Another Day Just Like Yeserday?

HIATUS - My Problem: Love

X---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------X

Just like yesterday, even today something came up......

--

"Afternoon Min",says Tao who was watching t.v.

I sit next to him on the couch and start to sigh "Tao oppa it's tough being friends with idols these days, don't you think so?", I ask him.

He gives me a puzzled look "Min I don't know what you're talking about but you look like you have some problems."

Just before I was going to tell him, he pulls Kris over.

"Min has a problem can you help her out?", he asks Kris.

Kris just shrugs and says,"Alright Minhee so what is it?"

"Oh this is awkward...", I say leaning back into the couch "Ah Kris-oppa....why are boys so complicated?"

Tao once again gives me a confused look "Min! You didn't talk about that!", he yells at me.

Kris just sighs "Kids, kids, kids, Tao, Minhee..." He keeps on chanting our names but Tao and I still keep on agruing about such nonsense on what I just said.

"Tao! Minhee!", Kris yells out and whacks us both on the head s "You should of gotten someone else to talk to if you're going to agrue!"

"Tao he's right......Let's go get Luhan!" I say in excitedly. Tao agrees and I pull him up from the couch and we left to look for Luhan.

Kris slowly sink down on the couch

"Kids these days...."

 

"Tao oppa! Tao oppa where do you think he is?" I ask him. 

"Hmm he's probably not around but we can go ask people" he replies.

"Should we even ask him for help? He'll just smile and brush us off..easily!" I say.

Tao stops and thinks "You're right...but who would be the most helpful one?"

I stare at him in disbelief "Oppa...How would I know? I only know them from the t.v!"

Tao starts to chuckle "Oh I'm sorry! Umm how about-"

I look over Tao and see Xiumin. I cut Tao off "How about Xiumin oppa?" 

"Xiumin?" Tao asks

I nod and say,"Yup Xiumin oppa! He's pretty reliable! Right?"

However Tao spots someone also. Tao tuggs on my sleeves and points out.

"Really? Him?" I ask in disbelief, it feels weird asking someone like him.

Tao pats my shoulders "We have to Min! We have to..he is the mother after all"

I sigh "Just because he can cook well doesn't mean he's a umma!" but I agreed with him in the end

 

"Ah...D.O oppa uh..." I say but then I look over to Tao and grin "Tao has something he wants to ask you!"

Tao then looks over me and yells, "Yah! Minhee! You're supposed to ask him!"

After that I start to run at full blast from him hoping he wouldnt karate kick my head off. I look from behind and he's still chasing me!

What have I done?!  I thought

I keep on running and running until I couldn't breathe anymore. I look back and I don't see any sights of him so I stop my actions and rest before he comes chasing me again. 

As I was going to catch my breathe one last time I see a huge shadow behind me.

"Minhee I found you!" 

I look from behind, Tao's there but I capture another shadow behind him .

I gasp and then yell from the top of of my lungs, "Yah! Tao! Tao! Taooo! Let's make a run for it again!"

And just before Tao could realize our situation, we got tackled to the ground by him and him.

 

"Ow hyung! Really?" Tao wined and look over at me.

I try to kick my way out but they were too heavy for me.  

"Oppa! Get off of us!" I cry out.

The two guys were still on top of us and it was just my luck that it had to be them.