Thank you

HIATUS - My Problem: Love

X--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------X

[Time skip--> it's the weekend!!]

For the pass week Chohee has been hanging around me a lot in school, talking mostly about her three bias though. I just wish she would stop, it's getting annoying and I think I'm going to rage at her any minute just for talking about EXO. Couldn't she change the subject and talk about Super Junior? Or even bigbang? Just once in a while. Exo is great and all its just I see them everyday and obbssesing over them each day would be I don't a little too much?

 

I peek out from undearneath my blanket to check the time 6:23am It's still too early for me to wake up..I slowly shut both of my eyes until

BAM!!

I jump out of bed and to find that my door was open wide and that a happy virus kind of guy was there too.

"Oppa go away", I say as I climb into bed again.

He comes to the edge of my bed and pulls the blanket away from me "Minhee you wanted me to teach you how to play the drums, so lets go!" he says.

I throw a pillow a him "Go away its too early!"

He sighs and then smiles "Okay but wait right here!"

It's not like I'm going anywhere

 

Minutes later...

"Minhee!"

"Oppa go away!" I yell and throw a pillow again at him.

He catches the pillow and throws it back "Get up! I have something for you."

I get out of bed and let out a long yawn and look at Chanyeol.

"Oppa did you get me this?"

He hands over a strawberry vanilla milkshake to me and says, "It's yours if you get up. that is", he says with a smirk

I plopped onto my bed again and pout "Chanyeol oppa! That's dirty of you!"

He laughs "Come on I know you want it."

Seconds later...

I look over at the milkshake "Fine I'll wake up."

"Great!" he says happily and gets out of my room along with my milkshake.

"I can't believe I got fooled by a guy like him" I yell.

Chanyeol pops his head through my door and says, "Minhee I didn't fool you-"

I throw a pillow at him again and yell out, "Oppa I get it! I'm gonna come down in a minute!"

I quickly get changed and head downstairs.

"Here you go", says Chanyeol as he put the cold drink up against my cheek.

I let out a scream.

"Oppa!"

"Sorry, sorry. Alright let's go!" he says with a bright smile.

 

We wait in front of house that Chanyeol apparently knows.

The door opens.

"Yo Chanyeol its been awhile!" says a guy whos hugging Chanyeol.

"Hyung! Its been awhile huh?" 

The guy looks down at me.

"Is this your girlfriend?" he asks

Chanyeol lets out a laugh "Yup she's my girlfriend!"

Both the guy and I yell out, "What?!"

 

He takes us downstairs to where the instruments are and he sighs "Chanyeol you could of just said she's a friend of yours!"

Chanyeol laughs "But I did hyung."

"Your really an idiot oppa" I say poking his cheek.

"You two, really? Its not like I did anything wrong. She is my girl friend, see girl then friend. Girl friend!" Chanyeol explains to us which made us both palmface our faces.

"Whatever! Whatever! You two wanted to play the drums so start! Just stop the "girlfriend" thing already!" his friend yells out.

"I agree, so oppa lets start!" I say.

Chanyeol nods "Alright."

 

Hours later...

"Minhee I think you got it!" Chanyeol yells out happily

"Yup and it only took us 9 hours...." I say tiredly.

"I'm sorry Minhee" he says

"It's not your fault. I had fun today oppa!" 

"Okay so lets start the band!"

"Huh?"

And so we started rocking out.

Chanyeol played the guitar, his friend played the bass and me, I played the drums. 

Hours after that Chanyeol and I left.

"Oppa that was so much fun!" I excitedly say

"That's good to hear Minhee, I'm hoping to hear more of your drum playing in the future."

"Compared to you I'm an amateur. I can never be awesome as you for drums that is." 

He shakes his head "Whatever you say princess"

I look at him "Princess?  Whatever but I really enjoyed the lessons even if some were strict..I still enjoyed it! Thank you."

After that our conversation went dead.

I kept looking at him secretly, it looked like he was holding in his smile.

He couldn't help it starts to laugh "Looks like I can't stop smiling around you. Also no, thank you for spending time with me" he says as he ruffles my hair.

I start to smile and I could feel that my cheeks were burning.

 

"Looks like we're already home. Time flies by?" I say still smiling.

"Guess so", he says shrugging

I insert the key into the keyhole and unlock it.

As I begin to turn the knob Chanyeol stops me.

"I just want to say thank you propertly Minhee" and he plants a soft kiss on my lips.

The kiss wasn't long but quite short. 

However it was a sweet, warm kiss.

 

After he stop the kiss I turn the knob open and dash inside the house.

I wish he didn't do that to me now. When I still have Baekhyun and Sehun on my mind but I somehow feel attracted to Chanyeol oppa as well now...

____________________________________________________________________

A/N: I failed! This chapter....I'm sorry!

Alright then!

This story got a longs way too go before it ends-this is just the begining!

but still.....

who do you think she should end up with?