Welcome Home!

HIATUS - My Problem: Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_ZnxKSPJH8&feature=related

X---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------X

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beeeeeeeeep.

     I roll over to my panda clock and I start to stare at it. Stare. Stare. Stare. stareeee. I couldn't keep up with it so I threw it to the door. (By the way I don't waking up when it's the weekend.) I do this everytime on the weekend and my clock never breaks! Looks like Tao can find some pretty good non-breaking gifts. Oh yeah have I ever told you I'm Tao's "Twin" It's not for real, just a joke. I'm his twin because we look alike-somehow, we have black hair, both like pandas, and we're the best at aegyo! 

   

      I hear footsteps getting closer to my room. Closer and closer. I swiftly get out of bed and quickly began folding my blanket in two and laying them on my bed. I hurry and try to go to the bathroom but she's is right in front of me. 

She shakes her head and says, "Min Hee, Choi Min Hee"

"Sorry umma! I promise I won't throw my clock at the door again!"

However she looks at me with a "What" face and then I realize she didn't mean that so trying to change the subject I say, "Uh nevermind so umma why are you up here?"

"Get dress Minhee. You're going to pick up Sehun with me."

I look at her with a "what" face too and I say, "Really? But I thought his parents were getting him or like his older brother?"

"His parents are on vacation and so is his brother. I'm starting to think that he came just to see you."

   I try not to smile or grin but I can't help it, so I cover my face with my hands right on my mouth. Umma just laughs at me and says, "Also Min, I heard from Sehun that he's bringing his friends over too, I don't think we'll have enough room for them all but let's try."

"What other guys are coming here too besides him? Is Baekyhun and Chanyeol coming?"

Umma just laughs again and tells me to clam down "Yes there coming and I think all of EXO are too."

"This is crazy!" , I say with a huge smile on my face, "Just craaazzy!" 

"Yes it is, and since you're sister left to America to study we have enough room for them but it would be still crowded......hmm Minhee how about Sehun sleep with you? Just like the good ol' times!"

"Umma!"

"I'm just kidding sweetie but think about it since there maybe not enough room here."

"Umma Sehun would probably stick to Luhan's side."

     

     I end our awkward conversation by saying that I have to wash up. I wash up and brush my teeth.  Beep. Beep. I unlock my iphone and it's Sehun again who mesages me. I read through it and smile. Does his text always have to make me smile?

Are you awake? Hope you are.

Can't wait to see you when you pick me up.

You better come and hug me first not Baekhyun!

   I giggle a little at the message afterwards. He thinks I would hug baekhyun and not him. How cute. However why did he bring him up. I told him I didn't like him like that....but my heart races when I'm with him. Ahh I don't want to admit it though!!

   I get out of the bathroom and head across the hallway to my bedroom. I throw my wet face towel onto my bed and I crank up the volume on my stereo and B1A4's song, Baby good night comes on then I walk directly to my closet. What do I want to wear? A dress? A tank top with shorts? What to wear...

"Minhee hurry up!"

   I hear my umma and I hurry and put on my blue shorts and my plain blue tank top. I rush out of my room forgeting to turn off the stereo so I go go back. I open my door and turn it off.

"Minhee hurry!"

"I'M COMING!" I yell loudly to her.

     I take my black pull over hoodie and put it on as I go steadily and swiftly down the stairs. I head to the kicthen and grab an apple that was washed and I proceed to the car. I look to the car, she's taking the van. I open the front door and we go, go , gooooo.

     

       I put in my earbuds and unlock my iphone and I start to listen to music because last time when I played nyan cat and oven break on it my batteries we're down to low. I scroll down my song list, and scroll and scroll. I gave up picking a song so I just press 'shuffle.' The song I'm listening to is Exo-k's machine. Just as I was about to relax and listen my umma tap my shoulder.

I take off both of my earbuds and look at her, "Yes?"

"You're a hardcore k-pop fan right?" she asks which led me to confusion since she nevers asks me these stuff.

"I wouldn't say hardcore, umma but yes. Why?"

"Why don't you tell you're umma who's you're favourite boyband and such?"

I tilt my head at her and sigh "Do I have to?"

She ignores me and begins "Who's you're favourite in EXO-K?"

"I like them all."

"Okay but if you had to choose one."

"EXO-K are one so I have no bias, there."

"Fine how about the bands you like what  were they called again...oh yeah INFINITE and B1A4, who's you're bias there?"

"Woohyun and Gongchan and Baro" , I say quickly and I turn over to umma who's just smiling. I shake my head at her and call her weird but she keeps on saying "If you're umma is weird then you're weird too."

   

     It's half an hour when we got here. I look at my phone, 2:23. I'm starving hopefully my stomach doesn't act up. Too late. My umma turns over to me and says, "You're hungry aren't you? Here take some money." And just like that I get money. I thank her and leave to the nearest cafe or something similar to it. I see a coffee shop and I get in line. I order the Caramel Frappuccino. I usually don't order coffee but since I was starving I ordered it. I take my paid drink and began to walk back to umma. I'm walking till I see a huge group of guys surronding my umma. She can't be this popular, she's an umma, I thought. Not knowing what to do I hid behind a corner and began phoning my umma. 

"Umma!"

"Yes Minhee?"

"Where are you?"

"The same spot."

"Why are there hot guys with you?"

I can hear her laugh through the phone.

"Minhee want me to get Sehun to find you?"

    I end our call and think, What? As I began to walk out of the corner I see someone coming straight at me. I squint a little and a smile starts to form. I run to him with my arms out and he has his arms out too."SEHUN!" , I yell out to him. He wraps his arms around me and I do the same around him. He smiles and says, "I found you and looks like you did hug me first!" ,he turns over to Baekhyun and yells at him, "Hyung! She hugged me first!" Baekhyun rolls his eyes and comes up to me and takes Sehun's arms off of me and hugs me. He says me, "Miss me?" I nod and he smiles real wide.

    Sehun and Baekhyun dyed their hair and Baekhyun is wearing eyeliner...well he looks hot with it so it's all good!  Baekhyun still hugs me, and I can feel my heart beating, and beating, faster and faster. Baekhyun yells out to Sehun, "Hah! I got to hug her longer!" Sehun just sticks out his tongue and reuturns to Luhan's side. I release from baekhyun and look for Chanyeol. Look, look, look. I can't find him. I frown and turn to my umma's side but I bump into someone. "I'm really sorry!", I say but the person just laughs and gives me a big bear hug. I look closely upon him, "Chanyeol!", I scream. His hair isn't curled this time. Ah why so handsome? 

                                                                                                    

      We go back to the van and start to ride home. They all got squished in there. Everyone espcially EXO were exhausted. By the time we got home it's still the afternoon. My umma made them some food and I arrange and fix their rooms and beds. There's 5 rooms in total. My room, my unnie's room, umma's and appa's room, and the two spare rooms, all upstairs. Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kris and Tao are in one of the spare room and Kai, Luhan, Sehun, Lay are in the other room and lastly the other four, D.O, Su Ho, Xiu Min and Chen are in my unnie's old room.

  After I finish I went back to my own room and lay flat, face up on my bed and smile, Welcome home.