The Parks

His Secret Lover

 

Jaejoong POV:

 

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

 

I groaned loudly hearing my alarm clock. I quickly reach the side table and turn it off. I took a quick glance to check what time it is. Six in the morning, “awesome!” I said sarcastically.

 

I rise from my bed and went directly to my connecting bathroom. I took a cold shower to completely wake me up. After showering, I rinse and dry myself and proceed to my closet. I pick a black dress pants and a blue long sleeves dress shirt. I folded the sleeves up to my elbow and grab a dark blue necktie to match. I put on a pair of black formal shoes to my feet to complete my outfit.

 

I turn to my full length mirror and studied myself for a bit. GOOD! I thought to myself. Starting today, I, Kim Jaejoong, 20 years of age will be attending YG School of Arts. That school was actually famous for its music, arts and literature curriculum. They are also the champion in sports like basketball, cheerleading and quiz bees for academics.

 

After dressing up, I went down with my bag and car keys on my hand and grab an apple from the kitchen and stepped out of my apartment. My family house was actually two-hour ride away from the school, so I decided to rent an apartment near the school. It will only take 20 minutes to get to there.

 

I open the door to my car. It is an Aston Martin Vanquish; yeah my family is actually loaded. But I don’t usually rely on my parent’s money. I work for myself, though their planning to hand me our company when I turn 21.

 

I arrive at the school earlier than the others. I still have to see the vice principal because he said he wanted to discuss something to me before I went to my class. I already have my schedule because I went here yesterday to have a little tour and familiarize the surroundings.

 

I stop in front of a door with ‘Vice Principal’s Office’ written on it. I was about to knock when the door itself opens. A girl wearing a black skinny jeans and a purple jacket that was fully zipped at this time of summer went out from the door slightly bumping me on her way out. She had dark brown hair under her hood that stops above her chest and that’s the only thing I can see.

 

Wow, it’s already summer yet she’s wearing a jacket. I didn’t even get a glimpse of her face because the hood of her jacket was up on her head and she’s wearing a black mask shielding her whole feature... Weird! Ahmm... maybe she’s sick...that’s why.

 

I enter the room and find Vice Principal Yang Hyun Suk waiting for me. I greeted him and he greeted me back. He asked me to sit on the available chair as we started discussing the school rules and regulation, what are the dos and don’ts and which students can be pain in the .

 

We finish discussing all the things that I needed to know as the bell ring. I excused myself and went to my English room. On my way, guys were giving me a hard look while girls were giving me a wink and seductive smile.

 

Well, what do you expect, I’m quite hot. Conceited? Nah! Just telling the truth. I’m actually considered as a genius for my age but I am not a nerd. I love parties, drinks and girls though I’ve never had a serious relationship. But starting today I need to lessen all those habits, it’s hard if I will be found out while I’m here.

 

I abruptly stops on front of my room and took a deep breath. To be honest, I’m really nervous right now that my hands were trembling a little. I step in the room as I saw the classroom was almost full. Others took notice of my presence and immediately went silent.

 

A question mark above their heads can be clearly scene, wondering who is this knew person. I went to seat in the front as they realize who am I and they went back to what are they doing earlier. The girls started pulling their dress down showing their cleavage. I mentally rolled my eyes upon seeing their stunts... I think I know who they are... the school s.

 

I look to my right and saw the faces of I think the school varsities smirking to those s as they tried to catch to get my attention. I turn to my left and saw the quiet students burying their faces on their books, alright...so the nerds. Wow, they’re actually grouped accurately. This is going to be fun.

 

I was about to speak when I saw 3 students enter the room. The class went silent that you can even hear the footsteps of the new arrivals. The 3 went to the farthest back of the room as they took their own seats. I think I know who they are. The vice principal inform me about them. They were actually his nephew and nieces. The Parks.

 

The vice principal told me that they are not just normal students. They all excel in their classes and the fields that they choose. They usually don’t attend classes but they were forced to because they might get held back a year due to lack of attendance.

 

They usually cause trouble as per the vice principal especially the so called ‘genius’ one because she’s quite a war freak but he said that they are not really that bad and they don’t usually start the fight they just ended up getting involve . They are actually different the way the rumors are, you just need to understand them. Especially ‘her’ because she might be the most wonderful person that I will ever met, though it will take time to see the real her.

 

“When they attend classes, they just usually sleep or texts or play with their cell phones but they won’t disturb the class as long as you let them alone.” I remember Mr. Yang’s words.

 

I notice the first one who seats on the middle of the two. She’s actually pretty,wearing a red dress that was actually too short but didn’t look ty on her and a 3 inches black high heel. She had a long flaming red hair. And if I remember correctly... her name is Park Bom, the captain of the cheerleaders. I’ve heard that ever since she became the captain... she always lead the whole squad in the championship. Hmm... She must be really good.

 

I look to her left and I saw the male Park. He is tall and cool with black short hair. And the same with me, hot and handsome. Huh! He must be a playboy. He is wearing a washed jean partnered with a gray plain shirt with a black vest over it and black boots. He is the captain of the school basketball team, and like his cousin he also led the team to championship. And I’m sure he’s none other than Park Yoochun.

 

I turn my attention to the last Park. I remember her earlier, the hooded masked girl. Mr Yang told me that she is the school genius. She is sitting in Park Bom’s right side beside the window. She instantly stoops down to her table and didn’t even took a glance to those jocks that was flirting with her. I was told that she always hides her face wearing those hooded jacket and mask though sometimes she will took her mask. I asked him why and he said that he doesn’t know.

 

Her uncle inform me that she once went to school without her jacket and mask and he said that it was a chaos and that she swear that she won’t do that again unless it’s really needed to show her face. Hmm... I wonder what’s with her face that causes a chaos in this school.

 

I wonder if there’s an amazing beauty behind that hood and mask that those guys seating in front of her won’t let her alone and continue flirting with her knowing she’s not interested. I was informed that her IQ is no joke, she’s more intelligent than me and she was born a natural genius. She always enters different quiz bees and without fail, always took home the championship. And her name is Park Sandara.

 

Mr. Yang also added not to mess with her because she has short-temper among the three and she is good in fighting. He said that it was Yoochun who is close in being a normal student and Bom is the crazy one.

 

I took a glance back to the other two and saw Yoochun playing on his cell phone while Bom is looking at me. Yeah definitely looking at me with a playful smile. I gulped seeing the way she looks at me. Oh-no I’m feeling uneasy. I hope she’s not planning something. Well, as much as I heard about them, they are not bully unless you ask for it.

 

I turn around to avoid her eyes and went to the side of my table and look for the white board marker. I step forward to the where the board is and write my name on it. I took a deep breath and turn back to the class.

 

 

 

“Hi everyone. Good Morning, starting today I will be your new English Teacher. My name is Kim Jaejoong. Please to meet all of you.”

 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yay! Here's the first chapter...

Hope you guys find it interesting...

Subscribe and Comments!