Qri crying!

Im a princess?
The girls are comforting Qri,  Genie: our little princess, it's okay, he misunderstand. Look seohyun unnie, InNa unnie and Selina unnie are here^^ Seohyun, InNa and Selina smile at her.  jiyeon: Here eat this pudding, your favourite(: I sacrificed u see, {faking a tear)':} Immediately Qri stop crying and all focus on her pudding(:  Genie pov**  I notice that the guys was all in a serious mood, Chun always like that when it comes to me and Qri. I immediately say to Chun:" oppa she's fine." finally, Chun smile and everyone was relieve, the guys know not to mess around when Chun's angry. Then I explained to the guys, " I'm so sorry, Qri's a little sensitive, from young she surrounded by some many unnies that pamper her, other than Chun and my father that love her so much. Actually no other guys she been close to and no one have ever scold her."  After all the drama** Everyone was busy eating and chatting. Aaron pov** I feel so guilty suddenly, no wonder shes so familiar, she's look like Chun! I turn to look at her, she seems like forgotten everything and shes still busy eating that pudding and her unnies are busying talking to her, I wanted to talk to wooyoung and tell him about me being guilty. Wooyoung is not in his seat beside me, and he is across seating opposite to this girl. When I was about to call him, Chun talk to me saying that he's sorry that he was abit harsh earlier. I explain that I was in wrong too. Then he shouted across to wooyoung. Wooyoung pov** I saw that jiyeon's finishing her lunch so I starting giving her my lunch, she seem so cute when she eats(: suddenly, Chun shouted across the table, saying stop giving her food and that she will get fatter!! She started screaming saying that shes not fat and run to steal Chun's food. Jiyeon's pov** I was about to complaint how the canteen serve so little food when suddenly wooyoung oppa started giving me his food, I was so happy and happily eat his food, suddenly chunnie oppa started saying that I will get fatter and... I was so mad that I started screaming and stealing his food!! I think wooyoung oppa is a nice guy^^!!!!