Talking about the past

HIATUS - My Problem: Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LtER81VZjk

X-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------X

    The band EXO is really popular now. I remember knowing them. One of them right before they debuted and the others during and after their debuts. I remember it all. Especially with these three idiots of mine. Oh Sehun, Byun Baekhyun and Park Chanyeol. I'm their non idol best friend. However there's a somewhat big difference in our age, I'm 16, Sehun's 17, Baekhyun's 20 and Chanyeol is 19. But after all these years they didn't mind the age difference. I'm glad we stuck through together though it seems like they all changed right when they got into the band.

 

"Min, did you do question 5?"

"Yes, did you want some help?"

"Yes thank you!!"

"Anytime?"

     My everyday morning begins like this, I wake up 10 minutes after my alarm clock goes on, get ready and eat breakfast. I always stop by and stare at Sehun's house, where he used to live and I start to think about the memories we had. I always speed up my pace once I got past halfway to school. And when I entered the school, I go straight to my homeroom and sit down at my desk but then I get people from every corner coming to me for help! To be honest....I'm not the smartest one out there but I always have my assignments completed-no matter what!  I hate to have them asking me for help but since I'm nice, I shared it with them. 

    It's not a big problem having them ask me but it gets irritating at times.....Like when you want peace but all you get is more wars afterwards. Something like that? Anyways around this time I would get a text from Sehun, just like I did yesterday.

--

Beep. Beeep. 

   I unlocked on my phone and checked the message that is sent to me and I couldn't help but smile like real big fool when I read it.

Minhee good afternoon, you better not be slacking off again!

Anyways guess what!

I'm coming to visit you for a whole week, starting this Saturday!! Can't Wait! ^^

   He's coming this saturday? I eyed the room for a calendar, up, down, around and everywhere until I realized a few seconds after searching that I had the date on my phone, right in front of me......haha opps.  May 25, 2012. And this saturday is tomrrow..YES! It also been somewhat a long time since EXO debuted, I wish they would alreadly make a comeback! Its been forever!

   "Yes, yes, yes" I kept on saying quietly to myself but to everyone's point of view, they all thought I gone crazy...again. I couldn't help it, my long time best friend is coming back to see me! Who wouldn't be this excited? 

 --

      As always at the end of school I race out of the room and ran to my favourite cafe. This cafe, Sehun and I always went to with Luhan-oppa because it had bubble tea here. I ordered my usual: taro bubble tea and the cake of the day. This time the cake of the day is Strawberry Cake. Yesterday's was Chocolate Cheesecake. I honestly think this is the best place to relax, I love this place, really, it makes me feel all bubbly and happy inside.

     I finish my cake but I still wanted some more, but I didn't want to go broke again so I told myself, Min you can do it, just for a day without another cake! I held out fist right in front of me and nod. I begin to walk home still slurping my drink. For once I actually start to skip home, I don't care what people say now, my best friend is coming! 

     By the time I reach home my umma kept telling me that Sehun's coming tomorrow and that I have to clean up my room. My room isn't that messy but I still cleaned it. During my treasure hunt I found several pictures of the past with my best friends and I.  I don't know but..It felt like I got stab in the heart but I shake my head off and tell myself, Min they still care for you! They just don't have enough time, that's all.  I just hope they didn't forget me.

     Before I had met my best friends I was nothing, I was just a shy person who wouldn't dare talk to anyone because I was scared on how they would answer to me. However when I met Sehun we we're partnered up for a project in elementary school. This was the only way for me to communicate with him, all because of this project. We ended up getting an A on it and we became friends that year too. Right now I'm somewhat not as shy as before and I'm more open? I don't know, people say I'm friendly, nice, caring, sweet and will help out others, I completely agree with that but right there I sound like a freaking servant or something. I don't want to get push around by people. 

   

      My conclusion. We all changed somehow, somewhere. A change isn't a bad thing..well it can be..um yeah nevermind then. Just saying, I'm hoping my friends don't change that dramastically over the years. But since I only know them now by text messages and phone calls, I shouldn't be so sure of the changes. So starting tomorrow, Sehun please don't be any different than you are!