Hoping...

His Secret Lover

 

A/N :

OMG! I updated this fic!!! It's been two years I mean two months since I last updated this fanfic...augh! I miss this so much!!! And honestly I don't know if you will like this chapter...the story is dragging.... I was about to write the school trip but I don't know how will I write the scenes that I was picturing in my mind that's why I ended up in this chapter... Mianhe... I hope this chapter won't bore you guys... I just wrote it then immediately posted it here so for any mistakes/error you'll see... I'm sorry. I won't keep you reading this useless note, alright! Enjoy!

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Jaejoong's POV:
 


I woke up from the sunlight that shining brightly on my face from my window. It's been a while since I went to school. I was forced to stay in the hospital longer than I expected. Today is the day I'm coming back to school as a teacher and also the day of the school trip.
 


During my stay at the hospital, I thought about a lot of things about my situation and about Dara's. I tried to form a plan on my head on how to get her back, but nothing came up. I decided that I just let her know how much I still love her and I hope it will be enough for us to be together again.
 


I asked someone to get all information about her this last three years so that I will be informed for all the happenings that I've missed during those past years. And my heart breaks reading every details I’ve read from the files that was handed to me a day after I’ve requested her information. She’s been living all alone for almost three years without anyone to turn to except for her two cousins.
 


I rolled off my bed and started moving to get ready for the trip, the trip that I hope will remind Dara of our love. I already pack all the things I've needed for the trip. I just needed to fix myself then go to school. And I hope that everything will be okay. And good luck to me on winning my fiancée back.

 

Author’s POV:

 

Yoochun and Bom had been staying in their cousin’s pad for few days now. Dara has been acting like a zombie ever since the incident. They don’t know what she will do if they left her alone. She refused to eat anything or even drink any liquids. She’s also having a hard time standing because she’s too weak.

 

They hate how much she blames herself for everything bad that’s happening around her. They hate how much she punishes herself to the point of ending her life. They hate everything she does to herself... but they can’t hate the real her that’s she’s been hiding inside her. Oh how they wish that they can build a time machine and stop that truck on crashing to them. But it’s just a wishful thinking, nothing more.

 

But as soon as they received a call from their parents that Jae already woke up from unconsciousness, they quickly informed Dara about it. The relief and happiness were evident on the girl’s face that she didn’t bother hiding it. She soon started eating and drinking small amount of foods that her cousins providing her.

 

The two didn’t inform her about Jae’s recovery. Yeah, they mention that he’s awake and doing fine but under observation...but no one told her that he already remember everything. The two think that it’s not their place to tell her. They think its Jae’s job to inform her.

 

 

Dara's POV:

 

"Who do you think will be our coordinator?"

 

"I don't know but I wish it will be Mr. Kim. I missed seeing his hotness!!!"

 

“Yeah! I hope he’s fine already. I’ve heard that he almost got run by a car. Oh poor Mr. Kim!”

 

My ears were about to bleed from hearing these girls non-stop whining about how they are excited on this little trip and how they wish it was Jae who’ll be our coordinator. I just got back from school after the incident between me and Jae. I was asked by my cousins to stay home for a while because they think that I’m not ‘strong’ enough to even walk by myself.

 

Today is also the day of our departure going to Jeju Island. Honestly, I’m not really excited about this trip because Jeju Island reminds me a lot of things that I’m trying to forget. My mind was all focused on the workload that I’ve left from my sick leave and about the things that happen earlier this morning.

 

+++Flashback+++

 

 As soon as I got to school, I went to my own office and started reading and signing some papers that were piling on my table. I was in the middle of reading some documents when my phone started ringing. I was about to answer it when the new accessory hanging on it caught my attention.

 

I fought myself to stop from smiling but I can still feel my lips pulling up forming a small smile. I reach for the simple silver ring that used to be a pendant on my necklace that serves as an accessory now to my phone. I personally put it in my red cell phone strap to make it look like an elegant with a silver on the tip of it.

 

“Hello?” I asked without checking who’s calling me after I studied my new phone strap.

 

“Dona? Where are you?” A familiar voice asked. *sigh* When will they learn.

 

“Yunho?”

 

“Yeah. Where are you?”

 

“Somewhere you can’t find.”

 

“And where is that somewhere?”

 

“Who knows.”

 

“Dannie?!” He called frustratingly.

