and stood directly in front of him.

“…You’re still scared of me.” Khun said, frowning deeply noticing Woo’s resistance to his advance. Wooyoung didn’t shake his head nor nod. “…Did I ever say I was sorry?” he asked, looking at the floor. Wooyoung scoffed.

“You might of mentioned it.” He said, not really meaning to sound sarcastic. Khun sighed.

“Not about… the previous encounters we’ve had. About, not being able to destroy… the attacker.” He explained, his eyes full of sadness. Wooyoung unexpectantly slapped the other across the face. Nichkhun stood frozen to the ground, his cheek growing in the red colour as he didn’t dare stare back at Woo.

“Don’t you dare say that. If you try to kill yourself again, I will personally raise you from the dead ONLY to kill you again!” Wooyoung screamed, rage pulsing through his veins. Nichkhun looked up at the other in shock.

“B-But…” he was cut off by Wooyoung.

“Don’t!” he screamed again, and suddenly he engulfed Nichkhun in a hug. Khun froze even more. He couldn’t move. He couldn’t fathom why Woo would even consider touching him – after all he had done to him.

“…Why?” he whispered, not daring to hug the other back. Wooyoung didn’t reply, but he felt tears rolling down his cheek and hitting Nichkhun’s shoulder. They stood like that for a long time, Khun never wrapping his arms around the other, he didn’t feel like he deserved too, he didn’t want to taint the other even more. Wooyoung finally let go, and took a step back – staring at the other.

“You need to realise this now, I have forgotten about everything you did, and I want to live for the future, not in the past.” He explained, clutching his own chest, wanting to show Khun how much he is speaking the truth. Nichkhun sighed and finally stared back at the other. Without speaking, he went over to the door and shut it tight, closing the blinds also before he turned back over to Woo.

“I don’t deserve you.” Khun stated, staring at Woo with dark eyes. Wooyoung nodded in agreement.

“No, you don’t.” he said. Khun smiled a little.

“You… don’t care, do you?” he asked, walking forward slowly. Wooyoung chuckled softly.

“No. No I don’t.” he agreed. Soon enough, Khun was directly in front of him, and suddenly, he felt arms slide around his waist as he closed his eyes. He felt Khun’s breath on his neck as he lay his head on Woo’s shoulder.

“So, where does that leave us?” he mumbled, his head buried into Wooyoung’s shoulder.

“…I have no idea.” He confessed and he felt Khun chuckle a little. Wooyoung sighed and lifted Khun’s head up. “Just kiss me already.” He ordered and Khun smiled sadly.

“You want my tainted lips on your pure ones?” he wondered, cocking his head to the side. Wooyoung bit his lip and nodded embarrassed. Khun chuckled and leaned forward a little.

“It’s not right.” He said, but before Wooyoung could shout at him, their lips connected sweetly, and Wooyoung swore – it was like heaven ran through him: his blood boiled, all of his limbs started to tingle, and his heart was beating furiously. And this terrified him because – this was only a soft sweet kiss. He wondered what was to come.

The door started to open slightly, and the two in a slow kiss broke fast away from each other, heaving a little, but trying to show no signs of that. Luckily, it was only a doctor who quickly opened the blind again.

“Mr. Horvejkul, can you take a seat?” he asked and Nichkhun nodded, sitting on the bed. Wooyoung gulped and quickly left. When he walked outside, Taec immediately walked up to him.

“Are you okay?” he asked worriedly. Wooyoung looked at him confused.

“What?” he asked. Taec sighed and gripped onto Wooyoung’s hand.

“You were in there for two hours baby. And you look like your ill.” He muttered and put his hand up to Wooyoung’s forehead, checking for a fever. Wooyoung gulped. “You’re really hot.” Taec assessed and brought the other to sit down.

“I’m fine, really, it was just really warm in that room – no air conditioner.” He explained, hoping the other won’t create any ideas in his head – the right ideas – but Woo didn’t want them in there.

“Okay, you want to go home?” Taec asked, rubbing Woo’s hand.

