Like the Other Girls

First Love

 

Class was dismissed and students piled at the door ready to leave for the day.

            “Alright, listen.” Yuri says. “I really need this grade, so I need you to cooperate… hello?” Yuri waved her hands in front of a bored Jaejoong. Jaejoong flinches as he realizes what’s going on.

            “Yeah, whatever…” He replies. Yuri silently scoffs, what do girls see in this guy?

            “So, should we meet up at the library after school?”

            Jaejoong gives her a dumbfounded look. “My place, sometime around five.”

            “But, I don’t know where you-” Yuri was cut off as Jaejoong quickly wrote his address down on a piece of scrap paper and handed it to her. He gets up to leave and manages to let out a small chuckle.

            “Who goes to the library?” Saying only loudly enough for him to hear, he exits the classroom.

---

            “Yuri! Let’s hang out after school!” Jessica beamed. Yuri’s face lights up, but goes back down realizing that she had to work on her project after school.

            “Ugh, I can’t. I have to get working on the school project right away.”

            “What? But it’s only 3:30.” Jessica pouted.

            “I know, I know. But, I have to find a bus that goes to Jaejoong’s house. I don’t even know where his address is.” Yuri struggles with the scrap paper Jaejoong wrote his address on.

            Jessica blows a raspberry but her gaze suddenly changed, “Speaking of the project, where did the new student go? I’m gonna go find him.” Jessica giggles before running a different direction. Yuri watches Jessica skip away. Yep, that’s my weird friend. Letting out a sigh, Yuri turns to exit the school and walk to a bus stop.

---

            “Hmm… I don’t know if this is the right place.” Before Yuri stood a huge house, but her view was blocked by the large gate. Yuri stares back down at the paper she was holding, “Well, the numbers match the numbers on this gate so I’m sure it’s his house.” After the bus stopped, Yuri found herself in a rich neighborhood in Seoul. She meandered off for a while, but it didn’t take as long as she expected to reach Jaejoong’s house.

            “Alright, let’s get this over with.” She pressed a small button she assumed was a door bell and within a minute, a maid came to open the door.

            “Hi, I’m looking for Jaejoong?” The middle-aged maid looked Yuri over from head to toe and gave her a look of disgust but quickly covered it with a fake smile.      

            “Come on in.” Yuri caught the fake smile, but pretended that nothing happened. Geez, what’s her problem? The maid led her inside the house and Yuri gaped at her surroundings looking amazed. The inside of the house was even better than the outside. Everything looked so beautiful and elegant.

            “Please take a seat. I will get Jaejoong-ssi for you.” Yuri nodded her head and bowed before sitting down.

            “Wow, I didn’t know the guy was this rich.” Yuri let her eyes wander off to the family pictures that hung on the pastel walls in the luxurious living room. Her eyes specifically found one that intrigued her. In the middle of the picture, it looked like Jaejoong when he was a child, and the ones to his side were certainly his parents. Yuri fixed her eyes on Jaejoong’s mom. I see where you get your looks from. Soon enough, Jaejoong came down the stairs which distracted Yuri from the picture. The maid followed behind giving Jaejoong a displeased look.

            “Jaejoong-ssi, your parents aren’t going to be happy when they find out. I thought you were done with this.” Yuri was confused. What is she talking about? Jaejoong chuckled.

            “She’s just a partner for my school project. What are you talking about?” The maid was slightly taken aback.

            “Oh, I see… continue on then.” She bowed, “I thought she was another one of them.” She bowed once again and left. Yuri was beyond confused by now.

                        Jaejoong gave Yuri a cunning smirk, “Shall we get started?” Yuri sat down again and began ping her backpack.

            “What…are you doing?” Yuri looked up at the baffled Jaejoong.

            “Uh… unpacking for our project?” Duh.

            Jaejoong raised his brows, “We’re doing the project in my room.” Right there and then, Yuri felt her heartbeat racing.

            “Y-Your room?” Jaejoong could tell she was uneasy.

            Jaejoong innocently nodded his head, “Yep, all my stuff is already in there.” He gave her a quick smirk before making his way up the stairs again. “So are you coming or what?”

            Ugh! Yuri followed anyway; she couldn’t risk getting lost in his house. As she entered his room, she scanned the perfection it held. It was a very modern-looking room. His bed was black and white, and the walls were white, while the floor was a marble black. The smell was so compelling and screamed Jaejoong everywhere. But I’ve never been alone with a guy before, or even in a guy’s room. Yuri started to feel uncomfortable. It’s okay, Yuri. It’s just a school project. Deep breath, deep breath. Yuri settled her stuff on a desk by the door.

            “What was she talking about?” Yuri asked as she pointed behind her hinting that she was talking about what the maid said.

            “Oh nothing. She just thought you were another one of those girls.”

            Yuri was still confused. “Girls…?” Jaejoong looked up at her. Wow, she is too innocent for her own good.

            Jaejoong let out a quiet laughter, “Alright, let’s start the project.” Yuri got annoyed and began re-unpacking her stuff to divert her attention. Jaejoong eyed her as she did so, watching her every move. Looking up close now, she was quite the beauty. Sure Jaejoong kissed her before, but he didn’t bother about her face. Thinking about the kiss again made him smirk.

            Yuri looked up and caught him smirking. Oh that y smirk. Wait a minute, Kwon Yuri, did you just think that? Yuri mentally scolded herself for doing such a sin. Jaejoong couldn’t help but laugh.

            “What?” Yuri asked.

            “You.”

            “What about me?”

            “You look like you’re fighting with yourself.”

            Psh, jerk… Yuri quickly straightened her back and resumed back to her work. But there was something still lingering in her mind and it was bothering her… a lot. What was the maid talking about? Girls?

            “What girls?” Yuri thought out loud.

            “What?”

            “Oh, n-nothing. I was just… thinking, hehe.” Yuri faked a laugh as she ran a hand through her silky hair. Oh my god, what the heck am I thinking? How did that slip out! Jaejoong got up from his chair and walked toward Yuri.

            “Fine, I guess I’ll ease your curiousness.” Yuri backed away as Jaejoong came forward. “You see what my maid means is that I used to bring home girls.” Yuri kept walking backward, afraid that something will block her from moving. She fell back on soft cushioning and realized she was on his bed. How the heck did I— Her thoughts were quickly pushed away when Jaejoong leaned in to her. She crawled away, but that only tempted Jaejoong to crawl forward, which he did. Her face was slightly red from embarrassment and nervousness. Soon, Jaejoong was above her on his bed. And their position was something Yuri didn’t like.

            “And we did really naughty stuff, which I’m sure you have an idea of.” Yuri’s eyes widened, for a second she stopped breathing. Was everything really happening right now? Jaejoong’s hands found their way on Yuri’s slim waist.

            “Would you like a demonstration of what I mean?” Jaejoong was obviously having fun teasing her. He buried his face on the nape of her neck.

            “S-Stop…” Yuri managed to speak when he did that, skin ship was something she found quite uncomfortable. Her heart was beating faster than ever.

            “Stop? Oh, we’re just getting started.”

           

 

Sorry, I couldn’t update guys. Final exams were coming up and I literally dedicated a week to studying. UGH, I’m just happy it’s over! I’m sorry if the update isn’t that good. I tried.