Found

Heaven's Nightmare

Narrator's POV

"It has been reported that human limbs have been found in a garbage dump by a garbage man who allerted authorities." Minho turned his attention to the television and shivered. 

He swallowed the piece of meat he was munching on and shook his head, "People these days are really twisted." He looked up at his sister, "Yoomi-ah, you need to be careful as well, nae?"

Yoomi smiled and nodded. "Nae, of course, oppa."

"Medical Examiners have determined that there are at least five corpses, all girls, and marked their deaths as suspicious. Police are still looking for more clues. If anyone has witness any suspicious behaviour that may be connected to this case, please call..."

Minho quickly turned off the television and stopped eating, feeling sick. Yoomi looked at him and tilted her head, "Oppa. Gwenchana?"

"I'm fine... keep eating."

She nodded and continued eating. Minho watched his sister lovingly. Thank heavens she wasn't any of those five murdered girls, if she had been, he wouldn't know what to do. He had already lost his parents, if he lost his only family, he wouldn't be able to survive.

He stood up and walked to Yoomi, before hugging her tightly. Yoomi looked up at her oppa and smiled, "Oppa, what are you doing? I'm trying to eat!"

Minho kissed her head and said, "Don't ever leave me."

Yoomi laughed. "Pabo. Of course I'll never leave you! You're the only family I have left. Nothing will seperate us."

---

There was a knock on the door. The teacher stopped teaching and looked at the door curiously, "Come in."

Yoomi looked up from taking notes. The door slid open and two men in suits came walking in. There were quiet mutters in the classroom. The teacher clapped her hands together, "Quiet, class." She looked at the two men, "May I help you?"

Just as one of them were about to say something, the principal walked in. He cleared his throat and said to the teacher. "Ms. Lee, may I speak to you privately?"

Ms. Lee nodded and the two walked out of the classroom. The two men walked to the front of the classroom and looked at the students. One spoke, "I am Detective Kim and this is Detective Jung," he gestured to his companion. "We're here to talk about a murder case with you."

The students looked at each other, confused. 

Detective Kim continued, "I'm sure most of you have heard about the murder case of five young girls... Well, it has been confirmed that they are from this school. I am sure you all know Kwon Yoo-il." All eyes turned to the empty row of seats at the back of the room. "It is unfortunate that she is one of the victims as well as Shin Juri, Jang Yuna, Park Nana, and Jo Sarang."

All eyes in the class widened and people started talking. 

Yoomi looked up at the detectives, unmoving, unfazed by what she heard. Detective Kim continued, "We came here to talk to you. As you already know, all these girls are in this class. We want to speak to you individually."

Narrator's POV End

---