Sister...?

Heaven's Nightmare

Narrator's POV

There was something off about his sister and Minho knew it. He didn't know what. Ever since he found out about his sister's depressing acts, he felt like he had woken up from a dream.

He knew his sister was keeping something, but was yet to figure it out. Every action and word she did and spoke spooked him to the bone, for some peculiar reason. 

Yoomi had reassure her older brother that nothing was wrong, but Minho found it hard to believe her. Something about her unsettled him.

---

As Yoomi walked out of the school, cheerily, she was stopped by a group of her classmates. "Ya!" A boy yelled. ", are you the one who killed Yoo-il and her friends?" Her classmates' eyes shot daggers at her, but there were some who still looked afraid. 

Yoomi's bottom lip quivered and she shook her head nervously, "A-ani... It wasn't me."

A voice called out, "Ya Park! Cut the crap will ya? How can a nerd like her kill Yoo-il and her friends?"

Someone else argued, "But this must know something! We all know she was bullied by those girls!"

They began to argue and surrounded Yoomi, who looked around nervously for escape. "Shut the up!" The boy from before yelled eyeing Yoomi, "," he grabbed her hair and slammed her head against the wall, "Tell the truth! WHO THE KILLED YOO IL AND HER FRIENDS?!"

Yoomi squealed and her legs trembled weakly. "I don't know!" Tears trickled down her cheeks. "P-Please..."

"Just get her!" A girl yelled out. And her classmates began tormenting her.

They pulled her hair, screaming and yelling for her to admit everything, and punched, pinched and kicked her everywhere. They clawed at her bloody face and someone repeatedly grabbed her by the hair and shook it around. 

Yoomi screamed in protest and for help, but no one came. No one cared. Yoomi could fell her classmates hands all over her, pulling and pushing. 

She heard a rip and realised they were grabbing at her school blouse. "Stop!" She cried, tugging at her blouse, before it could rip even more. "Please!" Someone slapped her.

"Shibal! ing stop screaming!"

"Did you do it?"

"Michinyeon! Tell the truth!"

"Rip her shirt off!"

Tears streamed down Yoomi's bloody cheek, a mixture of salty and metally tasting liquid. "Please! Stop! Don't!"

But there was no stopping them and her shirt was ripped in half. Yoomi looked down and realised she was completely exposed and stared up at her smug looking classmates and let out a shrilling scream that froze everyone's hearts. 

Yoomi screamed and screamed not stopping, as she crawled away from the group, grabbed her things to cover herself and ran off. 

---

"Yoomi yah... Open your door... Please..." Minho begged. His sister had locked herself up in her room for almost three whole days now, not coming out to do anything at all.

He could hear her, talking to herself but what she was saying was incoherent. "Open up! What's happened?" Minho didn't know what happened. When he had came home from work that other night, Yoomi had been no where in sight. In the morning though, she was home in her room, but didn't come out at all.

Frustrated, Minho punched at the door. "Choi Yoomi!" The door knob suddenly clicked and opened. Minho looked down and cautiously opened the door. 

The first thing he noticed was the fact that the lights weren't . The second was the horrid stench that was coming from the room. 

When he the light, the sight was just thrilling. Yoomi stood in front of him, in a dirty white dress, staring at him. There were dark circles around her wide, lifeless eyes and her hair was a mess; covered in disgusting, foul-looking foreign particles. 

Her head was tilt and was agape, allowing saliva to slowly trickle out. 

Yoomi's room was nothing like he remembered. The walls were covered in scribbles and knife scratches. Her bed was dirty and there was dirty scraps of garbage everywhere; how they got there, he didn't know nor cared about.

He only cared about one thing: his sister. And the girl in front of him, was most definitely not his sister anymore. 

Narrator's POV

---