Stealing me away again

HIATUS - My Problem: Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RTl3HXK_NI   

X-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------X

I look up at him and he's still smiling. Chanyeol's a strong person who would always try to be positive and happy everyday. I wouldn't even dare cross with him, it would be terrifying seeing him angry.

"Minhee how about it?", he asks me wiping off the tears from my eyes.

I try answering him but I keep on crying and can't force it to stop, so instead of talking I just nod.

"Great", he says and he holds out a hand to me. I take his hand and he brings me up, almost making me fall back. I tighty hold onto his hand, not letting go one bit. He looks back at me and smiles real wide and starts to run.

"Oppa! Why are we running?", I ask him, trying to catch my breath while we run.

He doesn't stop running or stop holding my hand. He just points forwards. To somewhere. Somewhere I hope that's better than here. 

Few several minutes later..

We stop and reach a small bridge with a river running underneath it. He guides me on the bridge and looks over it.

"Minhee."

"Yes oppa?"

"Who would you consider to be closet to your ideal type to be?"

I went speechless for a minute, mainly because I didn't know who was closet to it and also that if I told him would he get mad?

"hm...I like guys who are always full of energy, kind, funny, helpful, likes me and will always be by my side."

He just nods and looks over to his side, away from me. I try to look at his direction but I couldn't because he's blocking his face.

"Then oppa, who's you're ideal type?"

He looks back at me and then chuckles. I look at him with a "what just happen" face. He just smiles real wide and says,"If I tell you will you promise not to tell anyone?"

I roll my eyes as a joke and say,"Is it that you don't trust me?"

He shakes his head ,"Minhee. Choi Minhee, you're still a child. Should I tell you?", he says jokely then he comes closer to me "just kidding! It's-" and just when he was about to tell me someone grabs my hand and runs awaying with me!

 

"Mission complete!"

I try to grasp the person's face and I seriously couldn't believe who it was.

Oh Sehun.

I yell at him to stop running. He's runnning as if he's running a marathon or even running away from the cops. He stops.

"Oh Sehun. Whatever am I to do with you?", I say brushing my bangs to the other side with a smile forming from the corner of my lips.

Without any words, Sehun falls to the ground sitting with back on the ground.

I sit next to him, cross legged. There's no repsone from him still. I want to see what's on his face right now or what's he's thinking.

"Sehunnie, answer me. Sehun?"

He shifts his way to me. He starts to talk however he doesn't at look me when he talks.

"I could say the same to you too, Choi Minhee. You should start keeping your distances from other guys, or they'll start thinking you like them. Are you becoming a flirting machine?"

His words. So serious that it sent goosebumps on my skin. At that moment I felt hurt.

"What if I did like them?"

"Then it changes everything but I don't think you like just one person. I'm worried....."

Again he goes on and again I wanted to cry but I couldn't. Crying over worthless subjects and things are just a pain.

I stay silent and listen to what he has to say and  he goes on and on over how I suddenly changed.

"Minhee. Do you know I worry and why I worry about you?"

I say nothing and look down to my knees, he keeps on saying it till I speak up.

I can tell he's getting irritated by my acts. However I still say nothing.

"Minhee!"

".......Is it because you like me?", I finally say to him without any eye contact involve with him.

He falls silent and pushes me, making me land on my back and looking towards the sky.

"Minhee what type of 'like' do you think I like you?"

He seems so mysterious and talking like a bad boy kind of flirt. 

"......I don't know!"

"You do. You just don't want to be wrong."

I suddenly yell at him "What's wrong with you!"

"ME? Look at you! You're flirting with guys and those guys are my bandmates! And you don't even realise what I'm trying to tell you right now."

I clench my fists but I force myself not to involve actions to this.

"Then tell what are you trying to say?"

He looks directly into my eyes and says,"Answer me first. Why were you with Chanyeol-hyung?"

"He stole me from Baekhyun", I say.

"Why?"

"Because Baekhyun met snsd there and forgot about me."

Sehun keeps on listening even though he doesn't nod, I know he listens.

"Sehun it's your turn. So confess please!"

He looks down "I worry about you because you're a very close friend of mine and I'm worried because.....because I don't want the hyungs taking away my first love" and after he finishes he looks up to me.

"I know you don't like me like that. You always like the first person you set eyes for first. You liked Baekhyun-hyung first then Chanyeol, right?"

"Wrong."

"then who minhee?"

"Stop repeating my name first. It seems like you're mad at me."

"Maybe because I am?"

"Fine. I don't want to say it but I'll confess. It's true I like baekhyun and it's true I tend to fall for the first person I like. Chanyeol isn't the second person I like..he's more like the third...."

He starts to laugh.

"Third? Wow. Is Luhan or Kris the second?"

I shake my head.

"Then who?"

"Shouldn't it be obvious?"

Sehun lets out a sigh "Minhee. Tell me now."

"So demanding...his name is Oh Sehun. I know what you're thinking also: If you like me too why not fall in love with me?"

"Yes. So why?"

"I don't know..I feel attach to somone else but again I'm attach to you too.."

"I understand Minhee, but remember this. I will always steal you back just like I did last time."

I feel like I'm falling towards him more but will I exactly fall for him?

When him and I were younger like say elementary young. I fell in love with this one guy, however he just played me like a fool. Played with my heart. Luckily, I had my real prince come and save me from humilation.

"Stop! Don't you dare touch Minhee! Or else!"

"Minhee, don't fall for flirts or bad boys okay?"

This boy. He's stealing me once again. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N; Such a boring chapter! I'm really sorry! ;[

Anyways enjoy!