Let's go on a date!

HIATUS - My Problem: Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmGICkyTeqo

X-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------X

       I can feel the warm, hot rays coming in through the glass window and it has to go directly onto my face. I turn over to the other side, Sehun's side. He's not there. Where could he have gone? But I could care less right now. I the roll other way to the other side. Ahh! Someone is there! Right next to me sleeping soundfully and peacefully. I wanted to wake Sehun up but I didn't want to disturb him so I just sat up on my bed, waiting for him to wake up. I look closer upon his face. It's flawless and clear, just like it was years ago. He's like a child even though he's older by a couple of months. He's shy at first but he'll warm up to anyone if they played their cards right but he usually warms up fast to noonas. Funny story, my umma and his umma always thought that if we got married, that I would be the one in charge and he be the lovestruck idiot but appa and his appa thought I'd be the idiot.

      He starts to squirm around in his sleep. I thought it was cute until he drags me down with him. He's huging me though he doesn't know it-hopefully he doesn't. I try to get him off of me but I'm afraid he'll wake up. After a few minutes I finally decide that I have to get out, so I take both of his arms off of me and I quickly dash to the bathroom not looking back.

    When I finish I come back into my room seeing Sehun folding the blankets and putting the futon away neatly.  He yawns several times, and I couldn't help but giggle and smile. He sees me and greets me a good morning. Has he not remember anything that happened? I want to ask him but I don't want to make a fool out of myself. So I keep it shut. Sehun finishes what he was doing and pats me on the shoulders and has his cute smile on his face, then he leaves to go downstairs. I look into the hall and down the stairs "What just happened?", I say to myself. I see Lay coming to my direction and he stops at me.

    "Good morning Min and to answer your question, I think Sehun got what he wanted", he whispers to me and leaves down the stairs. I have a "what" face on right now and try to forget about it. I head downstairs too and I see Sehun laughing and smiling with Luhan and the others. , I thought and went into the kitchen cupboards and brought out a bag full of pocky and took one out. I took the strawberry ones today, I don't know why though. I usually get the chocolate ones. I was about to turn the corner to go into the living room when Baekhyun stops me.

"Morning Min", he says with a smile.

"Good morning oppa", I say back with a smile.

He wraps his arms my shoulders and says,"Are you ready for today?"

I nod.

"Then when you're ready let's go. Keep it a secret, I don't want the others following us, okay?", he says whispering the last sentence to me and he heads off to Kris's side. I still find it pretty funny that Baekhyun's only reason to be with Kris is because he's handsome but I'm sure there's more to it. 

    I finished eating my pocky and my bowl of rice and I went to Baekhyun's side to tell him that I'm ready. We sneakily and quickly get out of the house hoping no one sees us. He begins to hold my wrist then next my hand and he leads me to somewhere. We reach that somewhere and it's the park where he wanted our d-date to take place. I begin to get flustered around him and I can tell that my hands will start to get sweaty too. If I let go of his hand now he'll never hold my hand again! I look side to side to think of an excuse so that can wipe my hand and he can still hold onto my hand. I found it!

    "Baekhyun, I'm sorry to ask you this all of a sudden but can you go buy me icecream?", I ask him pulling out money right in front of him. He nods and tells me to stay put so he can go buy it. During this time I wipe my hands dry with my shirt. He comes back holding two icecream cones. One was vanilla flavour and the other was chocolate. He hands me the chocolate one and we begin our stroll. However he's not holding my hand. I frown because of that but when I see him smiling, it makes me feel all bubbly and fuzzy inside. I can feel the butterflies in me.

He comes closer to me. 

Closer.

And closer.

I can feel my heart racing, trying to burst out. 

     He goes in for a of my icecream. I thought he would kiss me, looks like I thought wrong. My heart stops it's fast race but the blush on my face didn't. He pokes me in the cheek "Yours taste good, it's even better than mine!", he says with a smile, "probably because it's yours, maybe that's why it's sweeter." I try to hide my face, my icecream. I bet he can tell that I'm blushing, maybe that's why he's smiling and laughing to himself. I start to walk a faster pace than him but I'm still near him. 

"Min don't go ahead of me. I don't want to lose you", he says with a warm tone and grabs onto my hand, "it's been forever that we hunged out, just the two of us."

I smile and start to remember the times we had together and before I could think of one he starts to say something.

"Min do you remember the time when we escape from the others?"

I try remember it visually and then I say,"Yup sure do, why?"

He starts to chuckle and smile "Because that's my favourite time with you", he says looking into my dark orbs,"I hope we can have more times like that."

I smile and shake my head "then oppa what part was your favourite?", I say to him, "be honest"

He ruffles my hair and starts to look up at the sky "When you rescued me from boredom. You were my hero because of that", he says still looking up, "and when we went to the zoo, you were so into the animals and cotton candy there. So cute."

I start to laugh "I only asked you if you wanted to go shopping but instead it turned into an adventure", I say.

     He wraps his arms around me and says,"But I have to say my favourite part was when we kissed", I look at him with a "what" face and he swiftly pulls me in. I close my eyes because I don't know what to do. Few seconds later I open my eyes and I see that I'm on his chest, hold on tightly by his arms. He looks at me and says,"Just kidding but my favourite part was actually when you ran full blast at me and gave me a super long hug" he smiles again "you should give me those special 'Minhee Hugs' again." I shake my head and laugh and push him aside lightly. 

"Oppa lets go, I wanna walk some more", I say, dragging Baekhyun up.

      I have to admit it. Walking sure is better when you're with someone you -love, like. We walk for several hours until something stops Baekhyun and I but especially him. I look out and I see a huge crowd of people. I wonder who they are suronding. Baekhyun drags me towards the crowded area and we meet snsd. I'm not a huge fan of them but I don't hate them. Having me dragged by him to see them is pitfull. Especially when the guy you like has a huge obession over the popular sensation, Girls Generation. He lets go of my hand and introduces me to them. However he just tells them I'm his friend and we're not dating. It makes me mad that he said that, not the dating part but the friends part. We're best friends, not just friends! I'm feeling like I'm going to burst with rage. He doesn't even make eye contact or any contact with me anymore. He's too into them and not the person who he invited out for a 'date.'

 

      When he and snsd weren't looking at me, I silently left. I ran at full blast not knowing where I'm heading to trying to escape and forget this day ever happened. I finally stop and sit down on the grass, bawling my eyes out. I feel like a fool for crying over nothing. We we're never a couple and I don't know about the best friend part either now. I hear foot steps coming closer to me and then a huge shadow is covering me whole. Before I look up I wipe my tears dry hoping this person didn't see me tear. I look up and to my surprise my #1 favourite oppa is right there in front of me holding his arms out. Not wanting to cry again I l just leap into his arms and cry on his chest. After I somewhat finish crying.

He finally says, "Minhee, forget about him. Let go on a date, you and me!", with a cheerful sunny smile of his.