 

“Yunho?!” I mimicked his tone. I hear him sighed at the other line.

 

“How come it’s really hard to get an answer from you?” He started. “I just want to see how you doin’. I’ve heard that you are sick that’s why you skip school. We were worried sick about you but you never bother to answer our call during your absence. And now that I’ve heard you’re back, you didn’t bother showing your face to us. Dara, what are we to you?” He asked, suddenly calling me in my real name. That last question stabs me straight to my heart.

 

“I’m sorry, it’s just that I’m really busy... I forgot.” I tried to reason out.

 

“We are your friends Dara... I want you to remember that. We are no strangers. Please remember that we are always here for you. We are glad that you let us to your circle... It’s just that sometimes we think that it’s only us who thinks that we are friends...”

 

“I’m so sorry Yunho.... it’s just right now...everything is a mess. And I can’t think properly. I’m sorry.”

 

“I understand Dara, I understand... and I know.” He spoke softly as if he knows everything.

 

“Alright then, I guess... see you later?” I asked.

 

“Yeah... See you later. Take care.”

 

I end the call as soon as we finish talking. Yunho, I’ve never told anyone about it but he is the one who is the most worry-wart among my friends. He’s more protective than Leeteuk oppa when he’s still staying here.

 

I was about to continue reading the document I’ve been holding when the bell suddenly rang. I put down the unread file and put it back to where it should be. I stand up from my chair and went to where my not so big shoulder bag where my things are packed properly courtesy of Bommie.

 

I turned off the lights in the office and roam my eyes around the place once more to check if I left something. When I’m sure that everything’s good. I went to the door and turn the knob. I was thinking that when I open the door, the hallway will be empty so I think no one will notice me. But boy I was wrong because as soon as I stepped out of the office I found myself sitting on the hard floor.

 

“Arggh!” A painful groan left my mouth as I collided with someone as soon as I stepped out of the office.

 

“What the— Dara? Are you alright? Here let me help you.” The voice who I instantly recognized said and worry was on his voice. I didn’t even have the chance to think of what he said when I suddenly felt his warm hands on my arms as he gently pulled me up.

 

“Thanks.” I murmured and try to fix my hoodie on my head. I accidentally left my mask when I left home and I didn’t bother getting it back because it will be such a waste, I rather start working than going back home to get the mask.

 

“I’m really sorry. I never thought that someone will come out of this office.” He started. I slowly look into his face and I saw the hint of concern in his eyes. Then suddenly his eyes widened.

 

“Wait, What are you doing in the principal’s office?!” He asked as he realized where I came from. Oh crap! Busted!

 

“Ahh... Ahmm... I-I’ve got to go.” I answered nervously and quickly turn away with my bag on my shoulder. I run as fast as I can but not before I heard him call.

 

“Dara!!!” He shouted as soon as I entered the girl’s restroom.

 

I froze. I stop dead on my track just after I close the door behind me. Dara. He called me using my nickname, it’s the second time he called me that aside from the time that he was nearly got run over by a car... Did he remember?!

 

+++End of Flashback+++

 

“Kyahhhhhh!!!!”

 

I covered my ears with both hands as the girls in my class squealed like sea-lions. Arghh!! They’re so noisy! Don’t they know how to shut up? I slumped my head on my desk and bury my face on my forearm.

 

“Good Morning everyone!” A deep manly voice greeted. I didn’t need to look up to find out who it is. Even by ears, I know who is he. No one can give me this heart-fluttering feeling inside me except him.

 

“Oh my God! Welcome back Mr. Kim! We miss you!” A cheery voice purr to Jae and I can’t help but feel jealous with those simple words. Jealous? No, I don’t have the right to be jealous after I completely change myself three years ago...more like envious. Yeah I envy how that girl can talk to Jae like that. Maybe if everything was as good as before... I can easily tell him how I miss him so badly.

 

Series of agreement from the girls soon can be heard inside the classroom. I remained still on my position, afraid to meet his questioning eyes in case he remembered our earlier incident in the hallway. He soon started telling everyone his apology for his absence.

 

He then proceeds on the rules and regulations that should be strictly followed without further ado.  His voice is slowly lulling me to sleep that I felt my body starting to relax and my eyes slowly closing to its own accord but of course someone has to show up in time like this.

