Just Another Normal Day

Heaven's Nightmare

Narrator's POV

Choi Yoomi picked up her scattered books, but was pushed down again by the school queenka, Wu Yoo Il, and her friends. Yoo-il smirked. "What do you think you're doing, nerd?"

"P-picking up my books."

The queenkas laughed. Yoo-il grabbed one of Yoomi's plaits and slammed her head against the metal lockers. "I don't think so." 

Yoomi looked at the queenka, with a frightened expression. Though she'd been bullied many times, she still couldn't get used to it. She was still terrified everytime they were near her.

Yoo-il smirked, and slapped Yoomi, hard, on the cheek. The rest of her friends followed suit, and they all, practically, pounced on Yoomi, who bit her lip, to not cry out.

Just another normal day.

---

Yoomi slowly limped out of the school. As she past the school gates, where the queenkas and kingkas were standing, she heard the laugh and call her things that are too inappropriate to be put into words.

She just ignored them, and trudged towards the bus stop.

Passerbys saw her, and whispered amongst themselves. Who was this girl? What happened to her? Why was she so badly beaten up? 

Yoomi was use to it though. It was nothing new to her. She just hoped that she had enough concealer left to cover up everything. 

Narrator's POV End

---