You're mine

HIATUS - My Problem: Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTXmhKapmCI&feature=related

X-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------X

         It's still that day that they came. However this time it isn't afternoon it's evening!

--

       After washing my dishes and everyone' else's dishes....from dinner, I went back into my room. I steadily and quickly went up the stairs, I look behind me and no one is there. Good. I turn the knob and I go into my dark cool room. I flick the lights on and close my dark blue curtains. I pull out the chair from my desk and begin logining into my macbook. I go on facebook, tumblr and twitter to see if I have any new messages. I have several new ones. I reply to them all and when I finish replying I press the "x" button on their pages and shut off my macbook. I leap onto my bed and stare at the ceiling. So plain and boring. Knock. Knock. I look at door and say, "It's open, whoever is at my door." The door opens and its Baekhyun.

He stays at there holding the doorknob and says, "Sorry to disturb but I was wondering if you want to go for a walk with me tommorrow?" 

I nod and smile "Alright, sounds like a plan", I say.

"Then it's a date, see you in the morning. Good night Min."

     A date...date.......A DATE?! I start to panic and scream at the same time. I roll around my bed and finally I adjust myself to the side. "I'm going on a date with him", I say softly. "I'm going on a date with him!" I couldn't help but scream for joy some more and so I did. Knock. Knock. Knock. I look up to the door and try to see who it is. "Come in", I say. 

"Minhee can I sleep with you?"

I immediatly raise an eyebrow "What? What did you say"

"Minhee I said can I sleep in your room?", he says again shufling towards me with a grin on his face.

"Creepy....um go ahead, I'll get you the futon", I say to him but he blocks me and says, "Min, I'll go get it. You must be tired too so relax."

     I nod to him and he leaves. He's sleeping in here with me but not next to me in my bed but here in my room. Doesn't he want to be with Luhan? or the others? I begin to wonder....does he have a thing for me? No he couldn't, we're best friends. He just couldn't..."I'm back!", Sehun says dropping the futon right next to my bed. He adjusts it and adds a pillow and a blanket on top of it and hops onto my bed. He lays down on it and says, "I wish I could sleep with you though Min"  I look at him and shake my head, "I'm kidding Min but maybe one day we will..." I  begin to poke him in the cheek, "Quit pushing my buttons Oh Sehun", I say with my tongue sticking out at him. "You're such a kid Minhee" he teases and pulls me in for a tickle. He is on top of me with a huge smile on his milky white face. He falls directing on top of me still holding me. My heart is beating, just like it was with baekhyun.

"Don't move, just stay there. I want to be with you some more" He says with a serious soft tone.

I begin to smile, "Why do you want to be with me more?"

"I miss you and I don't want baekhyun to steal you away from me tomorrow on your guy's date."

I stop for a minute and then say,"You overheard?"

      He nods and lets go of me. I go up from my position and then suddenly I'm tackle to my bed again. I look at Sehun and he's hugging me again this time tighter. Ba-dump, Ba-dump, Ba-dump. He gets up from his position and says,"I wanted one more hug, sorry." I smile at him and I see that he's blushing. After he finishes blushing he finallys says,"Minhee I'm going to sleep first, good night see you in the morning." I leave him to go to take a shower, however I don't leave him just yet, I wait behing my closed door and put my ear to the door and to my surprise he's actually saying something.

"I really did miss her and I won't have anyone stealing you either."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I'm starting to think who will she end up with, Sehun,Baekhyun or Chanyeol....hm who to choose?

Anyways have a picture of cute Sehun!! ^.^

tumblr_m4nal2GESv1rpu33po1_500.gif