Getting ready for the party

Im a princess?

 

Jiyeon: WAHHH)': oppa I want to eat ice cream):
Donghae: okkay, my princess lets go and get you your favourite.
Jiyeon nodded.
Wooyoung: sigh, why am I always making her cry?
(Ice cream shop)
Donghae: here's your ice cream princess, now can you tell your oppa what happen?
Jiyeon: erm.. Oppa do you know wooyoung? He's the president son....
Donghae: I know him, we sometimes have meeting together. Why?
Jiyeon: oh, he..... Nothing.
Donghae: he bully you?
Jiyeon: oppa no, he's very nice.
Donghae: okay, as long as he never bully you (overprotective brother) okay princess we have to go back to the palace.
Jiyeon: why? (She totally forget that she the princess and everything)
Donghae: to see the king, your grandfather and the party's tonight, my dear princess you forget everything?
Jiyeon: erm, oppa are you sure I'm the princess and somehow royal? I think mayb I'm not sister and.... ( she started crying)
Donghae: dont cry my dear little princess, your my little sister 100%! (He went over an hug her) 
 
#The zhuo mansion 
They are getting ready to go to the place for the party said for (jiyeon recognize princess)
Genie: Qri you are not wearing converse with your dress!!
Qri: unnie!!! But those heels always kill me!!
Genie: be a good girl and wear this pair!
(Chun came in)
Qri: oppa I want to wear converse, please oppa.
Chun: okay (he cannot avoid Qri puppy eyes)
Genie: oppa! 
Qri: unnie oppa is older than you, so I must listen to him. Heehee^^
Chun: it's okay genie, look at how beautiful you are.
Genie: oppaaaaa.. Fine, today only okay Qri.
Qri: unnie oppa I love you ALOT!
 
#wooyoung and Arron mansion
President: wooyoung and Aaron your have to get ready for the new princess party. And you wooyoung your fiancé .
Aaron: why must I go and see wooyoung 's fiancé?
Wooyoung: sigh, I cannot not marry the princess can I father?
President: wooyoung it's for the well fare for both the royal and political do you know how important your role is? And as for you Arron go get your self a princess. 
Aaron and wooyoung: sigh'''''
 
#The palace
Jiyeon: unnie I'm scared! Is grandfather a scary person?
Seohyun: actually I'm scared too! Jiyeon I'm very scared now, how? 
??: my dear girls, you don't have to be scared.
Jiyeon: umma, but grandfather will he hate me, or what about unnie and he's the king right? I heard that he's very mean to unnie, umma and....
Donghae: my little princess you don't have to be scared of your own grandfather.
Seohyun: oppa I think I should leave.
Donghae: unnie, don't you want to see your father?
Seohyun: appa? Is he sick? I miss him alot but.....
??: Princess, you are finally back, how can you go and not come back to your appa?
Seohyun: appa!! You can speak? I miss you so much, I'm so sorry for everything, If not for me oppa and umma will.... (and she breaks down and cry)
Seohyun appa: my little princess please don't put all the blame on yourself. (He went over and hug her) if I have been a better father and take some of your pain, you won't not have been in this state, I'm so sorry princess.
Seohyun: appa, I miss you so much, but isit okay to go and see grandfather?
Then the maid came in and say: princesses please follow me into the study room, the king is waiting for your.
 
#yonghwa's house 
Yonghwa's family are also invited to the party of the princess recognition.
Yonghwa's dad: son you are really not coming with us?
Yonghwa: sorry dad, but I'm not feeling well today.
Yonghwa's mother: than you have to rest my son.