 

I felt something was thrown on my head and I quickly turn my head to my seatmate, Park Bom. I glared at her as she shrugged and pointed to my table. I look and saw a small folded paper. I sit up straight and sure enough, I attracted Jae’s attention with that simple movement.

 

His eyes bore to mine and I notice something from the way he looks at me that I failed to notice earlier when we bumped at each other. I saw the difference with the way he looks at me. Something has change. There’s something different about him. His eyes, the eyes that was like always searching for something was long gone and replaced by a sad, regret, pain but the same time love. . .

 

I look down quickly averting my eyes from him. I saw him look down and shook his head from the corner of my eyes as he continued in the rules. I unfolded the paper and Bom’s handwriting welcomes me.

 

Where were you? Everyone was waiting for you at the glass greenhouse. You should at least show your face in there. They were worried about you since no one knew except us where you live... they weren’t able to check up on you. They said they tried to call you while you were gone but you never answered their call.

-Bommie

 

I sighed and run a hand on my hair. I’m an idiot. I was too preoccupied with the thought and worries for Jae during my absence that I didn’t bother answering any calls from my phone.  I didn’t notice that I was affecting others with the way I act.

 

With this mysterious-genius act... I knew that I will always end up hurting someone with the way I act. But it’s my only way to keep myself from falling apart. . .to act like I was strong, like I was insensible, like I don’t give a damn to anyone... to anything...but the real me was weak and will always care for those people around me.

 

I forgot. I was busy signing some papers that I lost track of time. I was planning to go there but the bell rang, so I have no choice but to go to the classroom instead. Mianhe.

 

-Dee

 

I finish writing down my reply and look at Bom apologetically as I pass her the folded paper. I watched her read what I wrote and she just turn to look at me with a small smile and nodded.

 

“Alright then, I hope that you will remember all the rules that you must strictly follows during the trip. And please... behave!” Jae’s voice echoed in the whole room as he reprimand everyone.

 

“Oh and by the way I have a good news, I was informed that during the trip, you will be group randomly by threes... and I think other class will join your group... and lastly, I will be your coordinator for this trip, so everyone... let’s enjoy!” He announced enthusiastically as everyone cheered loudly hearing his ‘good news’.

 

I rolled my eyes as I took in the scene before me. Girls were screaming so loud except for me and my cousin as the guys were fist pumping in the air well, except for Yoochun. 

 

I turned away from them as I look in front. Wrong move. I felt my heart jump inside me as I saw Jae smiling genuinely at the scene that was playing in front of him. He was happy seeing his students, all excited.

 

And as if feeling someone’s looking at him, he whipped his head to my direction and our eyes were locked once more. A warm feeling was starting to form in my cheeks and I quickly look away to hide my blushing face, embarrassed to be seen that a girl like me was actually blushing by being caught looking at her teacher. I pulled my hoodie lower to hide my face as much as possible.

 

I heard him laugh from the distance but I ignored the urge to look at him. He saw me blushing!!!!!! For goodness sake!

 

********

 

“Alright then, the other class that will join us is Mr. Jang’s class. I hope everyone will be good to each other.” Jae announced as soon as the said class join our room. I face palmed when I remember who were on that class. Can this be more wonderful? I asked to myself sarcastically as familiar faces came into my view.

 

“Dessa!!!”

 

“Dawn!!!”

 

“Drew!!!”

 

“Demi!!!”

 

“Donita!!!”

 

“Donnie!!!”

 

“Dylan!!!”

 

I heard series of name starting with the letter D were shouted from the door and everyone’s eyes all looked at the seven  figure running to my direction. Someone’s missing, it should be eight. I saw how the girls’ eyes lit up from seeing the school varsities from excitement knowing they will join us. They were gawking like there’s no tomorrow on the sight of the seven handsome players.

 

I was soon crashed by seven muscular pair of arms as I heard other students gasped in sight, maybe it’s the first time they saw me being hug by other people other than my cousins or because I was talking to someone besides my cousins. I was enveloped in their arms that I failed to notice that my hoodie fell down to my shoulder.

 

I tried to ignore the scowl that was directed in our direction from none other than Jae. I tried to, but it’s hard not to notice it since he was glaring at the seven boys like he wanted to kill them.

 

“C-can’t b-breath...” I gasped as I somehow manage to freed myself. They quickly step back.

 

“Oh shoot! Were sorr—“ They apologize simultaneously but stop right before they finish their sentence. Suddenly their lips were twitching upwards like a child.

