A misunderstanding

Im a princess?
Aaron and Qri class** Teacher: everyone, welcome to your first day in school, I'm miss cherry and I'm your teacher in charged and I wan everyone to introduce yourself starting with this young lady.  "Hi, I'm Qri zhuo and I like to play the violin" Qri say shyly.  "hello, I'm Aaron yan and I'm  from Taiwan..." Arron said coldly. "what's with that girl?!? Why she's the only one sitting at the front, teachers pet!? However she seems kinda familiar."Arron thought.  At lunch,  Genie, seohyun, Selina, jiyeon and jiro was already at the table waiting for the rest. The girls and guys sit together for the first time, since Chun's so over protective of his 'girlfriend'( genie his sister)  Soon Chun, yonghwa, wooyoung and InNa arrive.  Jiyeon and genie: unnie we miss you(:  InNa: unnie miss you too(:  Selina: seohyun this is my sister InNa(: InNa: hello seohyun you can call me InNa unnie^^  Seohyun: hi InNa unnie(:  Arron pov** I'm on my way to lunch to meet up with wooyoung and the rest and these bunch of girls keep following me!!! OMG.. Should not have follow wooyoung today! He will get it from me!!! Finally I spotted saw wooyoung and the rest, I walk towards them but I notice that all the girls move away already except this Qri girl, I notice that shes that familiar girl in class that sit in the first row. I turn to look at her and she give me this puzzle look, she sure is hard core, can she stop following me. So I say to her, " can you stop following me, I know I'm very handsome but..." I haven finish my sentence and she started crying... Before I say another thing, Chun rushes over to hug her and say"what's going on?!?!?!?!?" I was shocked!! So this Chun have 2 girl friend?!?!?!? Qri pov**  I was happily walking towards my unnies and oppa when this random guy say alot of things to me, as if he was scolding me, I was so scared that I started crying.. Chun pov** When I turn around, I saw Arron talking to Qri and the next second Qri started crying, I quickly rush over to her. I take Aaron and Qri to our table. The girls started calming Qri down. I then tell Aaron that actually Genie and Qri my sister, and explain to him about all the drama tat happen in the morning, actually I was kinda upset with him. How can he let Qri cry, sigh..