Back to my everyday life

HIATUS - My Problem: Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi54WjHr-DA

X--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------X

     It's been a day since that day happened. Those three act like nothing ever happened. Baekhyun with his snsd obsession and leaving me behind, Chanyeol and his explanation to who he admires/likes and Sehun with his forceful words and admiting I'm his first love. 

Aigoo what more could come to me?

 

Today is Monday. I go back to school. To suffer and waste seven or eight hours of my life. However EXO doesn't leave quite yet. Just why? >_<

When I reach the school, it's still the same. People from every corner come to me for help and I agree without any thoughts. I still wonder why I even do that. With EXO being here still makes me feel like it's summer.  

 

     Silent goes around the whole room. Everyone is either doing their work or texting in secret, but me, I just sit and stare at the clock. Hoping time would go faster. All of a sudden I heard someone scream, quite high, my teacher comes in all of a sudden too, all cheerful and smiling. An old man, really happy? What just happen?! I move my head at an angle to see what it is. I can't believe it. Another new student...To be honest new students these days..sigh..they either come here because they get kicked out of their old school in a bad way, that's the top main reason. 

The new student comes in. The moment I see her walk in, she directly looks at me. 

"Hello! I'm Kim Cho Hee. Let's be friends?"

Most people right who are looking or observing me right now would say I'm jealous by this new student. Lies! I'm not usually jealous but she has an aura that's not a good aura. Not a good feel to it.

My teacher looks at me and annouce,"Chohee. Meet Choi Minhee, our perfect student. Minhee, she's in your care from now on till she gets use to everything here."  Me, a perfect student. Did he really say that? , I think.

The bell rings for lunch and Chohee comes up to me.

"Minhee? Let's be friends, okay?", she says with a smile.

Honestly I don't like it when girls do cute action to eachother. It sends chills down my back.

Not knowing what to say, I just nod my head and proceed to the door. Hoping to escape from her sight. However I hear footsteps behind me, coming closer and closer.

Chohee taps me on the shoulder "Minhee I'm sorry for asking but can you show me around the school?"

"Of course", I say and guide her to pretty much everywhere in the school. When we reach the classroom she has a bright smile on her face.

"Minhee I heard you're friends with EXO. Is that true?"

I nod.

"That's so cool! You're such a lucky girl!!', she exclaims.

I just shrug and say,"It can be at times though they are just merly human."

"But but that's so cool!!!", she yells out.

I let out a sigh and ask her, "You must be a fan of them? Right?"

She nods "Yup!! My favourites are Sehun, Baekhyun and Chanyeol!"

Oh.

 

We quickly finished our tour up and leave home. She waves to me and goes to the other direction of me after she left I let out a groan and turn to my street.

"Shouldn't you be happy when you leave school? I know I would."

That voice.

"Chanyeol oppa what are you doing here?",  I ask him not shock or surprised but annoyed.

He ruffles my hair and laughs "Minhee I just came to pick you up. You need to lighten up a bit kiddo."

I stick out my tongue at him "I'm not an idiot. What's the real reason?"

He shakes his at me and then starts to pace around me "Should I tell you? It's kinda embrassing.."

Irritated, I hit him on the arm. "Oppa!"

He lets out another laugh "I'm sorry! Fine your mom wants me to buy something from the store."

I stare at him confused "You? She wanted you? She didn't pick Kris oppa or Suho oppa?"

He scracthes his head and sighs "Long story short. She saw me first and asked me if I could get these items for her", he says as he held up a wrinkled peice of paper.

I stare down at the list but then he all of a sudden went on his knees "Please Minhee! Come with me!", he begs me.

I look around me and people were starting to stare at us.

"Oppa! Stop they can see and plus its really wierd"

He shakes his head "Come with me!"

"No!"

"Why not??"

".........I don't really like to shop at grocery stores."

"Liar!"

I wasn't actually lying.

Since I have a weak heart I agreed to go with him under one condition.

"Teach me how to play the drums!"

He smiles "thats all? Alright, now lets go shopping!"

______________________

A/N: it's been a while since I updated. Sorry! These few months made me feel dumb, I was really lazy -___-   I apologize.

_______________________

Chanyeol

or

Baekhyun

or

Sehun

Who do you want Minhee to be with?