Friends or Enemies?

Friends or Enemies? [MULTI-CHAPTER]

 

Junsu appeared suddenly in front of Wooyoung – who was very intrigued by what exactly happened last night – and sat in front of him.

“Hey there.” Junsu said, smirking. Wooyoung chuckled.

“Someone seems happy today.” He noted. Junsu shrugged.

“Maybe.”

“Did someone have an interesting night?”

“Maybe.”

“Is a certain someone going to tell me about it?”

“Maybe.” Junsu smirked. Wooyoung sighed.

“You know what? I don’t even wanna know.” He admitted and put his head on his hand. Junsu laughed.

“Yes, we had .” He stated, clearing up Wooyoung’s suspicions.

“Ah, now what?” he wondered. Junsu just smirked.

“Observe.”

Lunch came quickly, and Junsu sat patiently beside his friend, waiting, patiently waiting. And so was Wooyoung, he was practically the one who couldn’t wait for what was going to happen next. Soon enough, Wooyoung saw Junho approaching them, his best friend close behind with a sour expression on his face.

“Junsu!” Junho exclaimed, a large smile on his face as he saw the man he had been longing for. Junsu winked at Wooyoung, and stood up to face the man he had slept with the night before.

“…Junho right?” he replied, the smile on his face fading away.

“Yeah…” Junho muttered. Wooyoung sighed.

“What is it?” Junsu asked. Junho looked confused.

“What do you mean?” he wondered. What was going on?

“Why are you talking to me?” Junsu replied.

“Last night…” Junho started, worry affecting his eyes.

“What? Our late night ? What about it?” Wooyoung’s eyes even widened at Junsu’s reply. And so did Junho’s best friend’s eyes.

“W-What?” Junho stuttered. Junsu raised an eyebrow.

“You… You didn’t think that meant anything?” he walked closer to Junho. “Did you really?” he stopped directly in front of him.  He could tell Junho was on the verge of crying.

“I-I…” he started but Junsu cut him off.

“Don’t be stupid.” Junsu said. Junho let a small tear flow down his face. Wooyoung sighed. Junho turned around on his heel, and walked away, his best friend following quickly behind him.

“Junsu… maybe that was a bit much.” Wooyoung confessed. Junsu turned to him and grabbed his shoulders softly.

“…” he didn’t say anything back. Wooyoung sighed again.

“I guess… he did deserve it, right?” he asked. Junsu smiled.

“Yeah. But don’t worry, I didn’t feel totally happy doing that.” He confessed and hugged Wooyoung. “But yeah, he deserved it. For causing you pain for two whole years.” And as he said that, Wooyoung began to remember all the trouble and pain he did go through because of that group. The two times were he was so close to committing suicide because it got too much – and then he found Demon. That wonderful person he talked to online. And now, Junsu, who single-handedly got him revenge from one of the assailants. And Wooyoung had to admit, no matter how much he hated bullying altogether, it felt good to gain the revenge he had been waiting ages for.

When Wooyoung reached home that day, he immediately went to the computer, dying to talk to his friend online. To tell him about his revenge.

A: Hello there!

D: Hey.

A: How are you today?

D: Horrible.

A: Why?

D: My best friend just got screwed over.

A: By whom?

D: A -head he only just met.

A: What happened?

D: …

A: You can tell me anything.

D: I screwed up.

A: I thought it was your best friend that got screwed over?

D: It was my fault.

A: How?

D: I was… bullying someone again.

A: …

D: But they’ve got a guardian now.

A: Really?

D: And that guardian… got back at me through my best friend.

A: How?

D: He broke my friend’s heart.

A: …He did?

D: Yes.

A: And… when did he do that?

D: Today. They just met yesterday.

A: How can someone love someone in one day?

D: I have no idea. But it happened.

A: And the other guy…

D: He rejected him in front of everyone. Said what they had was a joke.

A: …

D: I feel horrible.

A: Is your friend okay?

D: Obviously not.

A: Oh.

D: It is my fault, right?

A: What is your name?

D: What?

A: Your name, you haven’t told me before.

D: You want to know my name?

A: Yes.

D: Really?

A: Just tell me your whole name.

D: Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul.

 

There was no reply. Wooyoung couldn’t breathe, he couldn’t move, he couldn’t think. That was why the situation sounded completely familiar. The best friend was Junho. The guardian was Junsu. The victim… was Wooyoung. And the one, who Wooyoung fell in love with, was his very own bully.

Safe to say, Wooyoung fainted.