For the First Time.

First Love

 

 

 

Yuri was at the verge of going mad. She didn’t want the whole school to think she had a thing for Jaejoong but she also didn’t think it was necessary to have them know of her personal life either. She scrunched her hair with both her hands in hopes to come up with something, anything. But there was nothing. I’m just gonna have to go with the flow. Pretending shouldn’t be that hard, right?

 

The next day of school, all of the girls were going crazy, with the exception of Yuri, Jessica, and a few other girls. They refused to believe Yuri and Jaejoong were an item; however some came to believe it somehow. Truthfully, Yuri was a pretty girl so it could be true. The delusional Jaejoong fangirls, though, refused to accept it, they couldn’t.

Yuri walked into school with a flustered face, “Jessica, what’s going on?”

“What’s going on? You’re going out with Jaejoong is what’s going on!” Jessica screamed before giving Yuri a tight hug.

Yuri simply rolled her eyes at her friend.

“Wait a minute, how do you know?”

Jessica pulled back and gave her friend a teasing look, “Are you kidding me? The news spread like wild fire. Everyone knows about it.”

“Everyone…?”

“Everyone.” Jessica proudly said. Jessica started spazzing again, “I knew you liked him.”

“Yep, I like him. Don’t know what I was thinking before.” Yuri tried saying in her most non-obvious voice which Jessica shallowly believed.

Just then, Jaejoong passed by which caught Yuri’s attention.

“Uh, I have to go, I’ll see you later.” Jessica was about to speak but Yuri quickly followed after Jaejoong leaving her confused.

“Well, she’s in a rush.” But the girl didn’t question any further and went along with her day.

 

“Kim Jaejoong!”

Jaejoong turned back at the voice with a questioning gaze. Realizing it was Yuri, he let out a smirk.

“I only agreed to your deal, I didn’t agree for this to be spread around school!”

“Well good morning to you too.”

Yuri glared at him, “I’m serious.”

“Look, the more it spreads the better.”

She gave him an inquiring look. How, exactly, did it benefit her.

Jaejoong noticed her confused stare and assisted by explaining, “If people know that I’m taken, maybe the fangirls can die down a little.”

That helps you. What about me, you jerk! Yuri repressed herself from mentally spilling anymore “bad” words; each second spent with Jaejoong was only bringing out her inner evil.

“Are you crazy? Have you not seen the jungle outside?” Jaejoong guessed Yuri was referring to the crazy fangirls and laughed at her comparison.

He saw Yuri’s bothered expression, “Cute.” Yuri turned around, looking for what Jaejoong was directing to. Failing to find something, she slowly pointed to herself with a baffled expression.

“M-Me?”

“Well who else, stupid?”

Yuri was speechless but tried thinking of other things in attempt to ease the awkwardness, which, was probably only felt by her.

“Yah, s-stop changing the topic! Now what am I supposed to do?”

Jaejoong gave a shrug of his shoulders, “Good luck.” He swiftly took her hand and planted a soft kiss on it.

“Yah, no one’s around, there’s no need to act.”

“Practice makes perfect.” He winked before taking his leave.

“That jerk. He’s just gonna leave me here.”

 

Yuri was able to survive the day without much distraction. Girls would once in a while send a glare or two at her and there were a few whispers here and there but that was it. No one called her out, at least not yet. Unable to find Jessica, she decided to walk home by herself and text her friend later. As she walked out on the courtyard, she saw some familiar female students and, to her dread, they turned out to be huge Jaejoong fangirls. She hastily ran and hid behind a tree wishing that they hurry up and leave.  She eyed them as they stood impatiently like they were waiting for someone.

“Yuri-ssi?”

She turned around scared of who the intruder may be but placed her palm on her chest in relief, “Yunho-ssi, you scared me.”

“Are you, hiding?”

“Haha, no, I’m just… admiring these leaves?” Yuri tried her best to sound real but they both knew she failed miserably.

“Riiiight.” Yunho sarcastically said. “Do you need some help?”

Yuri put both her hands down by her side and let out a big breath, “You know about it too, don’t you?”

“I may be new, but you’re basically the talk of the town so it’s hard not to overhear people talking about your… relationship status.”

Yuri nodded in understanding. The perks of being Jaejoong’s girlfriend, ladies and gentlemen. I’m skipping with joy.

“But, how are you going to help me with that?” She said as she pointed to the group of girls.

“Watch and learn.” Yunho easily walked up to the girls and Yuri watched as he effortlessly sidetracked them. It was especially easy for him though, considering the fact that he was already good-looking and a new student so that automatically equals instant popularity. He sneakily glanced at her and signaled her to make a run for it with the shake of his head.

Noticing the signal, she discreetly crept her way towards the other direction of the girls. She escaped the girls but a loud, shrill voice disrupted her escape.

“Hey you!”

Yuri stopped in her tracks, her whole body cringing at the voice. Jaejoong, you blockhead, why do you have so many fangirls, Jesus Christ!

She turned around and was relieved when there were only a couple of new girls, however; it was still a hassle to her. The one up front, which Yuri assumed was the leader of the group, spoke first.

“Where do you think you’re going?”

“Home?”

“Not so fast. You think you can just blackmail our Jaejoong into dating you and get away with it?”

Wow, where have you been getting your info from? “Uh, no.”

“Tch, you’re really getting on my last nerve.” By now, they were standing face to face. The girl looked Yuri up and down and scoffed. Her body language made it seem like Yuri was nothing, but her expression held a different story, she felt a sort of inferiority towards Yuri.  

“You don’t look like much, so you must be paying Jaejoong.”

“Is that how you see your darling oppa?”

The girl was stunned by Yuri’s retaliation, “Y-You...” she raised her hand in attempt to slap Yuri across the face.

“Wouldn’t do that if I were you.” All heads turned to the direction of the voice which fell on Jaejoong.

“That’s my girlfriend you’re harassing.”

Jaejoong graciously walked up in front of Yuri, protecting her from the girls’ wrath.

“I don’t like when people disrespect my things.”

Yuri rolled her eyes at “things” but didn’t say a word since Jaejoong was helping her. 

“O-Oppa, we were just-”

“I also hate it when girls I don’t give a about call me oppa.”

They were silenced by his cold words.

Yuri couldn’t seem to look away from Jaejoong’s face. She was completely captivated by his magnanimous action.

Without further ado, he took her hand and led her away from the unpleasant air.

“Where were you? I was waiting by the gate.”

He was waiting for me?

For the first time ever, Yuri felt a slight attraction to Jaejoong, and this time, it wasn’t because of his face.

 

Author's Note:

There's goes the 8th chapter! c; Anyways, I've been seeing a lack of comments lately so you know what to do: COMMENT OR I KEEL YOU. Lol, just kidding, just kidding. XD But seriously, if you like the story, please subscribe, comment, and upvote. It would be greatly appreciated! 

tumblr_mlb0oost9e1r9f1l9o2_r1_500.png

He's so beeeeautiful

& last but not least, HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY! OR NIGHT!