Our cousin

Im a princess?
Wooyoung pov* When I reach the canteen, I didn't saw jiyeon anywhere, shes usually the first few to get here. Where is she?? Then walk towards the library thinking that she might be there, when I reach the library, I walked towards the English section of books, I always go there, it's way quieter there! I was shocked to see jiyeon walking aimlessly around in circles, she sure is cute(: when she notice me, she quickly turn, about to run away. But I quickly grab her and pull her close. Her body was so close that I could hear her heartbeat. she blushed like a little strawberry, awww, my heart skip a beat. I try to act angry knowing that she have been avioding me all along, "where are u going??" i ask. I could only hear her whisper, 'canteen'. And her tears well up in her eyes, and shr started crying and crying and crying! I really dunno how to stop her, I keep telling her stuff but she dun seems to understand. So, I pull up her face and kiss her and say, I like you(; Jiyeon pov* While I was crying, suddenly wooyoung kiss me! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattt?!?! Why he kiss me? I was so shock?! Before he say or do any more thing, I quickly turn and run run away. Suddenly I crash into Someone, when I look up, it was Oppa, I was so happy!! "OPPPAAAA WHY ARE U HERE??"  Wooyoung pov* This stupid girl, why she run away? I follow her, till she ran outside of the school and she was hugging this guy and she call him oppa?!?!?! And this guy look kinda familiar... When Qri finally reach the library, she cannot find jiyeon anywhere, hence she tot she might just go to the canteen.  {canteen} At the canteen, everyone was there, suddenly jiyeon pulling Donghae in the canteen, and than they were buying food, than they settle down next to us. Suddenly, Seohyun ran up to Donghae giving him a hug, everyone was puzzle. Wooyoung sitting there still thinking why this Donghae guy look so familiar? Seohyun: oppa I miss you(:  Donghae: Hahhas, I miss you too. Jiyeon: oppa, u know seohyun?  Donghae: she's our cousin(:  Jiyeon: realllyyyy :D I didn't know  Seohyun: hahaha, it was a secret(: Genie ran over and say: stop standing around, come sit with us(: Donghae: thanks Chun, for helping to take care of my little girl, Qri and genie I miss you. Qri, Genie: Donghae oppaa, We miss you too(: Chun: hey, long time no see, why are u back? Donghae: Secret missionnn, hahahaha!