 

“Hey there gorgeous.”  Taeyang spoke first with his cheeky grin that I can’t help but glare in return. What was that?

 

“What do you want?” I asked suspiciously.

 

“Ouch! You think I was calling you that because I wanted something! Ouch! You think of me so low!” He stated acting hurt while putting his hands on his chest dramatically. I rolled my eyes.

 

“It’s nice to see your perfect face once again. It’s been a while since we last saw it. We’re glad that you’re okay now. We miss you.” Yunho spoke, his voice full of emotion that I can’t really decipher. He spoke so softly that the whole classroom went quiet just to hear what he was saying. He took a step forward and before I knew what he was doing, he already put his lips on my forehead. The same gesture that Leeteuk oppa will always do to comfort me whenever I feel alone.

 

“Ahh yeah. Thanks.” The only word I muttered in returned, so much for being surprised. I looked away from him and found out that I was not the only one who was surprised by his action, turns out that everyone in the classroom was in the same as I am even our friends and my cousins and of course, I don’t need to look at my teacher to find out what his reaction but Yunho was oblivious to all of this as he chuckled at my reaction and ruffled my hair.

 

My hair?! My hair?! I immediately reach the top of my head and realize that my hoodie was not on my head. Oh Gawd! So that’s the reason they were keep complimenting me. I thought they needed something. I was about to put my hoodie on when the door open once again and the missing person revealed himself. We watched how his face shows anger. His eyes search the room, and when it landed on our direction... it’s like he was a new person. His eyes suddenly grew wide and a smile broke in his face as he run towards my direction.

 

“Dora!!!” He shouted and scooped me in his arms. Lifting me on the ground. Everyone was watching silently but their faces were getting red. Stopping their selves from laughing.

 

“Really Changmin? Dora?! Can you be more creative?” I asked irritatingly as everyone started laughing.

 

“Hehe! Sorry! I was too happy to see you again that I lost my ability to think of a beautiful name and since you’re wearing a pink jacket... that name was the first thing that came to my mind, you know... ‘Dora! Dora the explorer! Where are we going?’.” He sang cheerfully  while I look at my pink jacket as others started joining him.

 

“To the beach!” My idiotic classmates answer.

 

“Where are we going?” He asked once more.

 

“To the beach.” And they answer once again.

 

“Aish! What are you five?” I asked as I looked at the immature boy who started singing the theme song of ‘Dora the Explorer’. But he ignored me.

 

*******

 

“Alright then, everyone! Put your bags on the overhead bin then settle back on your seats!” I heard Jae instructed everyone on the bus.

 

I was unexpectedly group with my two idiotic friends. TOP grabbed my bag from my hands and put it on the overhead bin. Yunho was sitting already sitting comfortably on the window seat with a big smile on his face like he won a lottery.

 

The configuration was 2 by 3. On the left side of the bus were three seats and two seats on the right. Yunho chose to seat on the three-sitter so that the three of us can sit together. He patted the seat next to him, asking me to sit and I tried not to roll my eyes on how excited he was. I heard TOP chuckled beside me as he pushed me to my seat and settled his self on the aisle seat.

 

“Can you at least act a bit excited?” TOP whispered in my ear that made me jumped a bit on how close he was.

 

“Why would I? It’s not the first time I went to Jeju. I even stayed there for almost a month.” I answered nonchalantly.

 

“Really? It’s the first time I’ve heard of it. When was that?” He asked, his eyes twinkling with interest. I mentally slap myself from suddenly telling him that. I opened my mouth to try to reason out that maybe next time I’ll tell him the story but unfortunately no words came out. And thankfully, as if sensing my easiness, Yunho butted in.

 

“Don’t be so nosy! You’re like a girl who was asking for a cheesy gossip.” He teased TOP.

 

“What?! I’m just asking! And I don’t look like a girl, so shut up!” He scowled, playfully punching Yunho in the arms.

 

“Yeah. Yeah... whatever makes you happy...” He answered while rubbing his arms. TOP was about to shot another comeback but was cut off when his phone suddenly ring.

 

“Hello?” He answered. I tuned him out, not on the mood to listen on someone’s conversation.

 

I started wondering who were group with my cousins. I think it’s better to call them. I haven’t spoken to them even once after we were group in the classroom earlier. I reach for the phone in my pocket but I felt nothing. Nothing! My phone is not on my pocket where I usually put it. I reach for my other pocket but still nothing. I stand up from my seat as the two boys look up to me curiously. I search for my back pocket and every part of my clothes where I might put it but still.... NOTHING!

