My little girl.

Im a princess?
Qri pov** Chun decided to help InNa and Selina move into our home from the hotel. While the rest just went home respectively, when there's only me, genie and jiyeon in the car.. Qri: jiyeon unnie I think he like you^_^! Genie: omg!(: Who like our little monster??  Jiyeon: no, he just playing around, hows that possible that he like me?? I'm just a normal girl, he's the president's son): who am I kidding?!?!? Genie: love does matter status!! Most importantly do you like him?? Jiyeon: I dunno.. Qri: what if he's just joking around, or just a prank?? He's such a playboy in school what?!!! He might hurt jiyeon unnie): he and his cousin are just the same!!! Genie: u mean Aaron?? Wooyoung?? Qri: wooyoung sort of confess to jiyeon  Jiyeon: he did not!!! *zhuo's dinner time with jiyeon In-na and Selina is sleeping in the guest room, due to their time differents, they are adjusting their body clock. Mom: how's school children?? Genie: Someone scolded Qri  Qri: someone confess to jiyeon Jiyeon: genie became chunnie oppa girlfriend  Chun: they say it all, WHAT???? Who confess to that crazy Dino (pointing at jiyeon) !!!!! Dad: slow down everyone, let's talk one by one. Okay start with genie! Genie: wooyoung cousin Aaron scold our baby Qri !!  Qri pouted: he hates me for no reason)': all guys are mean except daddy and oppa!!): Mom: he must have not you, dun be sad Qri, give him a chance!  Dad: next!!  Jiyeon: me next!!! Genie is Chunnie oppa's  girlfriend !! Dad: WHATT??   Chun: dad some girls bully genie today, I just have to step in.   Mom: hahahaha, that's so nice of u son(: Genie: yeshh, oppa is the best(: okay, Qri say it! Qri: wooyoung confessed to jiyeon unnie!!! Mom: awww, that's so cute!! Jiyeonnie, someone like you(: Dad: really?? That's great(: giving mom a wink! Jiyeon: that's not good uncle): he can't like me): he's the president son and I'm just a normal person...   Jiyeon haven finish her sentence, Mother lee came running into the dinner hall, saying that Donghae has come to visit. Jiyeon: I have to go everyone!!!! OPPAAA'S BACKK!!!!!  jiyeon running back her house happily!! Chun: I cannot believe that girl!! Always so happy when her brothers back!! Genie: she love her brother(: *at jiyeon house Donghae sitting at the sofa waiting for his sister to come home, "so glad that she get along with the zhuo family, or she will be so lonely" Jiyeon: (screamingggg into the house) OPAAAAAAAA, I MISS YOU! Jumping into Donghae embrace!! Donghae: I miss you too princess  Donghae always call jiyeon princess, she thought it was his pet name for her. Jiyeon: how's school oppa, when your school finish, you can come stay here with me right??? Donghae: of course my little princess  Jiyeon: really oppa, u cannot lie to me(: I LOVE YOU OPPA!!^^ Donghae thought's ( can i really stay here with my princess?? ) Donghae: okkay princess, oppa have to go, I sneak out of dorm. If they find me missing, I will get into trouble. Jiyeon: so fast?? Stay for awhile oppa, I wan you to read me a bed time story!!!! Please oppa please! Mother lee: jiyeon u cant be such a child like, let your oppa go back to his school! Donghae: it's okay mother lee, just one story okay princess? Jiyeon: yayyyy!!! Oppa hurry!! ( pulling Donghae to her room )  Mother lee sigh at this sight, knowing clearly how jiyeon miss her brother. Donghae: once upon a time..  ... ... ... Jiyeon finally fallen asleep. Mother lee: crown prince u should return to the palace.  Donghae: yes, mother lee, pls take good care of my little princess  After placing a kiss on jiyeon fore head, he return to the palace.