The cousin are here

Im a princess?
After all the drama, everyone return to class.  **chun, wooyoung and younghwa's class** Before they all return to their seats. The teacher enter and say that there will be new transfer student from America , "everyone lets welcome Yoon In-na!!"  In-na: 19 cousin of genie, Chun and Qri   "hi everyone, nice to meet you, Please call me InNa" in-na introduce herself. "you can take the seat  next to Chun in-na, Chun raise your hand. Now let's start lesson!!" the teacher say. In-na sit at her seat and greeted Chun. InNa: Yo! Cuzzz^^  Chun: oh, when did you return??  InNa: today! Selina came too. Chun: we should have fetch you): you can stay at our house, I'm sure Genie and Qri miss you alot!! InNa: sure! "YAYYYYY!!! She always so cute!!!"Chun thought. From young Chun always like InNa, but he knew that he can never like her since they are cousin. Wooyoung seeing Chun getting all giggling with the new girl, he say:" you already have a 'girlfriend'!!! " laughing in his seat with yong hwa and Calvin.  Chun: shes my cousin u idiotsss!! Wooyoung: ohh, sorryy bro.  **In genie, Jiro and jiyeon's class** "class welcome new student..." before the teacher can finish her sentence. Jiyeon screamm, "SELINNNAAAAAA!!!!". Seli-na: In na's younger sister 18 cousin of Chun, genie and Qri  Selina skip to give jiyeon a hug. "okkay, as you all know she's Selina, let's start our lesson" the teacher said.  Genie and jiyeon: I can't believe that you are here!! Selina: yes, me too. Mom and dad finally agree to let us come to Korea. Anyway they are always busy in America.  Selina and InNa both born in Korea, they moved to America for 3years. Jiyeon: I miss you selinaaaaaa<3  Selina: our jiyeon seem always the same, I miss you too and of course our beautiful Genie(: Genie: I'm not pretty!! >.< and I miss you three!!!   Jiyeon: this is out friend seohyun(: Selina: hi seohyun^^ Throughout their conversation, Selina notice that that one guy is staring at them.  Selina: erm, whoes that?? (she point at Jiro) why is he staring at us??  Jiyeon: that Jiro oppa, (Jiyeon give a BIG WAVE to him and paste a big smile on her face) Seohyun: he's staring at you selinaa... Genie: omo, selina he seems to like you, ohhhhhhhh!! jiyeon: SELINA UNNIE YOU LIKE HIM?!?!? [LOUDLYY]  Jiro blushed at jiyeon words. Teacher: *cough* *cough*  Jiyeon whisper: was I that loud?!?! Genie, seohyun and Selina hushed: yeshhhhh!!!