 

Oh my God! Did I leave it somewhere?! Think Dara! Think! I’ve started panicking as I look frantically for my phone. That phone is really important to me. Not really the phone but the pictures and messages that were locked in the memory card inside it. And... and my ring! My ring! I put it as an accessory last night on my phone! I can’t lose it! Oh no! Where is it?

 

“What’s wrong?” I felt Yunho’s hands reach mine as he asked me looking so concern as well as TOP whose still on the phone with someone but his eyes was on me.

 

“My phone...” I murmured as I jumped over TOP and started running towards the bus exit.

 

“Yah! Dara!” I heard the two boys shouted after me using my real name but I chose to ignore them. I’ll explain it later, right now... what is important is my phone.... my ring. As I excited the bus, I heard loud footsteps after me but I continue running. I first went to the classroom.

 

“What do you think you are doing?!” I heard someone asked behind me as soon as I entered the room. I ignore him but I’m all aware who it is.

 

I started looking over my seat, on my table and everywhere. I can feel his eyes on me as I search for my phone.

 

“What are you doing?” He asked once more but this time, I felt his hands on my arm as he spun me around so that I was looking at him.

 

“Whatever I do is not your damn business Mr. Kim.” I replied venomously but deep inside... it hurts to talk to him like that. I saw hurt flashed into his eyes but I acted like I didn’t care.

 

“But... whatever you do...will always be my damn business.” He replied as softly as his eyes never left mine. His feature was full of sorrow as if he was in pain.

 

I snatched my arms from his hold when his phone suddenly rang. I continue to search for my important things as he spoke with someone. I tried to ignore his conversation but it was too loud since it was only the two of us inside the spooky classroom.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“I found her. Yeah.”

 

“She’s on the classroom looking for something.”

 

“I think I can’t. She’s too stubborn to obey me.”

 

“Yeah. I think it’s something important.”

 

“I’ll try to help her to look for whatever it is. Yeah.”

 

“I’ll try. I know. Just give us 10 minutes top, if we are still not there... you can go ahead to the airport. I don’t want all of you to be late on our flight.”

 

“Yeah, we’ll try to catch up.”

 

“But if ever we won’t make it... we’ll just hop on the next flight.”

 

“Thank you. Watch them for me.”

 

Even without hearing the other line, I can still get what they were talking... obviously, .me. I heard him sighed as he started to come closer once more.

 

“Tell me, what are you looking for?” He asked.

 

“I said, it’s not your damn business! Just go back to others and leave me alone!” I answered as my voice rising up.

 

“I’m not leaving you alone.” He replied seriously. I was about to answer when he continue. “Not anymore... you’ll never be alone... I promise.”

 

I froze, once again I was left frozen from the words that suddenly left his mouth. My eyes quickly look at him as he stood in front of me looking so determined about something.

 

“Excuse me?” I asked dumbfounded.

 

“I said, I will not l—“

 

“I heard you! What I want to know is why are you talking like that?! You don’t even know me!” I shouted not knowing what to feel...what to think. I hate it when he acted like he remembers me but actually not like the last time he scolded me for going home late.

 

“Dara, I –“

 

“Don’t call me that!” I shouted once more. I can’t let him act like that. It’s hurting me so bad. I don’t want to remember how he used to call me that. It hurts knowing everything has no meaning to him... but it means everything to me.

 

I left as soon as stopped him on calling me the nickname he used to call me. I started to walk through the empty hallway. I can feel him following me but I acted like I don’t know he was just few feet behind me.

 

I stopped when I notice the Principal’s office. The conversation with Yunho was immediately entered my brain. Sh*t! It’s definitely inside my office. I’ve left it after I spoke to him! I didn’t notice!

 

I quickly reach for my pocket and get the keys. I fumbled over it as I try to unlock the door. As soon as it was done, I immediately open the door and run towards my table.

 

I shove every file that was on scattered on the top of the table. My hands were trembling as I looked for the precious thing in my life that make me somehow connected to the person I love. I shove and shove all the things in front of me until something shinny caught my eyes when the sunlight made contact to it.

