Chapter 3 - Kiss?!

First Love

 

 

 

Oh my god, why am I so stupid?! Yuri leans against the classroom wall; her hands are down by her side. She couldn’t say anything, partly because she’s afraid that she might stutter and most likely because she might end up saying something even more stupid. Jaejoong lays his hands flatly on the wall to the side of her head, cornering her from escaping. He leans in slowly, his eyes never leaving hers. He tilts his head, and slowly, he kisses her.

W-What’s happening? Yuri’s eyes widen at his sudden movement. He lowers his hands down to her waist, tightening his grip on her. Yuri stands frozen, unsure of what to do about the current situation. This…this isn’t right. Right away, she breaks out of his hold and with so much force, slaps him across the cheek.

“You—”, she didn’t know what to say. Quickly, she picks up her stuff and leaves before Jaejoong had the chance to see her blushed-red face. Closing the door behind her, she supports her back on it. Her fingers travel to her lips. She still couldn’t believe what had just happened. Kim Jaejoong, the player, just kissed her. She didn’t know what to think, mixed emotions and confusing thoughts ran around in her head. She turns her head to the side, trying to hear if Jaejoong was doing anything. Nope. Nada. She couldn’t hear a thing. Is the door too thick? Or is he really not making a single noise at all? Oh, who cares, Yuri! Just go. Without much thought, she hurriedly runs down the long school hall, and makes her way out of the school.

---

Jaejoong chuckles from the window as he sees a figure run out of the school doors. His hands at his slightly pink cheek. “It’s gonna take a whole lot for you to make it up to me, Kwon Yuri.” He sighs, realizing that Yuri left him with the rest of the work to do. After finishing washing the desks, he leaves the room feeling good. Maybe cause he now has a new target? Who knows. He was just in a good mood.

But what he and Yuri both failed to notice was a girl, a student who went to their school to be precise, that witnessed the whole scene.

---

“He…he kissed me.” Yuri tells Jessica as they near their school.

“Aha! I knew it! So how was it? Was it hot? Tell me, tell me, tell me!”

“Jessica! This isn’t funny! I don’t know what to do anymore.” Yuri pouted to her overjoyed friend.

“Oh my god, Yuri. I just realized that that’s your first kiss!” Jessica said with an astounding expression, ignoring Yuri’s pleading.

“I don’t ca--.” Yuri stopped. Wait a minute. That was my first kiss. Ugh, what a waste! She starts scratching her head with both her hands in annoyance. “Kim Jaejoong, that idiot! I hate him. My life was doing well until I met him! Ugh!” Jessica looked at Yuri like she was going crazy.

“Yah, I’ve never seen you act so wild before. Let’s go before we get late for school!” It was true. Yuri has never acted so outrageous before. Before heading in, a friend of Jessica’s came and whispered something in her ear.

“Jinja?! Then let’s go now!” Jessica said.

“Wait, where are you going?” Yuri asked.

“Oh, just some school gossip. I’ll be back, you go ahead.” Yuri frowns at her friend’s sudden leave, but shrugs it off. Of course, that Jessica, always wanting to know everything.

“Well, well, well. Look who we have here.”

“A .” Yuri turned at the female students who were talking.

“Bwoh?” Yuri says, confused. She hasn’t even seen these girls at her school. Without an explanation, the two girls grabbed her and dragged her to the nearby forest by the school.

“Yah, what’s your problem? I don’t even know you guys.” The girls just fake a smile at her.

“You better be sure she’s the one, Hyuna.”

“Yes, I’m sure, Tiffany. I witnessed the whole thing. She was all over him!”

“So…you’re the Kwon Yuri.” Tiffany says, as she makes a judging face towards Yuri. 

 

 

Author's Note:

You all thought I was dead, didn't you?! Aha, well I'm not! Lolols, just kidding! But seriously, I'd like to sincerely apologize to my faithful subscribers that have followed me since the start of this story and thank you for not clicking the Unsubscribe Button, haha. And I'd like to thank the newer subscribers for following this story as well! ( : It's been quite a while since I've returned, but I'll try to update as much as I can! I hope this chapter doesn't disappoint you guys, and please feel free to comment below! I looove comments! Well, tata for now.