“I think I’ll go see my parents. They haven’t seen my in ages.” He said, looking at his hand in Taec’s – feeling very guilty all of a sudden. Taecyeon only smiled and quickly kissed the other before walking away. Wooyoung brought up his hand to his lips, and he felt shaky. That kiss, was definitely nothing compared to the one he previously shared with Khun.

This was bad. He was dating Taec, but he loves Khun.

Wooyoung didn’t want to hurt either of them. Time to turn to the only one he could really trust.

“Junsu!”

“WHAT?!” a loud voice shouted back and Wooyoung felt guilty. Did he interrupt something. Never mind that, where was he? He looked around the hospital corridor, wondering where he was. Then, he saw a slightly opened cupboard door, and Woo gulped. He walked slowly over to it, and opened it slightly. The sight he saw, could never be un-saw. Quickly, he shut the door shut and leaned against it.

“Goddammit Junsu you’re in a hospital!” Woo whispered angrily and he heard giggles coming from behind him. Soon, the door was pushed open and Wooyoung stepped forward, glaring at the two who emerged.

“Gross.” Wooyoung muttered as he saw how messed up they looked. “Hey… Junsu there’s something on your mout-…” Wooyoung’s eyes popped open, and he shivered. Junho looked confused and looked up at his boyfriend’s mouth, and laughed. Junsu spoke.

“What?!” he asked. Wooyoung turned around, and pretended to barf. Junho laughed and took his boyfriend’s face in his hand.

“You have my excess juice at the side of your mouth sweetheart.” He tried not to laugh. Junsu’s eyes widened.

“oh.” He muttered and was about to wipe it off before Junho stopped him.

“No, no. Let me.” He offered, standing on his toes – sticking out his tongue to the off the others face. It just so happened at that time Wooyoung had turned around and he looked. Horrified.

“God! You know what never mind!” he screamed and ran off in the other direction, the two Junbros killing themselves laughing.

So immature.

Later that night, Junsu had visited him at his house, and Wooyoung was ready to spill his heart out. And when he did, Junsu immaturely laughed.

“It’s not a funny situation Jun!” he shouted, very angry all of a sudden. Junsu stopped himself laughing and started to become serious.

“I’m sorry.” He apologised and Woo calmed down a little.

“Good. So now, what do I do?” he asked, stress filling him up again. Junsu sighed.

“Dump Taecyeon. Take Nichkhun.” He simply said and Wooyoung laughed at how simple an answer it was.

“That seems like the proper idea… but I don’t want to hurt Taecyeon.” He confessed, already feeling very guilty.

“I know, but you have to do it.” He said. Wooyoung sighed but nodded all the same.

“I’ll go see him tonight.” He said, and Junsu nodded.

“I’ll give you a ride.”

Taecyeon stood in front of the sudden Wooyoung, a great smile on his face, loving the fact his boyfriend was here to see him. He quickly grabbed Wooyoung into his house, and stuck his head in the other’s shoulders, hugging him tightly, lovingly.

“Taec! Put me down please.” Wooyoung whispered and the other automatically did it, still smiling.

“So, why am I granted this surprise visit?” he asked. Wooyoung sighed.

“Can we… sit down?” he asked, Taec felt a strange aura off the other, but agreed nonetheless. When they sat down, Taec smiled again.

“So, what is it?” he asked.

“…I’m really sorry.” Wooyoung started, deciding it was best to start this way, he really didn’t want to hurt the other. Taecyeon looked confused.

“Why?” he asked again. Wooyoung sighed, and looked round at him.

“I… I want to break up.” He said, not having the courage to look at the other in the eyes anymore. He could feel Taec shiver a little beside him.

“…Oh.” Was all he got in reply. And that’s all he deserved really. Wooyoung sighed, feeling himself shake a little.

“I’m so sorry.” He muttered, but then he felt himself get engulfed in a hug. His eyes widened when he realised Taecyeon was indeed hugging him.

“Don’t worry about it.” Taec said, hugging the other deeply, glad to be able to share this last moment with Woo.

“…Taec…” Wooyoung muttered but the other just held him tighter.

“Don’t, just… let me hold you.” The other said, laying his head on top of the others head, feeling a tear slide down his cheek.

When Wooyoung left that evening, he felt a weight lift off his shoulders. And now – he can go back to Khun. Fully.