 

I abruptly reach for it. My hands continue to tremble as I clutch my phone and my ring to myself as if my life was depending on it. I heard a gasped from someone but I didn’t care, all I care is the thing on my hands. Warm tears suddenly left my eyes as soon as I realize that I didn’t lose it.

 

“It’s safe.” I whispered as my legs gave out before me. But before I completely fall on the ground, I was enveloped in a strong pair of arms that I’ve been longing for so long. I didn’t fight, I didn’t make a move as I thought silently to myself.

 

‘If being in his arms is a sin... if hoping to be with him is a sin.... if loving him is a sin... then please let me be sinful just even for this minute... please just let me feel him once again because I know...that sooner or la later... I will face hell once again... so for one last time... please let me do an unforgivable sin... for I can’t stop myself from loving him...’

 

Jaejoong’s POV:

 

To say I was jealous was really an understatement. I don’t know how to feel this raging feeling inside me as I saw seven guys hugging her as if she’s about to disappear. I tried hard not to jump where they are and rip them away from my fiancée.

 

But my blood boiled inside me when that guy suddenly came forward to her direction and spoke so softly and lovingly towards her. And as if he’s not satisfied, he suddenly went to kiss her forehead. We all stood on our place as made that move.

 

Everyone was shocked to his action even Dara. But I notice it! I notice it! After he kissed her, he discreetly looks at my way with a smug expression on his face as he saw my reaction. I heard him laughed and played with my girl’s hair. I know he was laughing at my reaction not with Dara’s. I hate him! Who does he think he is?! Does he know my relationship with Dara?!

 

******

 

“Alright then, everyone! Put your bags on the overhead bin then settle back on your seats!”  I ordered all the students under my supervision as we entered the bus. I watched my students as they follow what I said.

 

I tried not to look at Dara because I’m afraid that someone will notice the way I look at her and I don’t want to cause her any trouble since it’s her last year before she graduate but heck... I can’t stop looking at her! My eyes will always find it way to stare at her lovingly.

 

I was watching how the tall guy that was grouped with her grabbed her bag and help her. I saw her rolled her eyes as that guy who kissed her earlier talked to her excitedly. My mind suddenly drifts with our earlier incident.

 

I was walking towards my classroom aimlessly when I suddenly felt something soft bumped on my side. I heard a painful grunt on the ground and my head quickly whipped on that direction. I quickly apologized to the person but realized that it was my girl and immediately help her stand up. I heard her mumble a thanks and I apologize once more.

 

“I’m really sorry. I never thought that someone will come out of this office.” I said to her sincerely but my eyes widened in realization of what I’ve said.

 

“Wait, What are you doing in the principal’s office?!” I asked incredulously. What is she doing inside that office?! I’ve heard that the principal never showed his/her face to anyone but how the heck did she manage to get in that room.

 

“Ahh... Ahmm... I-I’ve got to go.” She answered stuttering with her words. Before I could asked once more she was already running away from me. Damn!

 

“Dara!!!” I called for her but its too late. She’s already out of my sight.

 

“Yah! Dara!” I was brought back to my reverie when I heard the two boys who was grouped with her shouted her name. I looked at what’s happening and I saw as how my girl passed in front of me with an expression between scared and uneasiness.

 

I immediately followed her without thinking. She runs so fast that I have a hard time keeping up with her. Soon, I found myself inside the classroom where we are earlier. She immediately went to the place where she was sitting earlier.

 

“What do you think you are doing?!” I heard myself asked her as she started looking frantically everywhere like she was looking for something.  I walked silently on where she is as she ignored my question.

 

“What are you doing?” I asked once more as I reached for her and spun her to face me.

 

“Whatever I do is not your damn business Mr. Kim.” She replied emphasizing the word ‘Mr.’ I internally flinched on how she replied to me. Her words were nothing like how she spoke to me before. Does the girl I really love was already replaced by the girl in front of me? Doesn’t she love me anymore?

 

“But... whatever you do...will always be my damn business.” I whispered trying to hide the pain I was feeling from the way she talks to me. It’s like she’s indirectly telling me that we are over.

 

My phone suddenly rings inside my pocket and she took at as her chance and snatched her arms back. She continues on searching for something I don’t know.

 

I spoke with Uncle YG as I told him what’s happening. I told him that they should leave if we’re still not around after 10 minutes. Our flight will leave in one and a half hours. It will take half an hour to reach the airport and I don’t want the others to miss the flight because of Dara and I, so I decided to tell them to go ahead if we are still not around after the said time and we will take the next flight out if we ever missed the flight.

