We are in a relationship! Not?!?!

Im a princess?
At royal academy school, the kinga are Chun, wooyoung, Yonghwa and jiro. When they enter the school, student all gather to watch, the girls are stuffing letters presents and many confession drama!! to all the 4 of them.   "seohyun unnie here!!!" Genie wave! " Seo jooghyun: 18, jiyeon and donghae's cousin, she got a terrible royal past hence change her name to seohyun. She knows jiyeon but jiyeon does know about her, plan to enter royal academy to befriend her! She crave for kinship(: Seohyun: hello Genie and jiyeon(: is hard to get here you knoww, point to the guys. Ohhh, Qri your here!! (seohyun know Qri since she been to genie house a few time.) Qri: hi seohyun unnie "is oppa that popular??" Qri ask her unnies genie, seohyun and jiyeon. "I KNOW RIGHT!! CHUNNIE OPPA A...." jiyeon haven finish her sentence. Chun already  stuff the bread he was eating into jiyeon mouth. "my little Dino do you have to talk so loud? The whole school can hear you."Chun whisper to jiyeon. Jiyeon wasn't even listening she was already busy eating Chun's bread. Everyone just roll their eyes. "who's that behind you wooyoung oppa??" genie ask. " this is my cousin Aaron, he just return from  Canada,  first year." "Qri is also first...."before genie could complete her sentence, Qri was no longer with them.  " we have to go to class"Chun said. Genie nodded, Jiyeon still eating the bread. Before leaving wooyoung pat jiyeon's head to let her know its time to leave.  "you like her??" Chun ask wooyoung. "WHAT?!?!?" wooyoung over reacted. "you always look at her? It's obvious!" Chun said. "and when she stomp around like crazy, you says shes cute!"yonghwa added. "NOOOOOooo....."wooyoung scrreammm.  Everyone started laughing, then jiyeon look up finally finishing her bread. Giving everyone a blank face! Than when the guys turn their back to head to class, "YOU SSS!!!!" "WHO DO U THINK U ARE?!?!?" "U UGLY ES! Always hanging out with our kingas?!!" the other girls started scolding genie, jiyeon and seohyun.   Genie: But he is my op... Genie always maintain Her modal student look in school, she didn't expect that always being with the guys would bring do much trouble. They have all became good friends, since the kinga always meet up tgt with genie, jiyeon and seohyun at Chun's house ( which is Chun, genie and Qri house )  Tears started to gather in jiyeon and genie eyes, seohyun quickly comfort the mankae jiyeon. Genie was shock at this scene, she was always protected by her parents and Chun, she was speechless. She have never felt so hurt in her life. Hearing all the noise, the kinga turn back to see what happen. When Chun see what happen to his little sister, he was so shocked, quickly he ran to hug and comfort genie.  Chun: hey no one bullies genie and jiyeon!! One of the mean girls: who is she to you huh?!?  Chun: she is my... Genie: oppa dun say!! Chun: shes my girlfriend? Everyone (including their friends) : WHAT?!?!