At the mall

Im a princess?
**after school** Everyone hang out at the mall, Chun and Jiro decided to head to the arcade. Young hwa and seohyun to the music store. Genie, InNa, Selina headed to the boutique. Jiyeon, Qri, wooyoung and Aaron went to a nearby cafe.  #Arcade car game Jiro: Chun you are driving wayy too slow. Chun: arhhh, the lorries are blocking!! Jiro: yeshhhh I'm leadinggg!! -game over-  Chun ; why does the youngest always win?!?!? Let's have another round  Jiro: heehee^^  #Music store  Yong hwa's band members were there, they are call the CN BLUE, and yonghwa invited seohyun to join them, and she's playing the piano. Suddenly she saw Victoria song [crown princess of china, only child of the king and queen, so when she get married, she and her husband will be the future king and queen of china] walking into the music store, they have been to the princesses school when they were young to train them to be proper princess and they have been great friends since then. Suddenly she saw one familiar guy hug Vic from her back, she was so shocked to see nickhun.  Seohyun can still remember that she and nickhun used to be together but one day he just leave her without a reason, and he had to choose on those days that was the most heart breaking days of her life.  (Flashbackk) years ago.. since seohyun father was  older son of the king, hence her father is the crown prince and leaving her brother Danson 2nd in line for throne and her 3rd in line. However, all happen on a rainy day when seohyun wanted to eat Korea pancake and she beg her brother to sneak out of the palace together with her to buy. The sky was dark, the streets were wet, the vision was blur. Seohyun wander off to the road and a car was heading full speed at her, Danson rushed to her, pushed her away from the car and left her forever!! When the king(seohyun's grandfather) know about the matter he was so upset he disregard seohyun being Korea crown princess. Seohyun's mother was so heartbroken that she became so sick, this let to her death. Shortly after her mothers death, her father was so traumatize that he lost his speech.  Seohyun was already heart broken when her brother die, then her grandfather hates her, her mother die, her father's sickness and the last thing she need is for Khun to break up with her. News travel fast about her family. Nickhun being the 2nd prince of thailand  broke up with her due to rumors that she's a jinx and she cause death of her family. All theses causes seohyun to be stronger, much more mature for her age. However, seeing nickhun again seems to broke her down, she ran out o the music store eyes filled with tears! "JOOHYUNN!!" nickhun call her.  "Seohyunn where are you going???" yonghwa shouted and ran after her. Finally, she stop at the park and broke down.  Seohyun: [tears flowing non-stop] Yonghwa: seohyun are you okkay??? Do you know them?? Seohyun: wahhhhhh'''' [cry louder]  Yonghwa: it okkay, you dun have to tell me... (hug* seohyun) Seohyun cried in his embrace. Than yonghwa send seohyun home to rest.  ** on the way home ** Alot of things go into seohyun's head,  "it's because I'm no longer the princess" "Victoria's the crown princess" "he's only wanting to married a royal"  #Boutique  Genie, InNa and Selina was literally buying the whole store! They were all busying trying on as many dresses as possible. This girl from school: ohhh look Chun girlfriend!!! That !! Genie:(tears fill up her eyes) ermmmm.. Don't misunderstand, please, please... In-na: look, what's ur problem?!?!?!?! Selina: yeah, leave her alone!!! The girls quickly back off, Selina and in-na suddenly became popular since they all know that they are Chun's cousin. Genie: if only they know that I'm his sister, they won't hate me right?? (feeling sad) Selina: don't be sad, they will know, one day(:  In-na: now let's continue shopping(:  #Cafe Qri, jiyeon, Aaron and wooyoung are at the cafe. Qri order her favorite flower tea and a slice of strawberry cheese cake then she quietly sat in her seat and read her book. Aaron order a mocha peppermint frappe and he too went back to his seat to listen to music. Leaving jiyeon and wooyoung behind the counter almost buying everything in the display counter. Even though that wooyoung is not so into eating, he was glad that at jiyeon is enjoying herself(:  Aaron's pov**  I really wanted to apologies to her, at least here theres only jiyeon noona, I should at least try. I started calling her, and she ignore me?!?!?! What is this kind of women?!?!? Qri pov** I was enjoying myself with my music on and reading one of my favorite book when suddenly aaron started calling me. Omg, what does he wan?? I was kinda afraid that he's going to scold me, so I pretend that I can't hear him and ignore him. After a while i peer though my book to see him dozing off, I was relieve): then I found out that my strawberry cheesecake is gone?!?!?!  Qri: jiyeonnnnnnn noonaaaa!!!!!!!! >.< Jiyeon: sorry qriii, I will buy you pudding later okkay^^ Qri: ohhh, okkay thannn, promise k(: Wooyoung pov**  I watch jiyeon as she eat, she's so freaking cute cann(: seriously," I think I kinda like you" I thought, but i whisper. Qri: what?!?!? You like her?? Aaron: you like her :D Jiyeon: cough** cough** (CHOKE!!) Just than,  It was time that everyone to meet at the entrance to go home, jiyeon quickly grab Qri and ran to the entrance. For the first time she did not finish her food.  Aaron was still staring at wooyoung,  Wooyoung: Whatt?!?!? Aaron: nothing.. You cannot like her, you have a arrange marriage.  Wooyoung: I hate arranged stuff.  Aaron: ... Let's go, everyone's waiting.  At the entrance, Chun, Jiro was still talking about their game. Genie, InNa, Selina, jiyeon and Qri was waiting for seohyun. Wooyoung was trying to look at jiyeon, however she was avoiding him.  Suddenly yonghwa appear saying that seohyun is not feeling well and she went home!