 

“Tell me, what are you looking for?” I asked her as soon as I ended the call.

 

“I said, it’s not your damn business! Just go back to others and leave me alone!” She answered as I took notice how her voice rose up.

 

“I’m not leaving you alone.” I replied seriously feeling the need to say it. She was about to answer when I continue. “Not anymore... you’ll never be alone... I promise.” I look at her eyes as I spoke hoping she saw my sincerity. She stood frozen as she looks at me doubtly.

 

“Excuse me?” She asked dumbfounded.

 

“I said, I will not l—“

 

“I heard you! What I want to know is why are you talking like that?! You don’t even know me!” She shouted feeling so lost.

 

“Dara, I –“

 

“Don’t call me that!” She shouted once more. I felt so hurt every time she spoke to me like I don’t have the right to call her with the name I gave her. She left as soon she shouted at me. I immediately followed her silently hoping it will ease whatever she was feeling.

 

She stopped in front of the Principal office. Once again, I was thinking what the heck is she doing? I saw her quickly reach to her pocket and get the keys. I stopped myself from asking on where she got the keys as I watched her fumbled over it as she tries to unlock the door. As soon as it was done, she immediately step inside and run towards the only table in the center of the room.

 

I followed her inside and saw how she shoves everything on the table like crazy. I didn’t stop her or bother asking her because I know that I won’t get an answer from her and if I know I will just receive another shouting from her.

 

I saw how her body tremble as she abruptly reached for something. I slowly walked near her as I tried to make sense of what is she holding. As I near her, I immediately recognized a cellular phone in her hands. She clutched it as if her life depends on it.

 

I don’t know why it’s important to her because for all I know, I never gave her a phone nor her family or her friends as far as I remember. I saw how tears fall from her eyes and my heart broke from the sight in front of me.

 

Before I knew it, I was already in front of her. And that’s the only time I took notice of the small shinny silver in her hands. I gasped as I felt a surging emotion inside me. She was holding the ring that I gave her during our engagement. Memories of that night started to flash in my mind that I can’t help but feel a bit happy.

 

I felt hope for the love that I lost. She was looking for her ring like it was the most important thing in her life, does it mean that I can still save what we lost? Wait! Did we really lose each other?! No, we didn’t. Maybe physically but not emotionally. Even though I lost my memories...my heart never forget her and I have the feeling she’s the same.

 

“It’s safe.” I heard her murmured in relieve. I instantly run to her side as the urge to feel her in my arms took over me. But when I look at her, she was suddenly falling to the ground though thankfully, I catch her before she meets the floor.

 

I wrapped my arms around her securely feeling the warmth of her body for the first time after three years. I missed this feeling. I hope...I hope it will last longer. I readied myself for her shouts, screams, tantrums or whatever... but nothing came.

 

I was glad that she didn’t fight in my arms. I heard her soft sob and my arms tighten more around her. She didn’t hug me back but I know that having her in my arms like this was already a big improvement.

 

I have so many things that I wanted to tell her. I want to tell her how much I really miss her... how much I love her and how much I longed for her. But I stopped myself from telling it. Because I know that whatever I say... I can’t ease the pain that I’ve put her into. I can’t save her from her loneliness and I can’t bring back the life that she lost. But then, I found myself confessing....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You told me before to forget about you and your cousins, but I can’t especially you. You told me to move on and be happy with my girlfriend..but how will I do that... if you...my girlfriend, my fiancée, my love...was pushing me away...tell me, how can I be happy if you’re crying and hurting because of me... tell me Dara... tell me... because I don’t know how... especially now that I’ve remember everything... I can’t let you go once more...and I hope that somehow... there’s still a part of you that still loving me...“

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you for all the support guys! I really appreciate it.

BTW, I can't reply back to all your comments but I really enjoy reading it.

I hope you'll keep on dropping some comments and giving some ideas...it helps me alot on my writing.

And for those who haven't read my other fics... if you guys have time... give it a try. ^_^

My Cold-Blooded Love (Vampire Romance) - ongoing

I'll Protect You With All My Life (Werewolf Romance) - ongoing

One Night With the Prince (by mamie1990 of wattpad) - completed

 

Alright then, till next chapter!

Ciao!!

 

Subscribe and Comment!!