Friends or Enemies?

Friends or Enemies? [MULTI-CHAPTER]

 

That night, Wooyoung logged into the chat, wanting more than anything to talk to Devil about his new friend. He saw that his friend was indeed online, and his face lit up.

A: Hello!

D: Hey.

A: I’m sorry I never talked to you yesterday.

D: It’s fine.

A: So… are you okay?

D: I’m fine.

A: You seem sad.

D: How can you tell?

A: Your short answers.

D: Good for you.

A: You don’t need to talk to me like that.

D: Sorry.

A: You can tell me what’s wrong you know.

D: Maybe I don’t want to tell someone who I don’t even know.

A: But you do know me.

D: No I don’t.

A: Well, you know me better than anyone else.

D: I have no idea who you are.

A: It hurts me that you actually think that.

D: How can I trust someone so much, that I don’t know even know?

A: I don’t know. But I fully trust you.

D: You shouldn’t.

A: You don’t think I know that? Of course I do.

D: Then why are you still on this?

A: Because, I still think you’re the only person I can talk too.

D: That’s sad.

A: Thanks for telling me.

D: But.

A: But?

D: I feel the exact same way baby.

A: Good.

D: I’m sorry for being mean.

A: I forgive you, of course I do.

D: I’m going to bed.

A: Oh, okay.

D: Goodnight, sweetheart.

A: Goodnight xx.

 

Wooyoung chuckled. At least it went well at the end. He just wondered what had made his friend so upset. And he didn’t even get the chance to tell him about Junsu. Well, maybe that was lucky. For once in his whole life, he couldn’t wait till school tomorrow.

Nichkhun sighed. He didn’t want to be so mean to Angel. But, his heart was finally feeling the impact of having an ignorant relationship. He didn’t know when, but he knew, he had fallen in love with Angel – and the one thing he hated was that he had no idea what the other looked like.

“Wooyoung! Hey!” Junsu shouted over to the other as he noticed Wooyoung entering the building. Wooyoung chuckled as he saw how Junsu had another pair of tight leather pants on, boots but he wore a black shirt this time that was only half way buttoned up.

“That’s not very appropriate for school you know.” Wooyoung teased and accepted Junsu’s hugs.

“And you’re dressed way too appropriate for school. You need to loosen up.” Junsu replied, hugging him tightly.

“Yeah yeah.” Wooyoung muttered into Junsu’s chest.

“So, how are you feeling?” Junsu asked after he let go of his new friend.

“Fine actually, better than I’ve felt in a long time.” He admitted. Junsu grinned.

“I’m so glad.” He replied, softly touching the other’s shoulders. “Well, class time, see you at interval.” He waved goodbye and left. Wooyoung sighed and walked back to his class – this time, he wanted it over quickly.

Soon, Junsu and Wooyoung met up again, and began chatting endlessly. Wooyoung felt so great in Junsu’s presence, and he loved to chat with him. That is, until he noticed the bully and his pack nearing them once again.

“One time wasn’t enough for them, eh? Well, I guess this gives me a chance to… start my game.” Junsu explained, winking at Wooyoung before getting up to go and meet them. The main one laughed as Junsu approached them. He whispered to his friend Junho.

“Probably coming to apologise.” He laughed. Junho chuckled.

“I don’t think so.” He muttered to himself. Junsu approached them and smiled.

“Hello there again. Where are yous of to?” he asked, smiling. The main bully laughed.

“None of your business. You here to apologise?” he mocked. Junsu suddenly got a fabulous idea in his head. He sighed.

“…Yes. But, can we go over to your table?” he wondered, looking down sadly. The main bully chuckled.

“Sure.” Junsu followed them to a table far away from Wooyoung, and he fought hard to keep his smile hidden. He saw them each sit on chairs that were placed in a circle with a table inside it. Junsu stared at Junho who just sat expressionless.

“Go on.” The main one motioned for Junsu to apologise. Junsu nodded slowly and walked up to Junho, standing still in front of him. Junho chuckled – this was very entertaining for him now. Surprisingly, Junsu quickly sat himself on Junho’s lap, letting his thin legs fall at either side of Junho’s waist, and he wrapped his arms around Junho’s neck, leaning his head into Junho’s ear, so that he could whisper.

“I’m so sorry. Forgive me.” He whispered sensually into the other’s ear, and he smirked as he felt Junho’s body shiver beneath him. Junho’s friends couldn’t believe their eyes, hell, neither could Wooyoung. Junho shivered, and heard Junsu whisper again, closer. “I’ll do anything to make it up to you…” he teased, letting his hot breath hit off the inside of Junho’s ear, which nearly made the other submit completely. The one beneath Junsu instantly grabbed a hold of Junsu’s waist and brought Junsu’s face in front of his.

“Really now? It’ll take a lot to persuade me to forgive you…” Junho whispered, staring into Junsu’s eyes. Junsu chuckled and expertly pushed his own crotch into the needy one below him.

“I’m ready to give you anything… and everything.” His eyes widened. Junho closed his eyes. He had never felt like this. Junsu moved his face even closer to Junho’s – so close that when Junsu talked, Junho could feel the others lips against his. “My name’s Junsu.” He said and Junho lost it. He shoved his lips against the others needily, wanting to taste the other’s lips so much, Junsu’s bottom lip greedily, wanting the other to allow him entrance to the cavern he wanted to nourish so much. Junsu chuckled and tightened his grip around Junho’s neck, opening his mouth to let in Junho’s hot tongue. When his own tongue met the others, Junho moaned very loudly, his grip getting tighter as he his own waist upwards. Junsu let the other completely dominate him. They let go reluctantly, only because their lungs were about to give up.

“Forgive me?” he asked, but the other shook his head instantly.

“Nope. Definitely not.” He stated, his hands going over Junsu’s hot , it lightly.

“Oh, why?” Junsu asked, moving in closer to the other. Junho tried hard to keep his eyes open.

“You need to fully make it up to me.” He whispered, trying hard to not kiss the other again and again.

“Well, tonight I’m free.” He basically invited Junho to take him: tonight. How could Junho resist? He could tell Junho just got really really excited.

“Right then. Tonight, you make it up to me.” He groaned. Junsu chuckled.

“Yes sir.” Reluctantly, he got off and bowed, walking away. Junho tried to calm himself down, and he heard his best friend’s annoyed voice go through his ears soon after.

“What the Junho?” the other shouted but Junho didn’t care. He couldn’t stop thinking about the hot night he was going to have tonight, and he couldn’t care less about what his friend thought of it.

Junsu quickly made his way back over to where Wooyoung was standing, eyes wide open, his mind failing to contemplate the situation. Junsu chuckled.

“Hey, Wooyoung. You okay?” he asked. The other shook his head.

“What the hell did you just do?!” he shouted. The new boy laughed and started to explain.

“It’s all a part of my plan. I told you Junho was gullible. Tomorrow, you shall get your laugh.” He promised and Wooyoung only laughed at the others subtleness.

“Yeah, okay.”