It's Getting Late Now

Heaven's Nightmare

Narrator's POV 

It was getting late, the end of most afterschool activities. Yoomi was still in the library. She had been there by herself, at the back of the library, eversince school ended. She wanted to stay and study, since she knew MInho wasn't going to be home. She also wanted to avoid the queenkas. 

She looked at the time, it was almost nine. She sighed, and stretched. It was time to go home. Standing up, she gathered up her books, and placed them into her bag.

As Yoomi walked out of the library, she bowed to the librarian, who was still there. Yoomi was about to leave the school when she remembered that she still had to get some books in her locker. 

Yoomi walked into the classroom, to place her bags and stackloads of books down onto her desk, before walking to her locker. She looked around the dark corridors. She could still hear voices of students from their study groups, but they echoed all the way from the other end of the school. 

Yoomi shivered, and closed her locker, before quickly making her way back to the classroom to grab her things. She pulled her heavy bag onto her back, and started to walk out of the classroom. Just as she was about to exit the classroom though, she was blocked by the school queenkas. Yoo-il grinned evily, and tilted her head to the side, "Going somewhere?" Her queenka friends giggled.

Yoomi bit her lip, "N-neh. May you please... move...?" She asked nervously.

Yoo-il cackled and looked at her friends, "She wants me to move." She turned back to Yoomi and leaned in close. "You think staying back in the library can stop us from getting to you... you were wrong." With one hand, she pushed Yoomi down onto the floor, knocking everything down. 

Yoomi didn't dare to look up at her. Yoo-il's friends came up and pulled Yoomi up, before pushing her down against the tables. Yoo-il laughed, and the torture segment began, all over again. 

---

"That's enough for the day." Yoo-il said. Her friends stopped immediately, and backed away. Yoo-il smirked and leaned in to Yoomi. She grabbed Yoomi's bloody cheek. "Thank me for my kind compassion, nerd. I could've done worse."

Yoomi didn't say anything.

Yoo-il smirked, and rolled her eyes, before tossing Yoomi to the side, like a ragged doll. "Kaja. We still need to go Noraebang. I heard that they're some cute guys down there today." She spun around. Her friends giggled, and started to walk out, with Yoo-il walking behind them, slowly. 

Yoomi stood up, and watched the queenkas leave. Yoo-il glanced back and smirked. She winked at Yoomi, and gave her a 'goodbye-kiss', while waving girlishly. Yoomi bit her lip. She felt something on her desk, and she grabbed it, recognizing its shape. 

Yoo-il raised her eyebrow, and stepped back closer into the classroom. "What, you angry?" Yoomi didn't say anything. Yoo-il folded her arms, and said, "Come get me, if you're angry. I know you want to." She taunted. 

Yoomi clutched onto the mysterious object in her hands. 

"What do you have behind your back?" Yoo-il asked, curiously. When she saw that Yoomi wasn't going to answer, she grew frustrated and stormed towards her. "Give it to me, you little bi***." She grabbed Yoomi's hand, and tried to grab the object, but Yoomi twisted and flicked the object around, before digging it into Yoo-il's flat stomach.

Yoo-il's eyes widened, and she stumbled backwards. As she collapsed onto the floor, the moonlight reflected of the silver, bloody blade and shone on Yoomi's smiling face.

"Yah, why're you taking so long, Yoo-il unn-" Yoo-il's friends stopped abruptly at the door, when they saw Yoomi holding a bloody knife and Yoo-il laid sprawled on the floor, dead. "Oh my fu-" They spun around on their heels and ran for their lives.

---

Yoomi grunted softly, as she dragged the last of the garbage bags and threw it into the dumpster. Five full black bags. Five dead lives. 

She wiped the bead of sweat off of her forehead. She had been very very busy. She had been like a cat, chasing around its mice. She then had to dispose of the mess she made. She was not a bad cat; she was a good one. She didn't want anyone picking up after her.

She had spent the past two hours wiping away the spilt blood and cleaning herself up.

It had been hard. Human corpse were hard to dispose of. Especially those five girls. They were too tall, and none of them could fit into the big plastic bags properly, so she had to do the unevitable; she had to slowly chop them up. 

If Yoomi had to have it any other way, she would. It was just too hard, even using the butcher knife she kept in her locker. It was fine cutting through their meat and all, but cutting and sawing through their bones was so darn hard.

She had to be extra careful, to not make too much noise. Noise in the corridors echoed, but God knows why nobody heard any of those girls scream for help.

Yoomi stretched and yawned, before grabbing her heavy bag. It was getting late now; time to go home, have a long hot shower and yummy meal.

Narrator's POV End

---